GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was re-reading the arrest warrant and one thing that I noticed is that it doesn't say "bank statements"...it says "bank bills".

Bank bills.

It could be a note of what to watch out for in the mail: cell bill and bank bill (credit card bill?).

I would love to see a pic of this list and see if there are any additional marks or strikethroughs. Plus, as a Spanish speaker, to see what wording was used - lots of times it can mean multiple things.

Didn't LE bring a dog the day of the search? I don't what type, but if it was cadaver dog it would have gotten a hit.

JMOM said they were "big black barking dogs".. I believe these were regular Police "protection" dogs (to bite EA's butt if he tried anything..)

I was re-reading the arrest warrant and one thing that I noticed is that it doesn't say "bank statements"...it says "bank bills".

Bank bills.

It could be a note of what to watch out for in the mail: cell bill and bank bill (credit card bill?).

I would love to see a pic of this list and see if there are any additional marks or strikethroughs. Plus, as a Spanish speaker, to see what wording was used - lots of times it can mean multiple things.
That's why I assumed statements just because it was translated. I've never heard of anyone call credit card bills, or anything really, bank bills but I can see that, or calling a loan payment a bank bill.

I can't believe I missed this - maybe it was mentioned by others...

The very last page of the DNA request doc - it says that they are asking for a warrant to "search said suspected place and premises for said personal property and seize the same." !!!!

It also allows for further analysis of what they collect. :)

More to come ladies and gentlemen!!

That's why I assumed statements just because it was translated. I've never heard of anyone call credit card bills, or anything really, bank bills but I can see that, or calling a loan payment a bank bill.

Amazing that you can hide a human being so well, go to all extremes of trying to cover it, but you leave a hand-written list of incriminating evidence, rags & cleaning supplies for anyone to find... wow

Amazing that you can hide a human being so well, go to all extremes of trying to cover it, but you leave a hand-written list of incriminating evidence, rags & cleaning supplies for anyone to find... wow

...and 21 days later have it collected. That is a stroke of luck!

Right! Even more amazing is that said list was found months ago and EA is only recently in jail and still no Christina. What is going on here...

Agree - it's very strange wording to me. Cell bill sounds right. Bank bill? Not so much.

Maybe it's meant to be receipt? Again - I want to see the wording used! Spanish is such a rich language.

estado de cuenta? factura? cuenta personal? The translation could have been "loosely" done for the warrant. But, it would be helpful to us out here. :)

Right! Even more amazing is that said list was found months ago and EA is only recently in jail and still no Christina. What is going on here...

Maybe LE was hoping that EA would slip up somehow..

A piece of paper means nothing....they were waiting for the DNA results that came back on 12/9. You want to arrest the right person and have the evidence behind you to keep him behind bars if you think he is responsible. The last thing you'd want is an early arrest and get him back home b/c you didn't have your ducks in a row.

Based on what I'm seeing - it's frustrating to us on the outside, but they are trying to do things properly to ensure a conviction sticks.

I'm picturing Jim Carrey saying, "So you're telling me there's a chance!" [emoji58]

Thanks for the giggle!

I am blown away by the new information and my heart breaks for Christina's family and friends. :( I notice that many who were vehemently opposed to the idea that EA had harmed Christina and we're strongly defending him have gone silent. To those posters I say, please don't fade into the background. We are all here for Christina and we need every single one of our collective minds working together on this to find her. Please help us. No judgement from me. EA lied to everyone. He was convincing. Most sociopaths are. That's how they are able to manipulate those in their lives over and over again. So again, please don't distance yourself from this case because of the new evidence implicating EA. Remember, Christina is who truly matters here.

I have read many posts from posters who originally believed EA could be innocent. They should not be embarrassed at all or be made to eat crow. A good juror or investigator cannot rule out other scenarios or suspects until charges are filed.

I've read very few who actually felt he was innocent and more where there just wasn't enough hard facts to condemn the boy. I personally do not get emotionally involved in these cases. Heartbreaking to read, of course. But I don't like to lead with my emotions. That's just me. I don't take note of which poster said what and then actively look for them once definitive info comes out. It's not a competition. A human being is missing and is likely deceased. That's just me though. MOO

About the cleaning supplies...did no one notice the garage and the interior of the house being so clean? My guess is they have a maid or his mom runs a tight ship. Anyone could have used the bleach etc. unless LE checked the bottles for prints. That being said, bleach could have been used to clean bloody or muddy shoe prints on that clean garage floor or after being tracked into the house.

I'm still trying to catch up. Were cleaning rags also found with the empty bottles? Testing would hopefully be done on them if so.

Thanks for the giggle!

I've read very few who actually felt he was innocent and more where there just wasn't enough hard facts to condemn the boy. I personally do not get emotionally involved in these cases. Heartbreaking to read, of course. But I don't like to lead with my emotions. That's just me. I don't take note of which poster said what and then actively look for them once definitive info comes out. It's not a competition. A human being is missing and is likely deceased. That's just me though. MOO

I'm still trying to catch up. Were cleaning rags also found with the empty bottles? Testing would hopefully be done on them if so.

Yes - rags and towels (plural for both) were mentioned in the 9/10 trash pick up.

We don't know where she was hidden, but if it was a dumpster...not well hidden just lucky he got 4 days of a head start due to HF's lack of concern. There was time to dump her out on the return trip near SOL, imo.

I think he had her in his house!

Do you think she willingly went in his car, at first? This is my hangup. I don't think he had enough time to subdue her in the parking garage enough to put her in his trunk. If she was awake in his trunk, I'd think she'd do a lot of damage and possibly pull the emergency lever. If he had her in his house, how did she not scream or make a ruckus to wake others up? If she was deceased for any amount of ttime and was in his vehicle, from what I've read over the past several years here on WS, dogs can pick up decomp no matter how much cleaning has been done.

I wish a Mod would comment on this. Seems people are seeing/reading different info.
What freaked me out, is I actually stopped and read the info over a couple of times but did not see Christina mentioned as one who went with the group to Whataburger.

There is no debate if we have a written transcript, right?

I'd have to go back and look through the threads, but I think it was Christina's mom who said Christina went to Whataburger. Maybe a VI can confirm. I know we discussed the Whataburger trip numerous times. Right, yorkiemom?

This has occurred to me more than once. I wish I could see more of the search video footage from outside. I noticed someone carrying in a gallon jug of something. I was wondering if that was Luminol or something to extract DNA or body fluids from a surface. :(

Does Luminol still shows blood even aftter clean up?

His bed?
Im sure they checked that but I wonder if he bought a new mattress?

It sure does make ones head spin!

Sorry for multiple posts, thoughtts entering my head as I read.

If he bought a new mattress, he would have ttto dispose of the other one and that would have been obvious sinnce they were checking his trash.

I'd have to go back and look through the threads, but I think it was Christina's mom who said Christina went to Whataburger. Maybe a VI can confirm. I know we discussed the Whataburger trip numerous times. Right, yorkiemom?

That is correct ...
Whataburger trip has been around for a good 3 months now
It was Jonni that said this on Sept.17th
-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

Is it possible even if he returned to SOL that she was not even with him at that time? While I think the return was something else some people have said to ease his fears, which does make some sense to me.

Or he made a rash decision to return to the shops thinking he could say: yes I took her to get a spare/key and I brought her back to her car. Then after some sleep he thought it didn't sound like something that would be believed so he decided on deny deny deny and clean clean clean.

I would love to know the details of the conversation with SN as to why she refused the offer of a ride home from him and decided to go with EA instead.

One last thing right now in my head: EA said something like I have a friend who recently moved into the SOL that's why I know of the parking garage by martini bar. Was he speaking of PP or someone else? Could that be why he returned to SOL- friend helped? MOO and IDK- just talking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState