GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt better to take 20-30 minutes and listen to it its very enlightening not to mention right on track with what many of us have been thinking plus some....

It's hard that we can't talk about certain people or possible scenarios. It limits us alot.

RE: Radio Show

Paula says she has come up with 2 scenarios for the situation

She says she always thinks its possible that a suspect had some help

Tricia asks Paula what her 2 scenarios are and Paula says she is keeping it close to the vest because if there are other people involved she doesn't want to tip them off

Just finished listening to it..

RE: Radio Show
Jonni says 2 people have contacted her about EA.
One was neighbor that he stalked and looked in her window. Girls parents contacted EA's parents twice. Girls parents then went to police dept.
Employees say he has a bad temper, he does a bunch of drugs, she says this will be testified in court.
She says she begged him face to face and he literally came out of the back door and puffed his chest up and wouldn't speak to her.
His parents shook Jonni's hands. Father wouldn't look Jonni in the eye. His mother basically called her a hypocrite and a liar. Never asked how they could help prove EA is innocent or to find Christina.
"The fact that the parents didn't come to you, even to say "I'm sorry, I wish there was something we could do." To attack you, and basically call you a hypocrite, right there, that tells me so much about what type of parents they are and how they raised that young man and none of it is good. None of it is good." - Tricia

As I have said before: holy poop balls! Looking in her window? Really? I need to digest this for awhile. This adds to his douchebagery. MOO

Well let's post silently about the radio show lol

I knew about the neighbor I had heard about it. Obviously EA has some issues w respecting women IMo

So what is the consensus?
EA hired a new attorney bc he couldn't afford PJ?
Or he hired a new attorney bc he didn't want to agree to what PJ was telling him?

Why do you think he got a new attorney?

Probably $$.. or PJ didn't trust EA to be truthful with him about, uh... well.... anything...

I can only pray that it's true....people who act the way EA does; controlling, stalking, liars, egotistic - are the most insecure. Idk for sure, but from what I've read and believe that's true. I can't see him ever admitting to any wrong doing or admitting to what happened, but once his attorney starts explaining real life consequences (DP) and the difference between telling the truth now (living in prison) vs lying (DP), it may scare him into a confession...if not 100% the truth maybe enough to find her.

If you missed True Crime Radio with Jonni McElroy (Christina's Mother) then CLICK HERE to listen to the show in our archives.

So what is the consensus?
EA hired a new attorney bc he couldn't afford PJ?
Or he hired a new attorney bc he didn't want to agree to what PJ was telling him?

Why do you think he got a new attorney?

Maybe PJ fired him?

I can only pray that it's true....people who act the way EA does; controlling, stalking, liars, egotistic - are the most insecure. Idk for sure, but from what I've read and believe that's true. I can't see him ever admitting to any wrong doing or admitting to what happened, but once his attorney starts explaining real life consequences (DP) and the difference between telling the truth now (living in prison) vs lying (DP), it may scare him into a confession...if not 100% the truth maybe enough to find her.

Yep, obviously EA's life will never be the same & he'll probably spend the majority of it in prison (if not all of it).. assuming he is convicted & spared the death penalty (if he did the unthinkable to CM..). At this point he seems to have no conscience .. Hopefully, the reality of it all will set in & maybe he will crack.

The last call came from Christina's phone (about leaving the door unlocked). It was sent after the three contacts from EA's phone.
The question/mystery remains as to why did she use his phone for the three contacts if her phone was still working?

The three contacts refers to the three times CM allegedly used EA's phone to contact HF.A minute or two later someone used Christina's phone to text the message to HF asking him to leave the door unlocked. Why were the phones CM used switched back and forth?

What do you mean three contacts? She called 3 different people from Ea's cell? Those three people must either be really close to her to have their numbers memorized, or EAS contacts too. Am o reading this correctly?

Sometimes more than one post on a topic paints the whole picture.
Since the posts (on the same topic) don't always follow each other directly, continuity is easily lost. When replying, I'll try to be more careful to recap the details. Although quoting someone else's post usually fills in some content. But not always.

Which phone was the voice message left from?
His or hers?

I see it was hers!

Maybe he took her phone ok......
then

Hes sending texts from his phone to HF he wont reply.
maybe he calls HF with Christinas phone and makes her leave the message.

Maybe they were after HF and Christina got caught in the middle.
Leave the door OPEN...

I still think U need to search near her home. I think she will be found near there.
JMO

My reply (forgot color) - Surprised to see thread #25 is still open!
Is everyone reading the same posts I am reading? :thinking:

To clarify, apparently a voice message was sent from Christina to HF using EA's phone as well as two text messages. Those are what I meant by "three contacts". CM followed up (or someone did) with a text to HF using her own phone (the message about leaving the door unlocked) which was the final contact to HF afaik.

As stated many times, it is impossible to prove who sent texts from a phone when a person was not alone.

The communications being discussed here are very close together and timed closely to the garage video times.

No, I believe EA consented, so no warrant needed...

Oh maybe this is is the reason LE took EA's car in again with a warrant. To close any legal loops.
Can consented searches results cause problems for the Prosecution?

Can't clean blood.

What if semen mixed with another fluid (DNA from CM) was found?
I hate typing the idea but what if the tests indicate a sex act took place.
How fragile (or not) would a stain such as that be even if not visible to the naked eye?
Wonder if the seats in EA's car are fabric, vinyl or leather.
Tilley's remark about having a better understanding of the situation if we knew more about the DNA evidence uncovered, made me think there may be evidence of his seminal fluid along with the evidence CM was in his car. :frown:

That article is outdated, December 13, 2014.

NBC 5 article was updated on the December 15th to reflect this information:

"Monday, Dec 15, 2014 • Updated at 8:47 PM CST

NBC 5 originally reported police said the DNA evidence found in Enrique Arochi's car matched Christina Morris. Plano police reached out to NBC 5 Monday night to say they had not confirmed that the DNA matched Morris. We regret the error."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Charged-in-Kidnapping-Christina-Morris-285710921.html

Of course, then there's this comment about the DNA found in EA's car too. :rolleyes:

IMO: because it was over the weekend and Brittany Feagins was out of town. EA also changed jail sights from Plano to Collin County. The reporters covering were at EA's house?

Only one reporter covering a missing person case (a rare occurrence out of Plano). :sheesh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn