GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this. I have noticed the scenario you describe, but I hadn't been actively posting today (not since 4:04pm yesterday) - only reading, so I think what I have been seeing was unrelated to me posting. Who knows...computers do kooky things some time. :loveyou:

Unlike any other time/case, been here since end of 2008, I've had more problems with my computer on CM's case threads. My computer has frozen, seemed to break, lost wifi, stalled and froze when I've used attached links (which is why I'm hesitant to do so).
There isn't a way for me to understand exactly what's going on but I'm having trouble like never before.
Because I'm short of time these days, I've not been reading/posting on other case threads for a few weeks.
Don't know what is causing my problems. They could be unrelated to the threads but I'm afraid to use links unless I go there independently.

Listened to the radio interview and thought Jonni is a supermom, but I did not like the info about the brother fathering a child being brought up nor the fact the parents didn't say much. They do not speak English well and the info in the brother should be off limits. The parents and brother are victims as far as I'm concerned.

My personal opinion only: It added valuable background information that helped understand the family dynamics - one that values football over real life responsibility. I'm a teacher. I see far too many dads that don't own up to responsibility. I deal with the consequences of no father figures, so I'm biased I admit.

They "maybe" victims but EA has brought them into this. He's told police that he woke his bro when he got home (alibi?) ...and he resides with his parents, so they're ALL associated wether forced or acces. after the fact. And btw....his parents speak great English, but CM's mom also speaks great Spanish (no speaky English doesn't work here), no excuses :p

He has been raised that public appearances matter more than integrity and morals..(many examples) please save your pity for CM and her circle!

Agree! They could communicate if it was important to them. I've lived in the area before. There is always someone around that can translate, and plus JE speaks Spanish. Lame excuse, lack of respect for a missing CM & family. IMO IMO IMO

My personal opinion only: It added valuable background information that helped understand the family dynamics - one that values football over real life responsibility. I'm a teacher. I see far too many dads that don't own up to responsibility. I deal with the consequences of no father figures, so I'm biased I admit.

I definitely agree it puts perspective on the family, their values, their dynamics and maybe even exactly what role in the end they may have in the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That article is outdated, December 13, 2014.

NBC 5 article was updated on the December 15th to reflect this information:

"Monday, Dec 15, 2014 • Updated at 8:47 PM CST

NBC 5 originally reported police said the DNA evidence found in Enrique Arochi's car matched Christina Morris. Plano police reached out to NBC 5 Monday night to say they had not confirmed that the DNA matched Morris. We regret the error."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Charged-in-Kidnapping-Christina-Morris-285710921.html

To me the most likely explanation of this is not that the DNA isn't Christina's but more that Officer Tilley didn't say it was and just wants to make that clear so people know that he hasn't given out confidential information.

Jonni said in the radio interview that it was Christina's DNA (or at least that's what I understood her to say), she hasn't been wrong so far so I'm happy to believe her.

I definitely agree it puts perspective on the family, their values, their dynamics and maybe even exactly what role in the end they may have in the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't heard any of Tricia's radio shows before and it was interesting to hear her view that parenting is always a factor in criminal behaviour.

Unlike any other time/case, been here since end of 2008, I've had more problems with my computer on CM's case threads. My computer has frozen, seemed to break, lost wifi, stalled and froze when I've used attached links (which is why I'm hesitant to do so).
There isn't a way for me to understand exactly what's going on but I'm having trouble like never before.
Because I'm short of time these days, I've not been reading/posting on other case threads for a few weeks.
Don't know what is causing my problems. They could be unrelated to the threads but I'm afraid to use links unless I go there independently.
My computer is doing all the exact same things you have listed.
I won't use the links anymore .
I have a feeling we have a bug of some kind.

Agree! They could communicate if it was important to them. I've lived in the area before. There is always someone around that can translate, and plus JE speaks Spanish. Lame excuse, lack of respect for a missing CM & family. IMO IMO IMO
I believe the family.might have been advised to not speak to her mom.
Loose lips sink ships ya know.
jmo

They "maybe" victims but EA has brought them into this. He's told police that he woke his bro when he got home (alibi?) ...and he resides with his parents, so they're ALL associated wether forced or acces. after the fact. And btw....his parents speak great English, but CM's mom also speaks great Spanish (no speaky English doesn't work here), no excuses :p

He has been raised that public appearances matter more than integrity and morals..(many examples) please save your pity for CM and her circle!
Then I assume we can also talk about all the people related to the case and include any and all suppositions about their morals, habits, and personal lives. I'm confused why we have been told not to "sleuth" certain individuals but now we can.

As for them speaking English, let's have more proof they do because otherwise it's only he said, she said...

I can't make those deductions from such little evidence. And, first of all, no player gets a "full" scholarship at the level of school he is at, much less a kicker. I don't mean to be snarky but I have served on three juries and all three times, I was the forewoman. I need more from a variety of witnesses before concluding the parents put football over other responsibilities. I need more proof than a neighbor saying EA was a jerk. For example, was EA a jerk in high school? Did he have a disciplinary record? Did he have friends or was he an outcast? Does he have prior arrests on his record? In the end, none of this may be relevant and the jury may only look at what he has done relevant to this crime. From what I've read and heard, I believe he lied, he's hiding something, and he needs to do the right thing to bring CM home.

Then I assume we can also talk about all the people related to the case and include any and all suppositions about their morals, habits, and personal lives. I'm confused why we have been told not to "sleuth" certain individuals but now we can.

As for them speaking English, let's have more proof they do because otherwise it's only he said, she said...

Maybe his dad can only speak English on Twitter, cause he didn't seem to have a problem with it there...

OK im very confused!
One person says its her phone the voice mail came from because its the very last contact with HF was from her phone.

then another says HIS.

I think this is very important!
So which is it?

Just want to add!
I don't feel we need to attack his parents.
What in heavens name can they say to Christinas mom?

I have not read many if any cases where the parents of the Accused had a sit down the victims parents....

I don't see anything that says he was raised badly.
good ppl do bad things !
And bad things happen to good ppl!
We see this every day!

When your son is accused of doing something to someone you don't have a sit down with their parents. It just does not happen.
All parents want to know why! Understood but when a crime is committed its up to LE to give out the information.
All JMO

Could someone remind me, do we know the time that Christina's phone battery died?

My computer is doing all the exact same things you have listed.
I won't use the links anymore .
I have a feeling we have a bug of some kind.

My phone is doing the same things. I don't want to scare y'all and it is probably not related, but since y'all are having the same problems I want to report that three days ago my credit card was compromised and was cut off by the credit card company bc of charges popping up all over the US.

K guess we can't discuss that radio program anymore. :fear: (last portion of show)
I was trying to respond to the find christina map. Im surprised we dont have other ppl on the map but I guess we arent allowed to sleuth them and it might not be smart to tip them off but i noticed a friend or 2 of this so called group live in Allen right off hwy 5 and then the ex bf and family live near as well. (when not locked up). Im still not convinced they werent involved somehow. They are a shady family with proven records but I really dont see EA having any friends, especially none to help with this type situation. So confused and thought we would be 2 the bottom by now. Where is Christina? Enrique is not this bright.

I know that I've missed a lot of posts about this, so sorry if this has already been established..Was it ever confirmed that BF actually talked to PJ?

yes she posted on here Facebook page that she talked to him that day (think it was tuesday). I guess thats not 100% confirmed i didn't see the phone records, but I personally doubt she would make that up.

https://www.facebook.com/brittanyfeagansnews

Attorney Paul Johnson just called to confirm he is representing Enrique Arochi; unsure why that information is not listed on Collin County Jail website. Johnson said "no comment" when asked if he's seen the arrest/search warrant affidavit, said he's "still in the process of gathering information."
(december 17th 3:28)

My phone is doing the same things. I don't want to scare y'all and it is probably not related, but since y'all are having the same problems I want to report that three days ago my credit card was compromised and was cut off by the credit card company bc of charges popping up all over the US.

Something is going on!
I never had all these issues before.
Maybe they need to debug this website!
My CC was compromised about 6 moths ago but that was from using it at gas stations they had skimmers on em.

I check my CC bal and my Checking about 5 times a day now.
Paranoia! lol

yes she posted on here Facebook page that she talked to him that day (think it was tuesday). I guess thats not 100% confirmed i didn't see the phone records, but I personally doubt she would make that up.

https://www.facebook.com/brittanyfeagansnews

(december 17th 3:28)

PJ maybe was his legal advisor and once he was charged couldn't take the case because of other cases he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13