GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's public record that EA had a girlfriend of his own. So, simply having his own...DNA...in his own car might not mean anything. EA's gf could testify that they had sex in the car and that would be that.

And, that is why I think it's got to be something else. Remember, the prosecution must convince 12 people to vote EA guilty AND have the case be strong enough to withstand an appeal. Mere...personal DNA...in the car of a person who has a girlfriend would be evidence/testimony that any capable defense attorney would either object to, impeach, or rebut for the record.

It has to be something else. Something stronger and unique to CM, I think. Something unique to her would be difficult to impeach/rebut.

The idea of EA having sex in that car is disgusting. barf.

J.D. Miles ‏@jdmiles11 14s15 seconds ago
#Breaking "swab from edge of trunk opening" is where #FindChristinaMorris DNA found in Enrique Arochi vehicle

I'm putting EA attorney talk in the same category as purse talk.

BTW - getting a government clerk to simply logon and fix a "clerical error"...well, sometimes it's easier to move a mountain.

Well, "purse talk" to some is interesting, significant information about legal representation for the accused to others.

YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) ...as in, everyone can have a different opinion and that's ok.

It's public record that EA had a girlfriend of his own. So, simply having his own...DNA...in his own car might not mean anything. EA's gf could testify that they had sex in the car and that would be that.

And, that is why I think it's got to be something else. Remember, the prosecution must convince 12 people to vote EA guilty AND have the case be strong enough to withstand an appeal. Mere...personal DNA...in the car of a person who has a girlfriend would be evidence/testimony that any capable defense attorney would either object to, impeach, or rebut for the record.

It has to be something else. Something stronger and unique to CM, I think. Something unique to her would be difficult to impeach/rebut.

Something tells me his GF isn't gonna be testifying for him. JMO

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · 1m 1 minute ago

#BREAKING: DNA from trunk of #EnriqueArochi car a perfect match to #ChristinaMorris
0 replies 4 retweets 0 favorites

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · 5s 6 seconds ago
#BREAKING: DNA "likely bodily fluid such as blood or saliva" #EnriqueArochi #ChristinaMorris

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 21s21 seconds ago
#BREAKING: believed #EnriqueArochi returned home w #ChristinaMorris in trunk of Camaro

#BREAKING: believed #EnriqueArochi returned home w #ChristinaMorris in trunk of Camaro

Oh no, I don't think this is anything we're seriously considered before but maybe it could have the benefit that now maybe there's a chance to find poor Christina at the property

JMO

J.D. Miles ‏@jdmiles11 now
#Breaking warrants obtained by CBS 11 suggest Arochi intended to "violate or abuse" #findchristinamorris sexually.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 15s16 seconds ago
#BREAKING: cell data indicates #EnriqueArochi phone pinged near home 40 mins after ping near @shopsatlegacy #ChristinaMorris

Oh no, I don't think this is anything we're seriously considered before but maybe it could have the benefit that now maybe there's a chance to find poor Christina at the property

JMO
Actually many of us had a idea of the trunk and him taking her home but some didnt want to here it ...doesnt matter now. EA needs to speak up NOW!!!! WHERE IS SHE!?

You make a big deal about this, mentioning it several times, but imo it's making a mountain out of a molehill.

In this day and age, no media outlet has the resources to assign a reporter to this case 24/7 and constantly monitor everything that happens at every moment. So when the police made an arrest and there was an arraignment early in the morning on the weekend, no reporter was present - nor, should we reasonably expect there to have been. The arraignment was not on a docket, scheduled for weeks or even days in advance, but instead was somewhat spur-of-the-moment. As a result, the reporter went through their routine and discovered after the fact that it had occurred.

So when you call out the reporters for not being there, imo that's neither fair nor reasonable. The fact that these reporters are doing what reporters are tasked to do, these days, doesn't justify calling them unprofessional or un-diligent - their job is to do what they are hired to do in today's reporting world, not what you think reporters should do or used to do.

I'm talking about the defense attorney not being at the arraignment, not the media. I expect little from the media these days vis-à-vis crime reporting except to be led around by the police departments and district attorneys offices. Especially local media. National outlets do tend to employ reporters/journalists with some legal experience for crime reporting. Locals, not so much.

Defense attorneys...a lot is expected of them by the State. That's the point. People were swearing that Paul Johnson was EA's attorney. I said, and still hold, that is not likely because he wasn't at the arraignment, which is highly unusual. Defense attorneys defend. They don't skip the arraignments of their clients, sit around half a week, then tell reporters they haven't even seen records relating to the arrest.

J.D. Miles ‏@jdmiles11 48s48 seconds ago
#Breaking police secretly pulled trash from Enrique Arochi's home to find evidence in Christina Morris search They found cleaning supplies

This is just one of those things that although it's been assumed it's so awful to hear or read from a news source. My heart hurts for Christina and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj