GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right, no one would have forseen the consequences and to give them the benefit of the doubt they may not all have been aware of what happened until later. SB may have just gone to sleep, PP and SN didn't hear the conversation between SB and EA. We seem to be agreed that they probably weren't functioning at 100% brain power at 4am.

I have no idea if this could be right but do you think maybe the police know that leading the witness (for lack of a better word) will be a weak point when they go to trial. So it was best to put it out there now, so it would not be a shock later.

The warrant makes it sound like she was in the trunk the whole time, but why would he clean the front of the car so well if she didn't ride in the passenger compartment? And what would you use so much odor ban on exactly? It makes me feel like something smelled really bad, and where?

The warrant makes it sound like she was in the trunk the whole time, but why would he clean the front of the car so well if she didn't ride in the passenger compartment? And what would you use so much odor ban on exactly? It makes me feel like something smelled really bad, and where?

Anything not living that was left in a trunk could cause odor. Esp in summertime in Texas.

Did you see cat patrols timeline too?
You abandoned us so she made one:laughing:

No, did not abandon.. have had a few things to take care(family and duty calls)

I just wish we knew the other pings if there is any to fill in the gaps of unknown time.

Mapping from the shops to his home is approx 22min

No, did not abandon.. have had a few things to take care(family and duty calls)

I just wish we knew the other pings if there is any to fill in the gaps of unknown time.

Mapping from the shops to his home is approx 22min

Is that 22 min via Legacy?

I wish we had more, too, but I'm hopeful LE does have more to confirm details of routes & has their reasons to withhold.

I also recall seeing that LE was doing their own covert searches in plain clothes & I'm sure that is based on data they have, but we don't.

One of the things that's puzzling is the fact that EA left the SOL area, drove somewhere, and then returned about 0:45 later. Why would he do that?

Here's an idea.

Maybe in that 0:55 he went somewhere, whatever happened between him and her occurred, and then she was out of his car. Whether handed off, confined, killed, or whatever, but she was disposed of from his car. Then he took her phone and perhaps some personal effects, and made the return back to the SOL area, so that if they were found but she was not, it would appear that she had never gone anywhere (an attempt to bolster his alibi that he left and she was still there when he did).

Say he went east on 121, but then avoided the toll-road going back the other way. In that case it would have taken longer to do the return trip, so maybe it was 10-15 minutes going, 10-15 minutes at wherever, and 15-25 min return.

If this makes sense, then if I was searching, I would search for CM somewhere off to the east, going up 121 and see where I can get in 15 minutes-ish with no traffic in the middle of the night. And I would look for and expect to find some of her stuff, incl her phone, in the pertinent area serviced by the tower where that final ping at 4:47 was heard.

Your scenario makes me think about that Princeton peninsula as a potential return route to complete the loop-- up 121 to old route 5 to 380, south onto 982... then BAM onto E. Lucas Rd, also known as.... Bethany.

Meanwhile passing over those long, lonely bridges over Lavon :(

Ok what I found so far is it is a 7oz to 1 gallon of water(hot I guess)for all the germ killing and mold & mildew ( hubby is checking for me via phone lol- he is at home depot now)
Pet odors -urine feces etc is 32oz to 1 gallon
General Clean- 4oz to 1 gallon
Laundry - smoke damage and heavy soil is 8oz in rinse

Def need to get some of this stuff to try for the flu season that is here...then my spring cleaning... adding this to lysol and comet for bathrooms for deep cleaning days!! Walmart and Home Depot sells it per search I just did.

I hope LE is checking his receipts for Walmart and or Home Depot for the 30th and beyond till the trash pull date.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available where I am, it sure sounds like a great product. I wonder if sales will increase in TX next week.

Ok what I found so far is it is a 7oz to 1 gallon of water(hot I guess)for all the germ killing and mold & mildew ( hubby is checking for me via phone lol- he is at home depot now)
Pet odors -urine feces etc is 32oz to 1 gallon
General Clean- 4oz to 1 gallon
Laundry - smoke damage and heavy soil is 8oz in rinse

Who know if this was "used as directed" though.

Wait!!! Wasn't bleach on the list?
He wouldn't have used bleach in his car. It would have ruined his carpet and mats.
So he used the bleach elsewhere...

Texts from 8/29-- evening that Christina drove to Plano and began the night out with friends.
What texts could need to be erased?

EA being invited to the party?
EA confirming the plans to attend/hang out with the party people?
An incoming request for party favors to be brought to the party?
An outbound request from him to someone else to schedule a pickup of party favors?
Communication to another party about the guests in attendance?

Wait!!! Wasn't bleach on the list?
He wouldn't have used bleach in his car. It would have ruined his carpet and mats.
So he used the bleach elsewhere...

Keep your thought train going!

Where are all the places a person could use bleach?
Where could someone NOT use bleach?
Where could bleach accidentally transfer to if the person was not impeccably careful?

The cell phone doesn't have to be in use to make a call or text for it to ping a tower. It's like going from 1 wi-fi connection to another as you move geographically. I found this to help explain: a cell phone the phone is constantly sending signals to the closest cell tower, even if the phone isn't in use. The location of the cell tower will tell you that the person is within a certain range. When the person moves they can be tracked by which cell towers the signal is bouncing to.

Addt'l Edit: The phone has to be on. Remember the Jodi Arias case - she turned off her phone while she made her way into AZ from CA and it "conveniently" had a gap of cell phone pings. So, if no battery then no ping either.

Not doubting your post at all, and actually am thanking you for the info. But I wish I could remember the poster's name here that seemed to have a lot of knowledge on cell phones, pings etc and I could've sworn I read a post where that person had said that the phone will continue to ping whether the battery is dead or not, whether the phone is on or off, and the only way it wouldn't was if it had been destroyed; for example, thrown in water, ran over, etc. Does anyone else remember this?

Texts from 8/29-- evening that Christina drove to Plano and began the night out with friends.

An outbound request from him to someone else to schedule a pickup of party favors?

The warrant says "texts from the 29th to today's date", that's not entirely clear to me.

Does it mean that those were the words actually written, I can't see that anyone would write those words or was there an actual date written on the note and if so what date was it.

I might not have explained myself very well but I'm trying to understand the date range that someone was referring to

Keep your thought train going!

Where are all the places a person could use bleach?
Where could someone NOT use bleach?
Where could bleach accidentally transfer to if the person was not impeccably careful?

Bleach will clean and sterlize hard surfaces, but, damage fibers.
The shirt that was on the list, maybe, was damaged.

No reason to delete whether or not he was invited/there. Just anything that would be about Christina specifically, ie., "Hey guy, Christina's car is still in the garage." Moo

Not doubting your post at all, and actually am thanking you for the info. But I wish I could remember the poster's name here that seemed to have a lot of knowledge on cell phones, pings etc and I could've sworn I read a post where that person had said that the phone will continue to ping whether the battery is dead or not, whether the phone is on or off, and the only way it wouldn't was if it had been destroyed; for example, thrown in water, ran over, etc. Does anyone else remember this?

I may be wrong, but, maybe poster Mountaingazer worked in a cell phone store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95