GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibers are not even in play here because to match fibers you have to have two things. Until they recover the clothing Christina was wearing or had with her in the backpack, they can't match fibers to anything of hers.
I was thinking fibers from his car seats or floor mats that could have blood or bodily fluid on them

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/for...ations/fsc/july2000/deedric1.htm/deedric4.htm

Just read this to educate myself on how evidence is collected etc. A great read (toilet time for some as another WS poster stated about their lengthy article lol)
What interested me that I had not thought about was animal hair can be found and place a victim that is an animal owner at a crime scene due to the transfer of animal hair from their clothing.

Wondering where the DNA was found...
Car ?
Vacuum ?
EA's home ?
All of the above ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if something was found in the home. EA stated CM had not been in his car or home ever, so I'm hoping he had been caught out in yet another lie!!

MOO!!

I was wondering if something was found in the home. EA stated CM had not been in his car or home ever, so I'm hoping he had been caught out in yet another lie!!

MOO!!
Well they spent 13 hours there and removed lots of brown bags with potential evidence so if there was something in his home I am confident they will find it.

It's that Officer Tilley being coy again. I said it before, he will say one thing and really something else is going on. He knows what he is doing......

Yes, this is the same Officer Tilley who stated back in September that EA had been questioned, was cooperative and not a suspect.

I thought this was an interesting read: http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ry-transcript-be-released-case-murder-suspect

Here's a few nuggets:
..."criminal grand jury to indict Antolin Garcia-Torres in the murder of Sierra, whose body still has not been found...little was publicly known about Garcia-Torres' arrest other than that it was based on DNA evidence."

..."While Sierra's body has not been found despite exhaustive searches by officials, family and volunteers, prosecutors believe they have a strong enough case to seek the death penalty -- "

"Sierra's DNA was found inside the suspect's car, while his was on her clothing, discarded in a field not far from where she was headed on the foggy morning when she disappeared."

..."He also said that based on video evidence from a trailer park and a bank, Garcia-Torres had about six hours to commit the crime."

..."Before his arrest, detectives tracked Garcia-Torres' moves with a GPS device placed on his Volkswagen Jetta and scoured the Morgan Hill trailer he shared with his mother, pregnant wife and toddler daughter. He was questioned several times and surveilled around the clock for nearly two months by detectives who had pegged him as a suspect since shortly after Sierra's disappearance."

Not taken that way at all. Not sure either, unless it was the context of the text that leads one to believe it was Christina sending, and not Enrique. Jonni has read the context of all texts and heard all of the voice mails.

That had to be very hard for Jonni to hear Christina's voice. I tear up thinking about it.

That had to be very hard for Jonni to hear Christina's voice. I tear up thinking about it.

I think it also must have been hard to hear it on HF's phone and not want to cause him physical harm at that moment!!!

I was thinking fibers from his car seats or floor mats that could have blood or bodily fluid on them

Yeah, fibers in that context makes sense, but I had seen a couple of posts mentioning the evidence possibly being fibers that matched her clothes. So that's why I posted that.

I thought this was an interesting read: http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ry-transcript-be-released-case-murder-suspect

Here's a few nuggets:
..."criminal grand jury to indict Antolin Garcia-Torres in the murder of Sierra, whose body still has not been found...little was publicly known about Garcia-Torres' arrest other than that it was based on DNA evidence."

..."While Sierra's body has not been found despite exhaustive searches by officials, family and volunteers, prosecutors believe they have a strong enough case to seek the death penalty -- "

"Sierra's DNA was found inside the suspect's car, while his was on her clothing, discarded in a field not far from where she was headed on the foggy morning when she disappeared."

..."He also said that based on video evidence from a trailer park and a bank, Garcia-Torres had about six hours to commit the crime."

..."Before his arrest, detectives tracked Garcia-Torres' moves with a GPS device placed on his Volkswagen Jetta and scoured the Morgan Hill trailer he shared with his mother, pregnant wife and toddler daughter. He was questioned several times and surveilled around the clock for nearly two months by detectives who had pegged him as a suspect since shortly after Sierra's disappearance."

Hmmm... sounds familiar don't it?

I'm thinking that EA made a move on Christina while they were in his car. jmo

This was my first thought, too, and it really could be that simple. I love that she fought him (which is what I think happened). We need Christine to tell us and I think she will. Pretty AND feisty! I kind of think she went there, tried to have fun, and ended up wishing she hadn't bothered. I know that feeling, I think she wanted to move on and got that hinky feeling that night.
[modsnip] I won't say "come on" to yall - I'll say "come on PPD"!

This was my first thought, too, and it really could be that simple. I love that she fought him (which is what I think happened). We need Christine to tell us and I think she will. Pretty AND feisty! I kind of think she went there, tried to have fun, and ended up wishing she hadn't bothered. I know that feeling, I think she wanted to move on and got that hinky feeling that night.
And ps..somebody on here sounds like a defense attorney, just saying. I won't say "come on" to yall - I'll say "come on PPD"!

...or a prosecutor.

Would there be a second SEARCH warrant and an ARREST warrant? Because they took his car for a 4th time and they took evidence from his home. I thought that is what would be sealed for 30 days.

The first SEARCH warrant laid out the search warrant for the 3rd search on the Camaro when they kept it 11 days. It talked about EA's false statements to LE that interfered with their investigation.

ETA: The first SEARCH warrant also included his parents' home.

This made me think. Was there search warrants for the first 2 times they searched his car? Are those public record that someone could track down?

This made me think. Was there search warrants for the first 2 times they searched his car? Are those public record that someone could track down?

No, I believe EA consented, so no warrant needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur