GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that caught my attention.... in the trash were cleaning rags and towels. I don't know about you guys, but I don't throw out cleaning rags. Unless you're picking up something that's not worth washing. Or, of course, you're trying to get rid of evidence.

One thing that caught my attention.... in the trash were cleaning rags and towels. I don't know about you guys, but I don't throw out cleaning rags. Unless you're picking up something that's not worth washing. Or, of course, you're trying to get rid of evidence.

If I was cleaning up something like blood or feces I wouldn't save the rags. Jmo.

RSBM BBM I don't recall any pings near EAs house at 4:40am

No ping at his house at 4:40 that I know of. Just the 4:08 toll gantry & then back at SOL at 4:47.

I took it from Page 8 of the arrest affidavit. I indicated that it was "(approx)" because it stated it was 40 minutes after he left the Shops of Legacy. If he left the garage at 3:58 then it would make it around 4:40. Or maybe I'm reading it wrong? Does it mean 40 min after the time he returned to the Shops, and not the time he left the garage the first time?

I can't cut and paste from the pdf doc, so I've typed out the relevant piece, below

Affiant believes the cellular data information which indicated Enrique Gutierrez Arochi' cellular device communicated with a cellular tower in the area of his home less than 40 minutes after his cellular device communicated with the same cellular tower as Christina Morris' cellular device near the Shops at Legacy

Did some research on city of Allen trash and recycling pickup schedule. Link to city services below

http://www.cityofallen.org/index.aspx?NID=981

According to unsealed warrant, Detectives pulled trash on September 10th and September 24th.

Based on Arochi address trash is picked up on Wednesday and recycling every 2 weeks. Due to the holiday, trash would have been on Thursday 9/4. Based on this information, 9/4 trash was not pulled.

Trash day for EA
Thursday 9/4
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/17
Wednesday 9/24

Recycling is picked up every other week and they are on the A schedule.

Recycle schedule for EA
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/24

Thank you! This was my question. And I'm sad to see they missed the 9/4 trash most of all, but also the 9/17 trash. UNLESS, that is one more thing they are giving limited details in the SW's. I will hold out hope for that!!!

The yellow paper with items written in Spanish included cell phone statements from 9/29 to present. IIRC the gold Galaxy was stolen on the 25th and is now in PPD custody. They should be able to retrieve whatever EA might have been trying to hide. IMO The multiple phones and storage devices that were observed in his car may have included burner phones and possibly CM's, but I can't believe that he would be THAT stupid.

Her cell phone description has been plastered everywhere, so I think her phone is not included...or it would've also been part of the evidence in the warrant as well.

But I do believe all these wonderful data storage devices will come in handy. I'm actually wondering if they'll find proof linking him to anything else that they didn't have a suspect for before.

Something's I want to say. Like what may have gone down . I'm so hesitant to say because being a mother myself I would never want to read any of this or think any of this could ever happen to one of my children. I just can't even imagine how they feel ( this makes me so sad and I don't know her ) and I don't want to EVER be where her Mother/ family is... So many things go through my mind.. Lifting her family up in prayers.

I know what you mean. Whenever I see people posting things on the public facebook page like "I have a 23 year old daughter, too, so my heart breaks for your family" and such, I always feel protective of the family, as if the poster is 'rubbing it in' that they have a daughter who is not missing.

I know that's totally NOT what the people are saying or meaning, and that it's my over-sensitivity at fault, but still, I can relate to what you're saying about trying to be discreet and respectful to Christina's family.

****I should clarify-- I've never felt that 'rubbing it in' sense on WS when we share about our own kids and the compassion-connection. Just on facebook. Weird, right?

The list appears to be of stuff EA has to eliminate to cover his tracks. He obviously knows to get rid of his black shirt. I think EA is smart enough to know they can track his spending through bank statements, so he needs to make sure they're all disposed of, but not smart enough to realize it makes no difference, since the bank has record of it all anyway. I also suspect he may have intentionally gotten rid of all these things & CM's stuff in a public dumpster in a random place. He may know enough to not put them in his own trash.

I just pray this isn't the case with CM herself. Even with cadaver dogs to search, too many cases where a loved one can never be brought home. :(

If he dumped it in a public trash, it'll likely never be found. :(
But not know enough to not throw away his checklist at home. Geez this guy! Does EA write in Spanish? Have any of his SM posts been Spanish?

I would have to disagree. DNA doesn't come with a date and time stamp, it's simply there (indicating that person was there "sometime") or it isn't.

It offers a connection of that person to the car, but not necessarily to the events w CM. But, if you can identify whose DNA it is, ya never know where it might lead whan that other person is sleuthed by the cops, so it has value in that way.

Just a thought...

but could this unknown male's DNA have been co-mingled with the "material" identified as having CM's DNA?

this could make the unknown DNA more sinister... No?

:waitasec:

(I am way behind... So I apologize if this has been discussed...)

I took it from Page 8 of the arrest affidavit. I indicated that it was "(approx)" because it stated it was 40 minutes after he left the Shops of Legacy. If he left the garage at 3:58 then it would make it around 4:40. Or maybe I'm reading it wrong? Does it mean 40 min after the time he returned to the Shops, and not the time he left the garage the first time?

I can't cut and paste from the pdf doc, so I've typed out the relevant piece, below

Affiant believes the cellular data information which indicated Enrique Gutierrez Arochi' cellular device communicated with a cellular tower in the area of his home less than 40 minutes after his cellular device communicated with the same cellular tower as Christina Morris' cellular device near the Shops at Legacy

I think this is reference to the Granite Park ping 4:56a and then the ping at 5:32a by 1500 Bethany. There is no ping at 440a.

Yeah I am wondering if they are kind of taunting someone in some way. Was this released early to show someone else that they know what's up and they should turn themselves in? Are they hoping someone might get nervous reading the bits of info and make a move that would lead them to Christina? Are they hoping Enrique will realize the jig is up and just confess?

There is some purpose to the early release of the warrants and to bits of some information within them. It is driving me crazy speculating what that purpose is!
This was in an article I just read*:"said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. “This is just a small percentage of everything we’ve done. This is just the information we needed to get the arrest and search warrant.”

There's definitely more to come.

You would have to read my post #341 and Faith2x's #346. (Sorry, I would post them both here, but that is beyond my meager cyber skills. Otherwise I could have them here and explain it better.)

Hi. Just FYI: when you see the post # ... such as 341 or 346 ... just click on that #. It will take you to another page with post #341 at the top. Just copy and then paste in your new reply to refer what you were discussing. Hope that helps.

Example: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gust-2014-26-*Arrest*&p=11322918#post11322918

I wondered about that also...

Do we know how close of friends EA and SN are? When EA and CM left the apartment 3 people were left....PP, SB, & SN. PP lives there and SB was going to sleep in PP's bed. What happened to SN? Did he stay the night? When did he leave? Or did he get picked up by someone....hint hint....3 people in the Shops at Legacy that EA returned to with CM in his car.

Yeah I am wondering if they are kind of taunting someone in some way. Was this released early to show someone else that they know what's up and they should turn themselves in? Are they hoping someone might get nervous reading the bits of info and make a move that would lead them to Christina? Are they hoping Enrique will realize the jig is up and just confess?

There is some purpose to the early release of the warrants and to bits of some information within them. It is driving me crazy speculating what that purpose is!

Her cell phone description has been plastered everywhere, so I think her phone is not included...or it would've also been part of the evidence in the warrant as well.

But I do believe all these wonderful data storage devices will come in handy. I'm actually wondering if they'll find proof linking him to anything else that they didn't have a suspect for before.
The problem is that these phones and storage were observed on 9/3 (IIRC). PPD didn't really indicate that they were able to take them then or later.

BBM & RSBM
According to MSM she left SOL in the trunk. He would not have attempted a SA if she was in trunk IMO.
They believe she was in the trunk leaving the garage. The time in question is after leaving the garage until EA was home at 5:32am There were two <40 min blocks of time.
Exactly

As I read it, EA's cell pinged the tower near his home less than 40 minutes after EA's cell & CM's cell pinged the same tower near SOL, which was stated to be at 4:47 & 4:56 am. Meaning EA & CM's cells were both near SOL at 4:56, then 36 min later (less than 40 min.) EA's cell was near his home.

The yellow paper with items written in Spanish included cell phone statements from 9/29 to present. IIRC the gold Galaxy was stolen on the 25th and is now in PPD custody. They should be able to retrieve whatever EA might have been trying to hide. IMO The multiple phones and storage devices that were observed in his car may have included burner phones and possibly CM's, but I can't believe that he would be THAT stupid.

The thing is, that trash haul (especially the note!) is so ridiculously incriminating, it almost seems like it was planted to incriminate-- because REALLY?

Someone who theoretically may have had the presence of mind to create a toll-tag alibi and doubled back using an untrace-able route and has successfully prevented LE from locating Christina for over three months puts all that stuff--together--into the family trashbin?

Mindboggling. All of it.

And heartbreaking.

The man accused of kidnapping Christina Morris from a Plano parking garage in August was angry that another woman had earlier rebuffed his sexual advances, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Enrique Arochi, 24, of Allen and Morris, 23, of Fort Worth had been at an apartment at the Shops of Legacy where Arohci hit on another woman, according to the affidavit that was unsealed on Friday and obtained by the Star-Telegram.

Arochi then left the apartment with Morris and walked to a nearby parking garage, Plano police said in the affidavit.
[modsnip]

THIS REPORT CONTAINS INFORMATION FROM STAR-TELEGRAM ARCHIVES.

Domingo Ramirez Jr., 817-390-7763

Twitter: @mingoramirezjr

WHO TO CALL
Anyone with information on the case should call Plano police at 972-424-5678.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article4684323.html#storylink=cpy

Originally Posted by Dion View Post
rough timeline
03:55 am EA and Christina enter garage - on video (according to arrest affidavit)
03:58 am EA's vehicle seen leaving garage (arrest affidavit)
04:08 am EA's vehicle registers northbound at Custer gantry (arrest affidavit)
04:40 am (approx) 40 min after leaving garage, he was pinged near his home (arrest affidavit)
04:56 am AE and Christina's (4:57) phones pinged at 5800 Granite Parkway, just north of The Shops.
05:32 am AE pinged near 1500 block at Bethany Drive - near his home (arrest affidavit)

I was wondering where in the warrant this is like what page?
I cant seem to find it?

pls see my response to BluePoppy on same subject - post#424

The thing is, that trash haul (especially the note!) is so ridiculously incriminating, it almost seems like it was planted to incriminate-- because REALLY?

Someone who theoretically may have had the presence of mind to create a toll-tag alibi and doubled back using an untrace-able route and has successfully prevented LE from locating Christina for over three months puts all that stuff--together--into the family trashbin?

Mindboggling. All of it.

And heartbreaking.

Unless someone else was in charge of that part of the clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState