GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Odorban have an odor, or strong scent? I use Odormute I think it's called. Comes in a powder and you mix it with water, however, it has no scent at all. But it does wonders in removing odors in carpets, dog beds, etc.

My nose is sensitive to bleach. I can go into someone's house and know if they are using those Clorox tablets in the toilet! Bleach is strong to me. I don't particularly like it. But it does clean well!

Is it possible even if he returned to SOL that she was not even with him at that time? While I think the return was something else some people have said to ease his fears, which does make some sense to me.

I thought about it, but until we know who was at home...hard to imagine he would dare go that route if parents were there.

Well considering how his parents seem to think their son is a saint and turn a blind eye to everything that is going on, I don't think it is a stretch at all for him to take her there even if they were home. Sounds like that's his safe place.

I drove through there the other day via Bethany and was shocked at how quickly things get rural. And those bridges, dang! It didn't take me very long to get out there, and I'm not familiar with the area. Someone who is familiar or is a fast driver could probably make good time.
1500 Bethany is not that close to his house. It's closer to Malone, a street further east. Could he have driven out closer to Lucas/Parker area before returning to the home in Allen?

I'm wondering if this is the time she wasn't feeling well and changed clothes? (While the others went to WB.)

Someone remind me who said she wasn't feeling well. I'm just wondering what weight I should be putting on that. Also, what about the whole "got to get home to get my dog" thing? There are so many things that we have heard and I'm not really sure what was fact, what was rumor. We also were told that EA turned off his phone after passing through the Custer Road Gantry, but now we know this was not the case. In the most recent search warrent they describe the clothing she was wearing and now we are back to the fedora, gray tshirt, skirt and flip flops. What happened to the shorts? This is so confusing. I know that LE has so much more that they are not sharing -- and I think they should keep it to themselves because I think it is building a fool proof case. I really have to wonder if they are pretty sure someone else is involved and that is why they are not coming out with all of it. Just like EA had been watched for the past 3 and a half months I think others have been too.

Is it possible even if he returned to SOL that she was not even with him at that time? While I think the return was something else some people have said to ease his fears, which does make some sense to me.

I think he went back there to see if he left anything or she dropped anything!

I was thinking she was with him because of the cell phone ping, but then others pointed out that he could've just had disposed of her phone at that time.

Does Odorban have an odor, or strong scent? I use Odormute I think it's called. Comes in a powder and you mix it with water, however, it has no scent at all. But it does wonders in removing odors in carpets, dog beds, etc.

My nose is sensitive to bleach. I can go into someone's house and know if they are using those Clorox tablets in the toilet! Bleach is strong to me. I don't particularly like it. But it does clean well!

The Odo-Ban I used (for the dead crickets) had a strong smell.. sort of sweet

I have suggested in the past that he may have gone home, leaving her in his car, and took another family car (maybe woke brother for his keys?) back to SOL to dispose of her phone & other personal effects.

Well considering how his parents seem to think their son is a saint and turn a blind eye to everything that is going on, I don't think it is a stretch at all for him to take her there even if they were home. Sounds like that's his safe place.

I was wondering if the parents have a condo somewhere.
Maybe near dads work?

Anyone whos using bleach and odoban etc in a garage or home or workplace would not be able to hide the scent from anyone else in the premises.

I have to wonder when the cleaning chemicals were used. Given how observant the coworkers seemed to be about other things, it seems like they'd have mentioned if he smelled like chemicals. I can't stand having the smell of cleaning products on my hands... can't stand being around those who do. Or perfume, strong soap, hairspray, even some deodorants. VERY sensitive to smells.

If he'd used all those cleaners before going to work, you'd think he'd still have it on his skin, even if he showered.

If he used the cleaners AFTER, then one must wonder what evidence he may have on his person and/or have tracked with him as he proceeded through his day.

Also makes me wonder if someone else was in charge of cleanup.

Is it possible that she and SN rode to Whataburger and back together (in another car)? Maybe that info wasn't in the warrant because the focus was on EA? Lord, I don't know.
To be honest, I would think it's more strange if they all loaded up and went to the drive thru together. There's been so many times when others have gone to do the drive thru run and I've stayed behind (but requested taquitos of course!) There could be more to it or they could have just been the 2 people that didn't want to go.

1500 Bethany is not that close to his house. It's closer to Malone, a street further east. Could he have driven out closer to Lucas/Parker area before returning to the home in Allen?

Didn't the warrant say EA's phone pinged off the side of the tower at 1500 Bethany that faces his house?

Someone remind me who said she wasn't feeling well. I'm just wondering what weight I should be putting on that. Also, what about the whole "got to get home to get my dog" thing? There are so many things that we have heard and I'm not really sure what was fact, what was rumor. We also were told that EA turned off his phone after passing through the Custer Road Gantry, but now we know this was not the case. In the most recent search warrent they describe the clothing she was wearing and now we are back to the fedora, gray tshirt, skirt and flip flops. What happened to the shorts? This is so confusing. I know that LE has so much more that they are not sharing -- and I think they should keep it to themselves because I think it is building a fool proof case. I really have to wonder if they are pretty sure someone else is involved and that is why they are not coming out with all of it. Just like EA had been watched for the past 3 and a half months I think others have been too.

Carlton said she wasn't feeling well!

I have suggested in the past that he may have gone home, leaving her in his car, and took another family car (maybe woke brother for his keys?) back to SOL to dispose of her phone & other personal effects.

I agree, I've suggested this, too. Not sure why, but I think it got *poofed* so we should probably tread lightly around this topic.

Then again, I think I'd mentioned it during the first six weeks, so maybe it is open for discussion now?

Oh! CookieM, have you added the LV purse to the mega-list? Meant to ask you about that today, but kept getting side tracked.

Yes. I though that was quite interesting. I believe that is just the cell tower address, though, but it did make me wonder if anyone of interest lives nearer to there. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto