GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely hire a lawyer, but I think the hiring of this particular attorney before being arrested/charged with anything is telling. Of course, jmo.

He still isn't charged with anything DP worthy. Not that you didn't know this. I just wanted to add this in. So, you would go through multiple lawyers? At what point would you hire a DP lawyer?

Not going to let you have it, but I 100% disagree. Having my family and my friends in LE/FBI, they have told me from the beginning of time, if you are being looked at or you ever think you are in trouble always get an attorney. Never speak to LE without one. With that, you would never want to switch lawyers midway through, so you get one to ride it out. You always get the best. In this situation, where a girl is missing and you are the last one with her, and your state has the deaths penalty...you get a DP attorney. I'd you don't need them, great. If you do, then you are prepared.

I certainly hope that You don't wait to be charged to hire a lawyer. You want one there when you are being questioned. Yes, it may looked guilty, but in this world, with innocent people being charged, please protect yourselves. What is interesting is I had this discussion on another thread and every single person said this is not an admission of guilt.

I really am curious what people would do if they were questioned several times, car taken....I will stop. I know the answer will be they wouldn't hire a lawyer, but the truth is you would. You would hire one and protect yourself and not care what people on WS or the public think.
I agree with you! I would have hired the best I could also regardless. Never thought this was really a telling thing anyway. Its the lying, injuries, car dent, squeegeeing,late to work, the car vac during work hours...you know all those things. Hiring a good attorney really goes without saying. but of course thats JMO...

Agreed so much. Thank you.
I was thinking the same thing. Facts would be great and less confusing.

Yes, I agree, because someone posted EA's ties are to Honduras and some of us thought "okay" and believed.
Why would we assume a poster wanted to mislead our group?
It can appear argumentative to ask the poster how or why they know and to provide an explanation.
Honestly, I don't recall who offered the Honduras background information.
If a VI divulged the wrong background information, it would be aggravating.

He still isn't charged with anything DP worthy. Not that you didn't know this. I just wanted to add this in. So, you would go through multiple lawyers? At what point would you hire a DP lawyer?

No, no. I wouldn't have started out with a DP attorney unless I knew 100% I was guilty. That's my point, him hiring PJ right off the bat is telling.

Not going to let you have it, but I 100% disagree. Having my family and my friends in LE/FBI, they have told me from the beginning of time, if you are being looked at or you ever think you are in trouble always get an attorney. Never speak to LE without one. With that, you would never want to switch lawyers midway through, so you get one to ride it out. You always get the best. In this situation, where a girl is missing and you are the last one with her, and your state has the deaths penalty...you get a DP attorney. I'd you don't need them, great. If you do, then you are prepared.

I certainly hope that You don't wait to be charged to hire a lawyer. You want one there when you are being questioned. Yes, it may looked guilty, but in this world, with innocent people being charged, please protect yourselves. What is interesting is I had this discussion on another thread and every single person said this is not an admission of guilt.

I really am curious what people would do if they were questioned several times, car taken....I will stop. I know the answer will be they wouldn't hire a lawyer, but the truth is you would. You would hire one and protect yourself and not care what people on WS or the public think.

And with your point well taken, I'm only looking at this particular case. If I was innocent, I would not have lied, cleaned my car, and had obvious injuries and more than likely a true alibi. Therefore, LE probably would not have given me a second look.. so then I would not see any reason to hire an attorney.. In EA's position, that he put himself in.. there was no choice but to hire an attorney.. hope that makes sense! It's not like he was covering himself "just in case"...

Yes, I agree, because someone posted EA's ties are to Honduras and some of us thought "okay" and believed.
Why would we assume a poster wanted to mislead our group?
It can appear argumentative to ask the poster how or why they know and to provide an explanation.
Honestly, I don't recall who offered the Honduras background information.
If a VI divulged the wrong background information, it would be aggravating.
Could that information have come from this?

I am afraid for my life because of all the threats and people following me, telling me things like, 'Go back to Mexico or Honduras, wherever you're from.' They're even threatening my family," said Arochi.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ma...aks-Out-About-Christina-Morris-281026622.html

Could that information have come from this?

I am afraid for my life because of all the threats and people following me, telling me things like, 'Go back to Mexico or Honduras, wherever you're from.' They're even threatening my family," said Arochi.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ma...aks-Out-About-Christina-Morris-281026622.html

That and he had both Mexico or Honduras on his facebook listed as hometown prior to him making it more private, some of us saw it before he did that.

[Snip for focus by me ]

Perhaps it was Allen Code Enforcement

WE have checked with allen, there is no HOA there.... why would it be illegal to hang a missing person sign there?

WE have checked with allen, there is no HOA there.... why would it be illegal to hang a missing person sign there?

It's a city ordinance in lots of cities (like mine) to hang any sort of flyers on poles, trees, etc. It's also a HOA violation in a lot of neighborhoods. I think that's why people have mentioned it.

[Snip for focus by me ]

Perhaps it was Allen Code Enforcement

Last time I said this I got ripped to shreds, but I'll go ahead & say it again.. guess I'm a glutton for punishment, but here goes. I think it is a huge statement that they hired THIS particular lawyer, BEFORE EA was even charged with anything. To me that is all telling... ok, ok.. let me have it....:hills:

I guess I can't laugh, can I? But I agree.....my first thought when he hired PJ, was.... hellllooooo! Anywho, all MIO too, but who knows, I just wish PJ would make him say something or make a statement at least.

If he had that stuff in his car, looks premeditated to me!

Since EA spent the time to clean his car, use the shop vac in the trunk and squeegee the back end of his car surely he wouldn't leave a piece of duct tape. But then he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. JMO

It's a city ordinance in lots of cities (like mine) to hang any sort of flyers on poles, trees, etc. It's also a HOA violation in a lot of neighborhoods. I think that's why people have mentioned it.

Thanks ahintexas :) We are actually calling the city tomorrow to look further into it, but I will push this along just in case :)

Sounds to me like you've just encountered a very bitter person that has no life... Of course, with that said, I would like to personally pull up every political sign I see... Those signs have always seemed so "grade school" to me.. (I apologize in advance to all of you that choose to put up those signs)... JMO

Since EA spent the time to clean his car, use the shop vac in the trunk and squeegee the back end of his car surely he wouldn't leave a piece of duct tape. But then he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. JMO
Maybe they found fibers of items they believe EA would have used to "hide" (I hate to say anything except that word) christina, along with her DNA. It may not have been physical items like duct tape they saw but fibers from duct tape, or fibers of related material used to do something like that.

Sounds to me like you've just encountered a very bitter person that has no life... Of course, with that said, I would like to personally pull up every political sign I see... Those signs have always seemed so "grade school" to me.. (I apologize in advance to all of you that choose to put up those signs)... JMO

I agree with the political signs, they are a waste of time, but Christina is way more important than anything to me, right now! The signs may be a waste of time to the neighbors, but they aren't to us..... we will fight, you guys see how feisty we are.. :)

I agree with the political signs, they are a waste of time, but Christina is way more important than anything to me, right now! The signs may be a waste of time to the neighbors, but they aren't to us..... we will fight, you guys see how feisty we are.. :)

Totally agree... would like to put her face on all those political signs!

I would imagine the carpets/mats in his car are probably grey (or dark), so he also figured if he just vacuumed them, nothing would be seen... ummm... doesn't work that way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur