GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were those posts deleted? I don't remember that discussion?
Because he squeggeed part of his trunk. People just don't do that. I think the going home part couldn't or wasn't discussed because it's assumed he had family members home that night that can't be sleuthed.

Even though this isn't unexpected, reading all of this brought tears to my eyes :( I hope they are able to find her soon. I just have the worst feeling in my stomach upon hearing this news.

So would he have to turn his phone back on for it to ping?

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 1m1 minute ago
#BREAKING: detectives believe #EnriqueArochi returned to @shopsatlegacy likely with #ChristinaMorris due to Ping at 4:56a
So if his phone pinged at his house 40 minutes after leaving the shops of legacy and then at 4:56am back at the shops of legacy he did go home to wake his brother for an alibi or help??? All I know is this is heartbreaking and I can not imagine what Christina's family is feeling right now after reading the details. You want to know to find her but then you DONT want to know the horrible details.

I honestly didn't think anyone from the party helped him, I thought it was CA, if he went back to the shops of legacy that makes me think someone from party helped him.

I agree, I think it's very unlikely that a girl would have helped in this situation. If you're not friends with someone that's a few steps too far IMO

For those of us not in Texas, what does that mean? Is that a location close to one of their homes, or close to the retail area where they were parked? Or, close to something else like a lake or forest/wooded area?

It's near his home and also near where police searched not too long ago (when they seemingly randomly sent ~20 people out to search near creek bed) . I will add it to the map once I confirm if it is E. Bethany or W. Bethany

#BREAKING: Affidavit reveals #EnriqueArochi had made sexual advances to other female at party, was rejected, appeared angry

Christina can't have known that or surely she wouldn't have been happy to walk with him. Those girls at the party have a lot to answer for

#BREAKING: Affidavit reveals #EnriqueArochi had made sexual advances to other female at party, was rejected, appeared angry

Makes. Me. SICK! And so far no mention of drugs from Brittany Feagans or JD Miles twitter feeds.

Something isn't right here, besides the obvious.

imo

#BREAKING Spanish note listing black shirt, texts from 29th, bank and cell bills recovered from trash pull at #EnriqueArochi house Sept. 24

I remember. Has also been lots of talk of who was/wasn't at the Arochi house that weekend.

Yes, that's what I think. But, we've been told not to "sleuth" the family...which, for the record, I never understood. If family was at the house, how could they not be "sleuthed" when EA mentioned them in his sit downs with the investigators?

I am guessing this is where they did their "random search" recently...
For those of us not in Texas, what does that mean? Is that a location close to one of their homes, or close to the retail area where they were parked? Or, close to something else like a lake or forest/wooded area?

Don't think so, I haven't found it. I wish they would scan it already.

J.D. Miles ‏@jdmiles11 14s15 seconds ago
#Breaking "swab from edge of trunk opening" is where #FindChristinaMorris DNA found in Enrique Arochi vehicle

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · 1m 1 minute ago

#BREAKING: DNA from trunk of #EnriqueArochi car a perfect match to #ChristinaMorris
0 replies 4 retweets 0 favorites

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 15s16 seconds ago
#BREAKING: cell data indicates #EnriqueArochi phone pinged near home 40 mins after ping near @shopsatlegacy #ChristinaMorris

This is just one of those things that although it's been assumed it's so awful to hear or read from a news source. My heart hurts for Christina and her family.

#BREAKING: #EnriqueArochi cell records indicate he was near 1500 block of Bethany Dr at 5:32am Aug. 30 #ChristinaMorris

Even though this isn't unexpected, reading all of this brought tears to my eyes :( I hope they are able to find her soon. I just have the worst feeling in my stomach upon hearing this news.

CATPATROL YOU ARE AMAZING. And Holy ****. JMOM, Kool, and Christina's Family, I am so sorry. My heart is hurting for you.

I think they found her.
Family posted on christina facebook page to give them space today and they have a lot to process..

oh my gosh so much terrible news to wake up to!!! im so sorry JMOM and Kool that you guys have to read all this. :(
It looks as though he stayed in the area the whole time, so at least you know she has to be somewhere around his house or the shops... he didnt just get on the highway and drive for hours, it seems like he stupidly drove home and back to the shops. not TOO much time to make it a long distance, right?
i hope the search today finds her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members