GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzy, Does the link not work for you ? http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1368466

I am crushed you didn't notice my absence BTW;

Does the fact it says KG has been retained resolve sword fights over EAs attorney situation?

The link takes me to a page where I have to choose something to search for and I don't know which link I need to click.

I do apolgise for not missing you :smile:

ETA: seen your later post now, thanks

I'm a 43-year-old woman who has never heard of Odor-Ban before reading about it here, so it does strike me as unusual that a 20-something would know to use it on such short order. Though of course, he could've used it after that morning.

I was going to post the same thing. I find it odd that he would know to use this. So, my thoughts are he used a phone or computer. Or asked someone he knows or he asked at a store he purchased it. A guy in my hometown was busted for buying supplies at Home Depot. He used cash and thought he was safe ,but the self check out camera got him! Hope they check the surrounding area stores and show his picture to employees maybe someone remembers him.

Well...I am almost embarrassed to post this but then again, I know we can all use a little humor now (not meant to make light of the situation though at all of Christina) but with all the talks of iPhones I just took mine out of it's "Speck" case I have it in and was looking it over and low and behold, I discovered I never removed the factory plastic covering from the back of the phone which would now explain why I have kept saying my pictures were all fuzzy! Geesh, slaps self in forehead and smh.

Has anyone ever answered or does anyone know (or can it even be said here) who else was in EA's home that weekend? I pray that home and yard and buildings have been thoroughly searched because I have had a gut feeling Christina is there close, I mean close as in on that property? I am probably wrong though.

SuzyJ my fault I see the issue let me try this again….

Oh! Thanks!!! I was looking under Criminal Cases. Per your image it's in "Civil & Family". ????? That seems very bizarre!

Side note: Looking at all the Criminal cases done by KG - it's mostly drug & AK stuff, along with some burglaries, etc. I sure hope he doesn't need a higher power lawyer for bigger charges. :/

Wait!!! Wasn't bleach on the list?
He wouldn't have used bleach in his car. It would have ruined his carpet and mats.
So he used the bleach elsewhere...

In the trunk, can you pull up the mat or carpet or whatever and is there solid surface under there? (Sorry, I'm a real dumbo about cars) Maybe he used bleach on something like that? Or could there have been rubber mats in the car too?

HF was arrested on drug charges December 9th; the same day important evidence results (DNA and phone analysis combined) were returned to LE by the various experts. Coincidences do happen (contrary to popular belief) but has a connection to HF's activities been ruled out?

By the time I catch up, I won't be able to ask the question on this thread. I'm sure someone else has already brought this up! Sorry if another repeat.

Hasn't been discussed in the last 2 days much. I think it's a small possibility, but on the back burner of most people's minds with the strong DNA evidence coming out. JMO

What are things you don't want to touch when you have cleaning products on your hands?
What are things you've accidentally touched when you've momentarily forgotten that you have cleaning products on your hands?

I was going to post the same thing. I find it odd that he would know to use this. So, my thoughts are he used a phone or computer. Or asked someone he knows or he asked at a store he purchased it. A guy in my hometown was busted for buying supplies at Home Depot. He used cash and thought he was safe ,but the self check out camera got him! Hope they check the surrounding area stores and show his picture to employees maybe someone remembers him.
I'm a 43yo woman, too! And I've never heard of it either...
But I want some!

Some of you DFW residents may or may not remember, in the nineties, for whatever reason there was an "invasion" of crickets.. CRICKETS EVERYWHERE!!.. anyway, I worked at a warehouse & they would accumulate around the dock.. dead crickets. I was constantly spraying Odo-Ban on them to cover up the stench.. After that, all I could smell was a combination of dead crickets & odo-ban... No, it did not mask the odor very well... The smell of Odo-Ban still makes me nauseous..

Ugh! YES! I remember the cricket infestation! They were literally sweeping them away from storefront entrances with push brooms. That was disgusting. And you are right the smell was horrible. But I guess if you google how to get rid of really bad odors, OdoBan must pop up since the place where you worked (and EA) thought to use it!

I mentioned this a while back and was completely ignored..... she is also small enough to slide in a street gutter

I don't recall seeing this (Not questioning its existence-- I'm sure I just missed it. So much to read!)

BUT I will say that there are some theories/ideas that are too emotionally intense for me to consider, so it is easier to do an emotional 'fingers-in-the-ears lalalala can't hear you' type thing to block out the intensity. Maybe that's what happened?

I'm a 43yo woman, too! And I've never heard of it either...
But I want some!

Alright, I'll jump in here with a "me too".

41 yr old woman & never heard of it.

And I even worked at Home Depot once upon a time for 5+ years.

I don't recall seeing this (Not questioning its existence-- I'm sure I just missed it. So much to read!

BUT I will say that there are some theories/ideas that are too emotionally intense for me to consider, so it is easier to do an emotional 'fingers-in-the-ears lalalala can't hear you' type thing to block out the intensity. Maybe that's what happened?
That's what I was wondering might have been the case... it bothered me but then I was like ok well it is what it is...

In the trunk, can you pull up the mat or carpet or whatever and is there solid surface under there? (Sorry, I'm a real dumbo about cars) Maybe he used bleach on something like that? Or could there have been rubber mats in the car too?

I believe the trunk liner is probably typical carpet, that is permanently attached. If he had rubber mats, you would think he would just throw them out.. of course with EA, who knows...

Alright, I'll jump in here with a "me too".

41 yr old woman & never heard of it.

And I even worked at Home Depot once upon a time for 5+ years.
Certainly is telling about the demographic of sleuthers following this case...

Have they ever checked the sewer drains?

You know… Not an outrageous idea. In searching for something yesterday regarding this case (I forget what now), I came across a story of a guy in AZ (actually 2 different cases) where he was found in a manhole, under the cover & it was guessed that he'd been there a good 2 years undetected.

Ugh. Can you imagine the manpower it would take to start searching every manhole? But if it were my child, leave no stone unturned.

I mentioned this a while back and was completely ignored..... she is also small enough to slide in a street gutter

I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member