GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you DFW residents may or may not remember, in the nineties, for whatever reason there was an "invasion" of crickets.. CRICKETS EVERYWHERE!!.. anyway, I worked at a warehouse & they would accumulate around the dock.. dead crickets. I was constantly spraying Odo-Ban on them to cover up the stench.. After that, all I could smell was a combination of dead crickets & odo-ban... No, it did not mask the odor very well... The smell of Odo-Ban still makes me nauseous..

I moved here during that time. Used to go out running at night, and they'd leap up like popcorn with every step. Thought I'd moved to a plagued land!

In regards to EA cleaning the passenger side, it doesn't necessarily mean she got in.. Maybe at some point (in the garage) Christina was up against his car.. being pushed and/or subdued. She could have had her hands on the door, so he was wiping prints.

In regards to EA cleaning the passenger side, it doesn't necessarily mean she got in.. Maybe at some point (in the garage) Christina was up against his car.. being pushed and/or subdued. She could have had her hands on the door, so he was wiping prints.
But didn't one of the recently released documents state that the passenger seat & floor area had been thoroughly cleaned? I'll have to go back & read to make sure.

Only my opinion, but I honestly believe they've had their eyes glued to EA since he was first caught in many lies to the PD. A missing person case, freshly vacuumed vehicle, many many lies to distance himself from CM was determined very early on, the first week of Sept. I'm pretty sure they've done 24/7 surveillance on him and his house. The trash pull, is prob being done daily. They don't have to (and won't) document every thing they have on him or what tactics they used in the investigation in that warrant that we've all read.

Some people (a lot actually) will return to the dump site or change the dump site after a little more thought, so I'm sure they've been watching him (under cover) in hopes he did that. Doesn't appear he has, but we don't know.

Also, his bank records are surely being tracked in real time, I would hope.

Another thing.....arent the people who live with him watching him scrub, wash and use so much cleaning solution. That isn't normal behavior...

You know… Not an outrageous idea. In searching for something yesterday regarding this case (I forget what now), I came across a story of a guy in AZ (actually 2 different cases) where he was found in a manhole, under the cover & it was guessed that he'd been there a good 2 years undetected.

Ugh. Can you imagine the manpower it would take to start searching every manhole? But if it were my child, leave no stone unturned.

I missed that.

With all of EA's blunders, I am more than amazed that he was able to hide her so well.. Seems to be the only thing he thought out.. Makes me think that the location would have to be somewhere he is familiar with & thought "they will never find her here".. I still keep thinking of storage facilities or enclosed "out of service" trailers...

Can't take anymore in now. Asking questions so I can read opinions tomorrow.

First, observation. Christina's phone pinged in the garage several minutes earlier than believed previously (based on the info her phone was used to text HF to leave the door unlocked). No specific mention of text content.

Where was Christina while the other three went to Whataburger?

Interesting detail is the report included the fact that DNA from an unidentified male was isolated in EA's car too.
There's always something confusing that comes up right when a case sounds as if LE has a slam-dunk.

She went to Whataburger.

Through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy.

This should teach me not to post when I should be sleeping. The name Morris did not register in my brain while reading who went to Whataburger - and I was looking for it with purpose! That's it, any credibility I ever had just went out the window.

Also, my observation about the garage times was a mistake too. LE mentioned 4:47, (not 3:47 a.m., the timing relative to the time CM was walking to her car).
Obviously, 4:47 a.m. is almost an hour beyond the time Christina was abducted and exited the garage in EA's vehicle. I'm trying to align the times given in the report with the truth about the texts and call we've heard/posted so much about. That information remains unclear to me.

However if PPD really did take the passenger mats & seatbelt on the 11 day search of the Camaro, I would think they would have had to have some indication there was something there. Luminol used or something. IDK. And it wouldn't have necessarily had to be in the Arrest Warrant if so. Just another pice they are keeping hush on.

Good question about ppl getting stuck in the trunk -- seems like it wouldn't need to happen too many times before an auto maker would decide to add the release feature.

The release is placed in the trunk as a child safety feature. In the event a child gets in trunk to play, which has happened more than a few times in the US.

But didn't one of the recently released documents state that the passenger seat & floor area had been thoroughly cleaned? I'll have to go back & read to make sure.

Yes! So that also leads to a strong indication to me that EA was trying to remove any possible trace of her in the vehicle. I believe either the arrest or house search warrant was even more explicit in saying the vacuum tracks went all the way up under the dash, which the point seems to be indicating an unusually thorough vacuum job.

So back to - she had to have been in the front seat at some point. Whether upright or doubled over. :(

Yep... and you know, I forgot about that.. my bad.

Only my opinion, but I honestly believe they've had their eyes glued to EA since he was first caught in many lies to the PD. A missing person case, freshly vacuumed vehicle, many many lies to distance himself from CM was determined very early on, the first week of Sept. I'm pretty sure they've done 24/7 surveillance on him and his house. The trash pull, is prob being done daily. They don't have to (and won't) document every thing they have on him or what tactics they used in the investigation in that warrant that we've all read.

Some people (a lot actually) will return to the dump site or change the dump site after a little more thought, so I'm sure they've been watching him (under cover) in hopes he did that. Doesn't appear he has, but we don't know.

Also, his bank records are surely being tracked in real time, I would hope.

Another thing.....arent the people who live with him watching him scrub, wash and use so much cleaning solution. That isn't normal behavior...

You would think so but did the people he lived with notice he was in jail a week?! .... They claimed they didn't know

Your scenario makes me think about that Princeton peninsula as a potential return route to complete the loop-- up 121 to old route 5 to 380, south onto 982... then BAM onto E. Lucas Rd, also known as.... Bethany.

Meanwhile passing over those long, lonely bridges over Lavon :(

Much too far away to be an option.

Perhaps EA had some help with what needed to be done for the cover up. Maybe he got help from an older person that doesn't usually write in English, and wouldn't have knowledge of current technology and what it can do.

EA lives in a bi-lingual home, and of course he would be able to read & write Spanish. Even his accent is easily recognized as Hispanic, for me anyway, living in Texas.

This should teach me not to post when I should be sleeping. The name Morris did not register in my brain while reading who went to Whataburger - and I was looking for it with purpose! That's it, any credibility I ever had just went out the window.

Also, my observation about the garage times was a mistake too. LE mentioned 4:47, (not 3:47 a.m., the timing relative to the time CM was walking to her car).
Obviously, 4:47 a.m. is almost an hour beyond the time Christina was abducted and exited the garage in EA's vehicle. I'm trying to align the times given in the report with the truth about the texts and call we've heard/posted so much about. That information remains unclear to me.

Hey, we're all human. No need to be so hard on yourself-- I think everyone has had those moments here. I know I've had my fair share!

You're an important and insightful contributor to this mystery, and your credibility has NOT been compromised.

With all of EA's blunders, I am more than amazed that he was able to hide her so well.. Seems to be the only thing he thought out.. Makes me think that the location would have to be somewhere he is familiar with & thought "they will never find her here".. I still keep thinking of storage facilities or enclosed "out of service" trailers...

And this brings me back to the idea of an assault being preplanned. The act, not necessarily on who. So he may have long pre-thought out a location to hide someone. It may be worth while for LE to look at his cell pings, etc in the week prior to Aug 29th for any places EA went that seem unusual.

Can't take anymore in now. Asking questions so I can read opinions tomorrow.

First, observation. Christina's phone pinged in the garage several minutes earlier than believed previously (based on the info her phone was used to text HF to leave the door unlocked). No specific mention of text content.

Where was Christina while the other three went to Whataburger?

Interesting detail is the report included the fact that DNA from an unidentified male was isolated in EA's car too.
There's always something confusing that comes up right when a case sounds as if LE has a slam-dunk.

She went to Whataburger.

Through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy.

I asked about this before because I'm not seeing that. On page 5 para 3 of the search warrant Boss tells them in an interview that she, PP, and EA get in her car and go to Whataburger. Then it says that SB, PP, and EA drove to PP's apartment. But there is no mention of SN and CM so I was curious about them and what happened.

Thank you! I just went back to read the warrant info again. No mention of Morris going to Whataburger with the group.

Can we have confirmation please?

My goodness, fear set in that I may be losing my mind.

Much too far away to be an option.

I drove through there the other day via Bethany and was shocked at how quickly things get rural. And those bridges, dang! It didn't take me very long to get out there, and I'm not familiar with the area. Someone who is familiar or is a fast driver could probably make good time.

One thought that keeps recurring since reading the most recent search warrant, arrest warrant, etc: Has he done this before? Especially if he did grab her, knock her out, & shove her into his car trunk within those 2 minutes or less -- speaks to being practiced, you know? [emoji35]

Yeah, that crossed my mind as well. Whats with all the burn phones etc??

You would think so but did the people he lived with notice he was in jail a week?! .... The claimed they didn't know

Yeah, that's pretty bizarre. I wonder if its a situation where the parents are in one part of the house & the adult kids another. I know of someone whose adult son had his gf living with him in the house & the parents had no clue for a long period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95