GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe Brittany Feagans from the Star newspaper and some of the tv reporters would take umbrage at your claim there is no investigative journalism occurring in this case.

They can take all the umbrage they want. If they are listening to someone say they are representing another person, yet were not at an arraignment, and half a week later admitted to not having seen the paperwork...? Wouldn't the journalist/reporter's next inclination be to try to shore that up with some follow up questions as well as some "sleuthing" of their own?

Look, again, news departments these days are cut to the bone financially. I understand that. But, goodness...put two and two together when a kid shows up at an arraignment for a first degree felony charge and doesn't have counsel right there by his side.

Again, it isn't rocket science. And, the whole "clerical errors" bit. That's a "my dog ate the homework" kind of excuse. There is no real reason to not list an attorney if one has been hired.

I still don't believe one has been hired, PJ/KG or otherwise. I just don't think the family knows what to do.

Didn't someone say they had a security cam a\ the house?

I'm putting EA attorney talk in the same category as purse talk.

BTW - getting a government clerk to simply logon and fix a "clerical error"...well, sometimes it's easier to move a mountain.

What would zip say? Lol

I'm putting EA attorney talk in the same category as purse talk.

BTW - getting a government clerk to simply logon and fix a "clerical error"...well, sometimes it's easier to move a mountain.

Agree. I'm probably giving the government clerk too much credit for being able to perform simple tasks. But...I do tend to give folks the benefit of the doubt most of the time. I know they all (appear) to have a lot of work to do.

WFAA TV ‏@wfaachannel8 4m4 minutes ago
RT @kristenorsborn: BREAKING: Search and arrest warrants in the #ChristinaMorris case have been unsealed.

Awwww yeaaahhhh

ETA: Brittany Feagans says she's headed to the court house

RT @kristenorsborn: BREAKING: Search and arrest warrants in the #ChristinaMorris case have been unsealed.

Awwww yeaaahhhh

:drumroll:

Awwww yeaaahhhh

Intresting ..and a new attorney ...hmmm

Understood but I never saw it happen in other cases.
Just my 2 cents in here. In cases where the victim doesnt know their kidnapper then of course why would the family of the suspect speak to the victims family? In this case they all went to HS together possibly middle school and elementary and it seems like Jonni knew a lot of the friends through Christina. Yes he was just an aquaintance of Christina's but her friends knew him well enough to invite him. It is closer to home then a stranger abduction and as a community you do expect the family to talk to you and try to help you find your daughter especially if they believe their son is innocent and had nothing to do with it. Now with them being of a different background maybe if it was another hispanic family the parents would have acted differently. Who knows.

Awwww yeaaahhhh

Well, so much for 30 days! Wonder what prompted this? New news?

Ok. This is unexpected. Anyone know why they would be unsealed before the 30 days?

...yet were not at an arraignment....

You make a big deal about this, mentioning it several times, but imo it's making a mountain out of a molehill.

In this day and age, no media outlet has the resources to assign a reporter to this case 24/7 and constantly monitor everything that happens at every moment. So when the police made an arrest and there was an arraignment early in the morning on the weekend, no reporter was present - nor, should we reasonably expect there to have been. The arraignment was not on a docket, scheduled for weeks or even days in advance, but instead was somewhat spur-of-the-moment. As a result, the reporter went through their routine and discovered after the fact that it had occurred.

So when you call out the reporters for not being there, imo that's neither fair nor reasonable. The fact that these reporters are doing what reporters are tasked to do, these days, doesn't justify calling them unprofessional or un-diligent - their job is to do what they are hired to do in today's reporting world, not what you think reporters should do or used to do.

I just want to put this out there. A crime against Christina has been committed. It's very evident since she is still missing almost 4 months since she walked in to the parking garage with Enrique. He is has been charged with aggravated kidnapping. His home was searched and evidence collected for 13 hours. PPD knows what they are doing. He would not be there if they didn't think a crime had been committed. IMO

We want Christina home, that is all. We deserve to know the truth and what happened to her and she deserves to be with her family. That is what we are concerned with. Y'all can go back and forth as much as you want to try and place blame wherever you would like. That is your right to do so, and everyone has their own opinion. But slander, harassment, and defamation goes two ways also. That is a fact.

Perfectly said! I have kept up with since beginning and we just her home! I have been coming to WS for years and I have to say this case at times gets very heated..... I don't understand some people's thought process... It's like let up already! They have information we know nothing about... But we do know they have enough to put him in jail.

What if semen mixed with another fluid (DNA from CM) was found?
I hate typing the idea but what if the tests indicate a sex act took place.
How fragile (or not) would a stain such as that be even if not visible to the naked eye?
Wonder if the seats in EA's car are fabric, vinyl or leather.
Tilley's remark about having a better understanding of the situation if we knew more about the DNA evidence uncovered, made me think there may be evidence of his seminal fluid along with the evidence CM was in his car. :frown:

It's public record that EA had a girlfriend of his own. So, simply having his own...DNA...in his own car might not mean anything. EA's gf could testify that they had sex in the car and that would be that.

And, that is why I think it's got to be something else. Remember, the prosecution must convince 12 people to vote EA guilty AND have the case be strong enough to withstand an appeal. Mere...personal DNA...in the car of a person who has a girlfriend would be evidence/testimony that any capable defense attorney would either object to, impeach, or rebut for the record.

It has to be something else. Something stronger and unique to CM, I think. Something unique to her would be difficult to impeach/rebut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson