GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking she was with him because of the cell phone ping, but then others pointed out that he could've just had disposed of her phone at that time.
Its possible. What if he didn't know the phone was still in the trunk? Or if it was in her bag and he didn't bother to remove that from his car yet? Or had slipped off to a corner of the trunk and he didn't even realize it? Lots of reasons for those pings we can come up with I think.

I think he could have taken CM to his house with parents there or not. Like I mentioned earlier, I know someone whose adult son had a gf living in the house for a good while before parents even discovered it.

Well considering how his parents seem to think their son is a saint and turn a blind eye to everything that is going on, I don't think it is a stretch at all for him to take her there even if they were home. Sounds like that's his safe place.
Remember this woman was possibly injured and being held against her will. Not someone you would risk having your parents see, imo.

:ufo::)
Its very hard to find a missing person!
These perps are just lucky.
We have not looked in the right place.

We are looking for a needle in a hay stack!
There is one person that knows where she is and unless he gives up that info you search!

Yes I'm aware.... :)

Does Odorban have an odor, or strong scent? I use Odormute I think it's called. Comes in a powder and you mix it with water, however, it has no scent at all. But it does wonders in removing odors in carpets, dog beds, etc.

My nose is sensitive to bleach. I can go into someone's house and know if they are using those Clorox tablets in the toilet! Bleach is strong to me. I don't particularly like it. But it does clean well!

We used the concentrate and mixed it with water. Smelled like Orange Glo ... a citrus scent. It dissipated rapidly and left no residual odor after about 24 hours.

Someone remind me who said she wasn't feeling well. I'm just wondering what weight I should be putting on that. Also, what about the whole "got to get home to get my dog" thing? There are so many things that we have heard and I'm not really sure what was fact, what was rumor. We also were told that EA turned off his phone after passing through the Custer Road Gantry, but now we know this was not the case. In the most recent search warrant they describe the clothing she was wearing and now we are back to the fedora, gray tshirt, skirt and flip flops. What happened to the shorts? This is so confusing. I know that LE has so much more that they are not sharing -- and I think they should keep it to themselves because I think it is building a fool proof case. I really have to wonder if they are pretty sure someone else is involved and that is why they are not coming out with all of it. Just like EA had been watched for the past 3 and a half months I think others have been too.

totally agree.. I am sure the searchers are more than frustrated as well. What items to look for for the past near 4 mos.
In the warrant it now says a Black I-phone. ( add to the white one with the green case and then the Blue one with a Black teddy bear sticker made of the skateboard grip) Not to mention the entire list of clothing items and backpack and now add a Louis Vuitton clutch with a leopard print lining.

Another thing I kept forgetting to share--
Remember how the working theory was that he'd passed through the Custer gantry and exited at Exchange? Oddly, I was up there the other day at that exact route for reasons unrelated when a coughing fit overcame me. When it triggered my gag reflex, I knew I had to pull the car over, but I could NOT find a convenient opportunity.

Granted, it was the middle of the day and there were WAY more cars out an about, but after it was all over, I was struck by how exposed I felt--and that was just to throw up. Can't imagine how nerve-wracking it would be if I were up to something illegal.

Anyway, I feel even more confident than before that she has not been hidden along that route.

I agree, I've suggested this, too. Not sure why, but I think it got *poofed* so we should probably tread lightly around this topic.

Then again, I think I'd mentioned it during the first six weeks, so maybe it is open for discussion now?

Not going down any roads against TOS. Just jumping off info given in MSM & warrants - EA said he woke his brother. Maybe it was to get keys to his car?

And theorizing that now that we know he went back near SOL, he took another car from his house, that I would assume happened unknown to anyone else in the house. Unless it's when he woke his brother.

Pretty sure this is all inside the line of TOS. :)

Oh! CookieM, have you added the LV purse to the mega-list? Meant to ask you about that today, but kept getting side tracked.

Here ya go!

Here is the list of all the items/clothing she was said to have on or in her possession (thus far.) I kept a running list so we could see the inconsistencies.

Flowy bright kimono
Skirt with grey chevron stripes
strapless beige/cream top
black bra top
beige/cream colored coverup
white/light grey tshirt that went down to her knees
black shorts
sheer skirt
black sandals
black flip flops
small black pull-string type backpack purse
wallet with strap
Louis Vuitton clutch with leopard interior
Canon Rebel camera* (later found at her house)
full-brim black hat/Oakley fedora
white iphone with green case
metallic blue iPhone with no case and teddy bear sticker on back
black iPhone
iphone with metallic blue case and teddy bear sticker on the back

Not going down any roads against TOS. Just jumping off info given in MSM & warrants - EA said he woke his brother. Maybe it was to get keys to his car?

And theorizing that now that we know he went back to SOL, he took another car from his house, that I would assume happened unknown to anyone else in the house. Unless it's when he woke his brother.

Pretty sure this is all inside the line of TOS. :)

I hope so, because it's a theory that could really build up a legitimate path if we can get enough people to see it and weigh in on it. I don't know what I said before that got it *poofed* but it was almost verbatim what you've stated. Fingers crossed that it remains.

No, her boyfriend and her friends failed her. This really makes me angry because she may have been thinking help was on the way when this all happened. But all the while HF was doing G*O*D knows what without a care in the world and I guess the "friends" just went on to bed, knowing (from their own accounts) that EA was in an agitated state. I could have sworn there were earlier MSM articles that quoted the friends as saying they didn't see EA acting strangely or appeared off in any way. Now THIS. UGH JMO

Yes Johnny Archer with NBC 5 states they said EA and Christina seemed normal but now we see he was agitated per warrant and they didn't check on her. HF well there is no excuse and I've stopped even trying to understand why he failed her. He didn't directly harm her but his ignorance and him not reporting her caused EA to have all the extra time in the world. Sickening

Here ya go!

Here is the list of all the items/clothing she was said to have on or in her possession (thus far.) I kept a running list so we could see the inconsistencies.

Flowy bright kimono
Skirt with grey chevron stripes
strapless beige/cream top
black bra top
beige/cream colored coverup
white/light grey tshirt that went down to her knees
black shorts
sheer skirt
black sandals
black flip flops
small black pull-string type backpack purse
wallet with strap
Louis Vuitton clutch with leopard interior
Canon Rebel camera
full-brim black hat/Oakley fedora
white iphone with green case
metallic blue iPhone with no case and teddy bear sticker on back
black iPhone
iphone with metallic blue case and teddy bear sticker on the back

:cookiemisthelistmaster:

Aren't people just assuming he went back to SOL? I think perhaps he took advantage of dumpsters near there, but never returned to the parking garage or SOL. LE should be searching the dump. It has been done successfully before even after time passed.

The other reason to go near SOL again could be to return unknown male who contributed DNA to the car.

Does Odorban have an odor, or strong scent? I use Odormute I think it's called. Comes in a powder and you mix it with water, however, it has no scent at all. But it does wonders in removing odors in carpets, dog beds, etc.

My nose is sensitive to bleach. I can go into someone's house and know if they are using those Clorox tablets in the toilet! Bleach is strong to me. I don't particularly like it. But it does clean well!

The one I'm familiar with is eucalyptus scented....but not any eucalyptus I've ever smelled.

Carpet cleaning companies sometimes use it in homes with serious odor issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so, because it's a theory that could really build up a legitimate path if we can get enough people to see it and weigh in on it. I don't know what I said before that got it *poofed* but it was almost verbatim what you've stated. Fingers crossed that it remains.

You said it was early on after her disappearance, so likely there wasn't enough MSM / LE public info to support theorizing about EA being the one to be the cause of CM missing. Pre-search warrant on the car or something.

What about EA's friend who'd recently moved in to another apartment at the shops, rendering him to use the Blue Martini garage more frequently than Henry's?

Is this something that factors into our newest information?

His bed?
Im sure they checked that but I wonder if he bought a new mattress?

It sure does make ones head spin!
Something like that was one of my first thoughts on the bank statements being on the list. But I'm sure if he bought something like that neighbors would notice it being delivered and hopefully whoever he bought it from would've come forward.
I am still wondering if the bank statements have more than just a late night Wal-Mart trip on them. But I tend to over think things.

I realize EA is jacked in the head but why hit on SB and be upset over getting turned down? Why didn't he call his girlfriend? The one that WAS on his visitor list.

What initials were on the visitors list, please? That's when my computer was acting up so I missed viewing the list when gf's name was listed as a visitor.

I drove through there the other day via Bethany and was shocked at how quickly things get rural. And those bridges, dang! It didn't take me very long to get out there, and I'm not familiar with the area. Someone who is familiar or is a fast driver could probably make good time.

I wouldn't think it's even close to feasible. Google pegs it at about 1:20 for the loop, and of course that doesn't include any time at all for a stop to do something with CM. Probably need a drive about half that long.

Aren't people just assuming he went back to SOL? I think perhaps he took advantage of dumpsters near there, but never returned to the parking garage or SOL. LE should be searching the dump. It has been done successfully before even after time passed.

The other reason to go near SOL again could be to return unknown male who contributed DNA to the car.

I don't think anyone's saying he went back to SOL itself for sure. Just *near SOL* based on the pings at 4:47 & 4:56. I think we're just theorizing why he went back to that area. To dump CM's stuff nearby to keep attention there? To recheck the garage for cleanup or dropped items? ETC

The unknown male DNA could be EA himself. They didn't have his DNA prior to his arrest.

And I agree - a dump search may be wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet