GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't take anymore in now. Asking questions so I can read opinions tomorrow.

First, observation. Christina's phone pinged in the garage several minutes earlier than believed previously (based on the info her phone was used to text HF to leave the door unlocked). No specific mention of text content.

Where was Christina while the other three went to Whataburger?

Interesting detail is the report included the fact that DNA from an unidentified male was isolated in EA's car too.
There's always something confusing that comes up right when a case sounds as if LE has a slam-dunk.

She went to Whataburger.

Through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy.

Hey, we're all human. No need to be so hard on yourself-- I think everyone has had those moments here. I know I've had my fair share!

You're an important and insightful contributor to this mystery, and your credibility has NOT been compromised.

Thank you so much! And, especially if my, and others, observation was right all along. lol!

Though, I did screw up on the meaning of the new info given about the latest timing of phone pings reported (coming from the area near the Shops of Legacy). Those pings are almost an hour later than when Christina was still in the garage.

One thought that keeps recurring since reading the most recent search warrant, arrest warrant, etc: Has he done this before? Especially if he did grab her, knock her out, & shove her into his car trunk within those 2 minutes or less -- speaks to being practiced, you know? [emoji35]

Coming back to this, isn't it strange, too, that he wasn't looking around in the garage vid? The little clip showed open, bouncy body-language, no glances around for people or cameras. Sure it was only, what, 6 seconds? But you'd expect to see something else for a premeditated act.

Unless he had a LOT of practice, of course.

Now, I don't know why I'm dragging the extra two quotes along with me.
Guess I'll have to delete them individually the next time I quote a new post. :thinking:

EA lives in a bi-lingual home, and of course he would be able to read & write Spanish. Even his accent is easily recognized as Hispanic, for me anyway, living in Texas.
Not contesting that he's bilingual, but I think he'd maybe not handwrite a list. I've got 20 years on him, and my lists even go on my phone. I hope they do an analysis on the handwriting.

EA lives in a bi-lingual home, and of course he would be able to read & write Spanish. Even his accent is easily recognized as Hispanic, for me anyway, living in Texas.
I asked if he wrote in Spanish. I have a good friend that comes from a Hispanic family. They all sit down together and speak in Spanish almost always and she honestly has no clue what they're saying. We are constantly giving her a hard time about it. Additionally even though EA has the accent and speaks it doesn't mean he would or could write in that language.

Thank you so much! And, especially if my, and others, observation was right all along. lol!

Though, I did screw up on the meaning of the new info given about the latest timing of phone pings reported (coming from the area near the Shops of Legacy). Those pings are almost an hour later than when Christina was still in the garage.

I haven't gone back to check it, but when I first read through it, I didn't interpret it as Christina being with the Whataburger group, and I paused to wonder where she was, too.

Also, the possessive pronoun of "her car" from the "through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy." keeps messing with me, too. Big fan of antecedents.

Besides Home Depot, Odo Ban is sold at Walmart and Sam's also. Walmart is a smaller bottle then Sam's which I believe is a gallon jug. I've seen cleaning businesses use it and I've used it. It's been around for at least 20 yrs. if I were LE, I'd be checking cameras at a 24 hr Walmart in the area or a Home Depot in the early hrs. Jmo

In the trunk, can you pull up the mat or carpet or whatever and is there solid surface under there? (Sorry, I'm a real dumbo about cars) Maybe he used bleach on something like that? Or could there have been rubber mats in the car too?

garage floor?

I haven't gone back to check it, but when I first read through it, I didn't interpret it as Christina being with the Whataburger group, and I paused to wonder where she was, too.

Also, the possessive pronoun of "her car" from the "through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy." keeps messing with me, too. Big fan of antecedents.

In the warrant she was not in the whattaburger group neither was SN.

Coming back to this, isn't it strange, too, that he wasn't looking around in the garage vid? The little clip showed open, bouncy body-language, no glances around for people or cameras. Sure it was only, what, 6 seconds? But you'd expect to see something else for a premeditated act.

Unless he had a LOT of practice, of course.

Maybe AE knew most of the cameras didn't work....just a thought

Being very close to the case, now seeing all the evidence laid out on the table....

My thoughts are he went back to the shops to clean up. He had to have rushed out of there and done things (whatever it was) very quickly. He was probably nervous he left something, or maybe something fell from her, or there was blood. So went back and cleaned up. With the cleaning supplies. JMO

What times did the final two cars seen on camera (reported as security personnel) leave the garage? Iirc someone posted forty minutes after EA's car exited at 3:57 or 8 two cars exited the garage. The timing of EA returning puts him close to being spotted by the "security" people then.

Rather than driving back into the garage, EA could have parked and jumped the barrier armed with his cleaning supplies.

Anyone whos using bleach and odoban etc in a garage or home or workplace would not be able to hide the scent from anyone else in the premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet