GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J.D. Miles @jdmiles11 · 10s 10 seconds ago
#Breaking police believe Enrique Arochi RETURNED to the Shops at Legacy with Christina Morris in trunk of his car based on cell records

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 21s21 seconds ago
#BREAKING: believed #EnriqueArochi returned home w #ChristinaMorris in trunk of Camaro

J.D. Miles ‏@jdmiles11 now
#Breaking warrants obtained by CBS 11 suggest Arochi intended to "violate or abuse" #findchristinamorris sexually.

Get a rope.

So would he have to turn his phone back on for it to ping?

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 1m1 minute ago
#BREAKING: detectives believe #EnriqueArochi returned to @shopsatlegacy likely with #ChristinaMorris due to Ping at 4:56a

#Breaking police believe Enrique Arochi RETURNED to the Shops at Legacy with Christina Morris in trunk of his car based on cell records
Why would he do this? Delivering CM to 3rd party? Thought about placing her body in her car or field nearby???

What the...guess that explains part of the possible additional arrests? And did he have another passenger in his car upon returning I wonder... IMO

#BREAKING: #EnriqueArochi cell records indicate he was near 1500 block of Bethany Dr at 5:32am Aug. 30 #ChristinaMorris

I had a feeling he returned to the shops of legacy! Most people do not return to the scene of the crime but like many of us concur on here he does not appear to be the brightest IMO

I dont know how to post twitter links here but others already have that handled.

I had a feeling he returned to the shops of legacy! Most people do not return to the scene of the crime but like many of us concur on here he does not appear to be the brightest

I wonder if they had that on camera already?

Wow, I'm at a loss for words now

Ok. This is unexpected. Anyone know why they would be unsealed before the 30 days?

In an attempt to get out in front of a recently hired defense attorney maybe?

If EA has hired Keith Gore or someone else, it is likely that they would be going to the court well before the 30 days of the sealed arraignment and begin asking for things - reduced bail, etc. In doing so, they would be getting out in front, publicly, of the prosecution.

These things do have a public element. I'm guessing it was released in response to what prosecution expects EA's defense to do/say/reveal in court soon.

So would he have to turn his phone back on for it to ping?

#BREAKING: detectives believe #EnriqueArochi returned to @shopsatlegacy likely with #ChristinaMorris due to Ping at 4:56a

How does this fit with the previous info about where he turned the phone, can a local please tell me if the timing seem to hang together?

Actually many of us had a idea of the trunk and him taking her home but some didnt want to here it ...doesnt matter now. EA needs to speak up NOW!!!! WHERE IS SHE!?

Were those posts deleted? I don't remember that discussion?

J.D. Miles ‏@jdmiles11 25s25 seconds ago
#Breaking chilling documents CBS11 obtained suggest Christina Morris phone was pinging cell towers while she was in trunk of abductors car

#BREAKING: Trash pull at #EnriqueArochi home on Sept. 10 included cleaning rags, towels, cleaner w bleach. #ChristinaMorris

I think they've been watching him for a looong time. Probably hoping he would lead them to her.

J.D. Miles ‏@jdmiles11 25s25 seconds ago
#Breaking chilling documents CBS11 obtained suggest Christina Morris phone was pinging cell towers while she was in trunk of abductors car

Really? If that's true it seems like we can't rely on anything LE or MSM report and also why on earth has it taken so long to arrest EA.
JMO

I honestly didn't think anyone from the party helped him, I thought it was CA, if he went back to the shops of legacy that makes me think someone from party helped him.

#BREAKING: Affidavit reveals #EnriqueArochi had made sexual advances to other female at party, was rejected, appeared angry

#BREAKING: #EnriqueArochi cell records indicate he was near 1500 block of Bethany Dr at 5:32am Aug. 30 #ChristinaMorris

For those of us not in Texas, what does that mean? Is that a location close to one of their homes, or close to the retail area where they were parked? Or, close to something else like a lake or forest/wooded area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95