GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, that trash haul (especially the note!) is so ridiculously incriminating, it almost seems like it was planted to incriminate-- because REALLY?

Someone who theoretically may have had the presence of mind to create a toll-tag alibi and doubled back using an untrace-able route and has successfully prevented LE from locating Christina for over three months puts all that stuff--together--into the family trashbin?

Mindboggling. All of it.

And heartbreaking.

But it was written in Spanish! ;) I know, but this is where we have to be glad that people make mistakes! Plus, PPD went through the garbage and found the note on 9/24! He might have thought they wouldn't be coming back to look again.

The thing is, that trash haul (especially the note!) is so ridiculously incriminating, it almost seems like it was planted to incriminate-- because REALLY?

Someone who theoretically may have had the presence of mind to create a toll-tag alibi and doubled back using an untrace-able route and has successfully prevented LE from locating Christina for over three months puts all that stuff--together--into the family trashbin?

Mindboggling. All of it.

And heartbreaking.

He's got some smarts, but not enough to cover all bases. Smart enough to use a different cell & wipe it totally clean, but I'm sure not smart enough to get rid of the hard drive of the computer used to do it. ;)

Also noticed - that his clothing from that night has not been mentioned as 1)having been collected or 2)being missing. It's not mentioned. AT ALL. :thinking:

An additional input that I recall but can't put my finger on where. In a previous thread when one of EA's coworkers was shown CM's picture he responded with a comment 'That chick! EA had shown me pictures of her before'

Given EA's stalking accusations from the neighbor and the evil look that he gave another, IMO he was a time bomb.

An additional input that I recall but can't put my finger on where. In a previous thread when one of EA's coworkers was shown CM's picture he responded with a comment 'That chick! EA had shown me pictures of her before'

Given EA's stalking accusations from the neighbor and the evil look that he gave another, IMO he was a time bomb.

I completely agree. If it wasn't Christina it would have been someone else. I wouldn't wish that one anyone but at the same time I so wish it wasn't Christina.

IMO he's exactly where he belongs and I pray he isn't ever released.

2 things:
1. Wfaa.com says "A search*warrant affidavit says her DNA was found in the lid of the car's trunk.."
So maybe she wasn't knocked out?

2. On the handwritten note bank statements are listed. Any importance to this besides maybe when and where chemicals were bought? Maybe there's something more to that.

IMO
Yes, I am especially puzzled by the bank statements and the texts from Aug. 29th. Bank statements wouldn't show what he purchased, though it would show the stores at which he shopped. As for texts, why would he (or whoever wrote the note) be worried about those sent the day before he kidnapped Christina?

Believe, IIRC, this was a coworker that said he was showing pictures of her on his phone before the night out. Definite creep.

Yes, I am especially puzzled by the bank statements and the texts from Aug. 29th. Bank statements wouldn't show what he purchased, though it would show the stores at which he shopped. As for texts, why would he (or whoever wrote the note) be worried about those sent the day before he kidnapped Christina?

Maybe a belief that time stamps would be included in transaction record? Or that confirmation of a store purchase could lead to the exploration of video surveillance which would show items purchased?

Didn't they discover the Kroger gas video footage through debit/credit card receipt?

Whoa. :(

Still can't wrap my brain around the idea that party friend validated investigator's comment about E's sexual advances/perception of their relationship and they all still let Christina make that trek with him... when they're saying that the reason for his departure involved sexual anger/rejection... and nobody followed up with her?

Still can't wrap my brain around the idea that party friend validated investigator's comment about E's sexual advances/perception of their relationship and they all still let Christina make that trek with him... when they're saying that the reason for his departure involved sexual anger/rejection... and nobody followed up with her?
I don't get this either at all! I mean what kind of friends would allow a friend to walk with him knowing this. Plus the keys missing. And the call she made back to SN saying she was still walking.

So.... just to make sure we're all on the same page:
Her HOUSE key was lost earlier in the evening.
The missing keys turned up and she texted Hunter at around 2:30.
Then they went missing AGAIN, which is why she texted Hunter at 3:36 that she couldn't find her hose key.
Did she actually text again at 3:58 (like we previously thought as per the UptownDallasGirl interview with Jonni) for Hunter to leave the door unlocked?
Then the house key was found AGAIN at the apartment after she had already left.

Is that what we think is being reported?
Sounds like she was giving her bf the heads up that something wasn't right and that he should be alarmed if she didn't come home.

I hate to think any of these scenarios, but is it possible she was still in the trunk when he went to work at 8am? Even 11am? If he was concerned with wiping off the outside of his car at 10:15, but he didn't open the trunk (that we know of). I think there is a lot to know about what EA did the rest of Saturday, Saturday night, Sunday, Sunday night…. Where was he? What was he doing after having kidnapped CM & where was CM? Were EAs parents home that holiday weekend?
Sick over this, but if he did keep her there in the trunk while at work, it was horribly hot.
But... Forensics would've tested positive for death if she'd passed (heat stroke, suffocation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState