GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish a Mod would comment on this. Seems people are seeing/reading different info.
What freaked me out, is I actually stopped and read the info over a couple of times but did not see Christina mentioned as one who went with the group to Whataburger.

There is no debate if we have a written transcript, right?
I thought the confusion arose from an error in a reporter's piece on the latest warrants, in which the reporter incorrectly listed Morris as one of the people who went to Whataburger.

I'm wondering if this is the time she wasn't feeling well and changed clothes? (While the others went to WB.)

Now hallucinations are setting in and I'm beginning to wonder if Christina is the person in the garage. Oh wait, her DNA is in EA's trunk. Hard to hold two thoughts in my brain at the same time!

Last night I had the worst nightmare. About being lost, my tire going flat, walking around not being able to find my way home when it was dark outside. The dream seemed to go on forever. My heart hurts badly for Christina.

I must have missed something somewhere but I thought EA cell phone had been "wiped clean", and the data was gone when they checked it. If this is the case...how are they locating his cell phone pings from these towers that night? Same phone? Or one of the several in his car?

In the search warrants. They said a certain software had been used to completely wipe all data from the phone beyond what a standard "Factory Reset" does. But they said that info pulled from the phone may still be attached to the computer used to run the software to wipe the phone.

I think all the ping info comes from data records at Sprint. They are likely looking for internet search stuff, SnapChat, other forms of IM, IDK.

I thought the confusion arose from an error in a reporter's piece on the latest warrants, in which the reporter incorrectly listed Morris as one of the people who went to Whataburger.

Oh really? Was this discussed on WS already? I'm having trouble catching up while trying to keep up at the same time.

Oh really? Was this discussed on WS already? I'm having trouble catching up while trying to keep up at the same time.
I thought it was discussed last night or this morning, but there have been many posts in that time, so it would be a trick to find.

I am disappointed that the turn out was not especially large. That's one bad thing about the sprawl of Dallas. It has never come across as very close-knit and we have lots of transplants here...myself included. I feel like a lot of us are in our own little bubbles :/
It is a haul and not close to most people. Plus it's the weekend before Christmas and lot of folks are out of town. I would have liked to have gone but daughter had car and had to work. I think it won't be long though before she's found.

I do wonder if this is the first time for him. I'm thinking he's not inexperienced.

All empty at the same time and tossed?..... maybe I guess
If a maid uses them once a week, it would be reasonable to think some would run out at near the same time.

But it makes sense he used all of what was left of one then moved on to another cleaner.

This is what I'm not understanding at all. If they are talking like SA/SB was the motive and state she left in the trunk, the timeline and just extremely "lucky" circumstances does not add up for me. He's either a pro, crazy lucky or there's so much more to this story. Either way he's a . (Just had to throw that in there)
So for the people who think she was in the trunk right after seen on camera walking into thr garage...what would the motive be? Certainly not rage from a denied sexual advance?

I thought it was discussed last night or this morning, but there have been many posts in that time, so it would be a trick to find.

Thing is where was she when everyone went to whattaburger and where was SN?

I'm sorta leaning that way too...
My first read through the most recent arrest documents left me with the impression that he took her to his house, then back to SOL where he dumped/handed her off. Then I came back here to read & got all confused with the various theories. Later, I'm going to sit down for another thorough read of all the arrest documents, and take notes as I read, because it's all becoming more jumbled in my mind.

I think he had her in his house!

This has occurred to me more than once. I wish I could see more of the search video footage from outside. I noticed someone carrying in a gallon jug of something. I was wondering if that was Luminol or something to extract DNA or body fluids from a surface. :(

My first read through the most recent arrest documents left me with the impression that he took her to his house, then back to SOL where he dumped/handed her off. Then I came back here to read & got all confused with the various theories. Later, I'm going to sit down for another thorough read of all the arrest documents, and take notes as I read, because it's all becoming more jumbled in my mind.

His bed?
Im sure they checked that but I wonder if he bought a new mattress?

It sure does make ones head spin!

Thing is where was she when everyone went to whattaburger and where was SN?
Is it possible that she and SN rode to Whataburger and back together (in another car)? Maybe that info wasn't in the warrant because the focus was on EA? Lord, I don't know.

I thought about it, but until we know who was at home...hard to imagine he would dare go that route if parents were there.

I think he could have taken CM to his house with parents there or not. Like I mentioned earlier, I know someone whose adult son had a gf living in the house for a good while before parents even discovered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503