GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if it was actually used neat on the basis that it would be a much more effective cleaner than when diluted.

I also wonder if any of the computers yield any googling for how to do an effective clean. IME 20 something men who live with their parents aren't very likely tkno how to clean properly (generalising to make the point not to offend any posters who have sons who would know)
I'm a 43-year-old woman who has never heard of Odor-Ban before reading about it here, so it does strike me as unusual that a 20-something would know to use it on such short order. Though of course, he could've used it after that morning.

I hope they don't do forensics on my phone anytime soon because I just did a few searches to see if Odoban would come up quickly in the responses. I did get some hits for Odoban.

I'm wondering if it was actually used neat on the basis that it would be a much more effective cleaner than when diluted.

I also wonder if any of the computers yield any googling for how to do an effective clean. IME 20 something men who live with their parents aren't very likely to know how to clean properly (generalising to make the point not to offend any posters who have sons who would know)

Good point! And because the warrant went on to say that the Odoban label indicates that it removes 99.99% of the germs, it almost makes it seem like LE believes it was chosen based on the labeling. (Maybe someone who was looking at the choices at the store. Maybe someone with limited English comprehension?)

It's used in Rest homes to clean up after people pass away. If that is an indication..

I honestly have never tried odoban or heard about it much less noticed it until yesterday. Sounds like powerful stuff to use for spring cleaning..
or pet areas for accidents.

I hope they don't do forensics on my phone anytime soon because I just did a few searches to see if Odoban would come up quickly in the responses. I did get some hits for Odoban.
I'm too scared to Google it... Lol

I honestly have never tried odoban or heard about it much less noticed it until yesterday. Sounds like powerful stuff to use for spring cleaning..
or pet areas for accidents.

Def powerful and used on pet feces and urine and human elimination or strong odor of dead animal for example

Also, I think if there was something to hide on the computer (with regard to searches, etc) it would have been placed on The List.

:drumroll:

Good point! And because the warrant went on to say that the Odoban label indicates that it removes 99.99% of the germs, it almost makes it seem like LE believes it was chosen based on the labeling. (Maybe someone who was looking at the choices at the store. Maybe someone with limited English comprehension?)

Hmmm, this is from the product description on the Home Depot site, BBM

Eliminates unpleasant odors on washable surfaces such as upholstery, carpets, bedding, showers, walls and floors while leaving a fresh scent

Kills 99.99% of germs such as Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (E.coli)(pathogenic strain), Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) and Klebsiella pneumoniae on hard, nonporous, nonfood contact surfaces in 60 seconds

Fungicidal against germs such as Trichophyton mentagrophyte (the athlete's foot fungus), when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities

Effectively controls and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew

Kills HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), influenza A/Hong Kong and Herpes Simplex type 2 in 60 seconds

Neutralizes odors and gets rid of bad smells from your house

Note: Product may vary by store

I have not heard or have seen that yet about any adjustments. I hope they have other phone pings and activity for any of the phones to help fill in the time gaps, to get more of a targeted location to be able to locate CM.I for one sure wish these phone locators would have been made available long ago. In the warrant/affidavit on 2/8 it does say last seen at approximately 3:55.
The time and date stamped video ends at 3:57:10am.

I haven't heard it specifically stated either, but I believe it is usual protocol to sync times of different devices in an investigation to line up an accurate timeline. And it would make sense to sync it to the phone pings since they are most reliable to be accurate & there are many more of them (fewer adjustments to make).
Pg 4/11 Paragraph 2 also says seen entering the garage at 3:55, EA drove out at 3:58. And the time stamp on the actual video of 3:57.

So my deduction is that they entered the garage at 3:55am as relative to all the phone pings & the given time of exiting at 3:58 (video I don't think we have seen). So there were 3 minutes of time he had. That is actually plenty of time. He clearly did not jump in his car & speed out. 1 minute, yes, but not 3 minutes. He had a good 2 minutes of time to spare. A lot can happen in an argument and/or attack in that span of time. Christina's family must be so frustrated that all the other cameras did not work. :(

Eliminates unpleasant odors on washable surfaces such as upholstery, carpets, bedding, showers, walls and floors while leaving a fresh scent

Kills 99.99% of germs such as Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (E.coli)(pathogenic strain), Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) and Klebsiella pneumoniae on hard, nonporous, nonfood contact surfaces in 60 seconds

Fungicidal against germs such as Trichophyton mentagrophyte (the athlete's foot fungus), when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities

Kills HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), influenza A/Hong Kong and Herpes Simplex type 2 in 60 seconds

I like where you are going with this. Good work!

One of the things that's puzzling is the fact that EA left the SOL area, drove somewhere, and then returned about 0:45 later. Why would he do that?

Here's an idea.

Maybe in that 0:55 he went somewhere, whatever happened between him and her occurred, and then she was out of his car. Whether handed off, confined, killed, or whatever, but she was disposed of from his car. Then he took her phone and perhaps some personal effects, and made the return back to the SOL area, so that if they were found but she was not, it would appear that she had never gone anywhere (an attempt to bolster his alibi that he left and she was still there when he did).

Say he went east on 121, but then avoided the toll-road going back the other way. In that case it would have taken longer to do the return trip, so maybe it was 10-15 minutes going, 10-15 minutes at wherever, and 15-25 min return.

If this makes sense, then if I was searching, I would search for CM somewhere off to the east, going up 121 and see where I can get in 15 minutes-ish with no traffic in the middle of the night. And I would look for and expect to find some of her stuff, incl her phone, in the pertinent area serviced by the tower where that final ping at 4:47 was heard.

I think this is very possible. I believe it was 10 minutes for him to get to the Custer Toll at 4:08. So there was a maximum of 39 minutes before CMs phone pinged back near SOL. I'd think no more than 15 min back avoiding the toll gantry. That leaves 24 minutes of unaccounted for time.

Def need to get some of this stuff to try for the flu season that is here...then my spring cleaning... adding this to lysol and comet for bathrooms for deep cleaning days!! Walmart and Home Depot sells it per search I just did.

I hope LE is checking his receipts for Walmart and or Home Depot for the 30th and beyond till the trash pull date.

I think this is very possible. I believe it was 10 minutes for him to get to the Custer Toll at 4:08. So there was a maximum of 39 minutes before CMs phone pinged back near SOL. I'd think no more than 15 min back avoiding the toll gantry. That leaves 24 minutes of unaccounted for time.

4:08am -Arochi toll passing thru the Custer gantry north on Sam Rayburn
4:08am-4:47am -????? 39min Was there any other pings or activity in this 39 min??
4:47am- Arochi & CM phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano
4:47am-4:56am-???? 9min Was there any other pings or activity in this 9 min ??
4:56am- Arochi phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano
4:56am-5:32am-???? 34min Was there any other pings or activity in this 34min??
5:32am- Arochi phone ping at 1500 E Bethany Allen
5:32am-10:15am-???? 4hrs 43min Was there any other pings or activity in this 4hrs & 43 min??
10:15am- Arochi at E Bethany Kroger gas pump

Def need to get some of this stuff to try for the flu season that is here...then my spring cleaning... adding this to lysol and comet for bathrooms for deep cleaning days!! Walmart and Home Depot sells it per search I just did.

I hope LE is checking his receipts for Walmart and or Home Depot for the 30th and beyond till the trash pull date.
I'm sure it's effective, but wow, probably not good for ppl with asthma or other respiratory issues.

:rolling: you crack me up.
Try it out next time a pet dies or craps in your house would be a more likely use lol

4:08am -Arochi toll passing thru the Custer gantry north on Sam Rayburn
4:08am-4:47am -????? 39min Was there any other pings or activity in this 39 min??
4:47am- Arochi & CM phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano
4:47am-4:56am-???? 9min Was there any other pings or activity in this 9 min ??
4:56am- Arochi phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano
4:56am-5:32am-???? 34min Was there any other pings or activity in this 34min??
5:32am- Arochi phone ping at 1500 E Bethany Allen
5:32am-10:15am-???? 4hrs 43min Was there any other pings or activity in this 4hrs & 43 min??
10:15am- Arochi at E Bethany Kroger gas pump

Did you see cat patrols timeline too?
You abandoned us so she made one:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads