GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plano is several 100 thousand people. It is large and spread out. mo

This, and unfortunately all of the suburbs of Dallas sort of run together making all of the towns seem even larger than they are. You can be very anonymous around here :/

This actually makes a lot of sense to me. An Iphone, shuts down when the battery is almost dead, but they don't shut down completely so that when you turn it back on it starts up quicker. If it doesn't get charged, the last little bit of power eventually gets used up by the phone in it's semi-turned off state and then truly dies. Before it does, it gives off one last ping despite being "turned off." The phone will not ping at all between the "hey I am shutting off because my battery is super low" ping and the "okay I am really shutting off now, this time I mean it" ping. I think this explains the one ping later back at the shops of legacy, it was probably the final ping.

EA probably thought the phone was dead and didn't know that a final ping from the phone would occur. Otherwise I am sure he would have smashed it early on.

My first thought was that he was accidentally trying to confirm that the phone was dead and booted it up momentarily. But, it could easily be to keep evidence/info in Plano. While I don't see him as being so creative - he did work at a cell phone business and seemed to be savvy with the technology around this.

Also go back and forth on the forethought of using the tollway. If I remember correctly, he initially told the police he took Legacy home....which technically wasn't a lie bc he seems to have gotten home after the 4:56a ping w/o use of any toll road. Then the story changed to using the tollway and he had the tollway records. At least, I THINK that's how that all originally transpired.

I'll have to re-read the first search warrant where they detail the changing stories....

This, and unfortunately all of the suburbs of Dallas sort of run together making all of the towns seem even larger than they are. You can be very anonymous around here :/

^^well said.... it's the DFW Metroplex for a reason. Things on a map look close, but they never really are and chances are that you're getting on tollways or highways or FM-something or other to get to places.

Perhaps EA had some help with what needed to be done for the cover up. Maybe he got help from an older person that doesn't usually write in English, and wouldn't have knowledge of current technology and what it can do.

I agree it sounds so ludicrous - but keep in mind the "checklist" was found in the trash on 9/24! On the 2nd go around. They probably didn't expect it at that stage, which is great for the investigation.

I agree it sounds so ludicrous - but keep in mind the "checklist" was found in the trash on 9/24! On the 2nd go around. They probably didn't expect it at that stage, which is great for the investigation.

Would EA have known about the trash pulls? I'd imagined that they were done without the knowledge of the homeowner.

As someone above said the existence of a list is very odd as are the actual items on the list IMO

How many cases have been won without a body/remains?

Never know when abandoned trash will come in handy....

My first thought was that he was accidentally trying to confirm that the phone was dead and booted it up momentarily. But, it could easily be to keep evidence/info in Plano. While I don't see him as being so creative - he did work at a cell phone business and seemed to be savvy with the technology around this.

Also go back and forth on the forethought of using the tollway. If I remember correctly, he initially told the police he took Legacy home....which technically wasn't a lie bc he seems to have gotten home after the 4:56a ping w/o use of any toll road. Then the story changed to using the tollway and he had the tollway records. At least, I THINK that's how that all originally transpired.

I'll have to re-read the first search warrant where they detail the changing stories....
I believe he first said he went home via Legacy and only after LE show him a still photo of his car on 121 toll road did he admit he went that way.

I'm concerned about the container of Odor Ban found in the trash pull. If on container makes 32 gallons then it should be enough when reconstituted to fully immerse a person within a large 55 gallon barrel.

Working on a theory here but did EA's family have a big rain barrel go missing or anything?

I can see at least one and possibly two storage sheds on their property from Google Maps. Did they even have a 55 gallon drum or a rain barrel?

This is just a theory based on the new information. I have a house full of pets and teenage boys and one container of Odor Ban last me about 2 years.

From satellite on Google Maps I can see at least one and possibly two storage sheds at the Arochi home. Do they or did they ever contain a 55 gallon drum or rain barrel?

I'm concerned about the container of Odor Ban found in the trash pull. If on container makes 32 gallons then it should be enough when reconstituted to fully immerse a person within a large 55 gallon barrel.

Working on a theory here but did EA's family have a big rain barrel go missing or anything?

I can see at least one and possibly two storage sheds on their property from Google Maps. Did they even have a 55 gallon drum or a rain barrel?

This is just a theory based on the new information. I have a house full of pets and teenage boys and one container of Odor Ban last me about 2 years.

From satellite on Google Maps I can see at least one and possibly two storage sheds at the Arochi home. Do they or did they ever contain a 55 gallon drum or rain barrel?

Ugh! Good theory. But every time I think of that stuff it brings up morbid thoughts.

Ugh! Good theory. But every time I think of that stuff it brings up morbid thoughts.

Me too but that could explain why we can't find her or her stuff. :(

Oh god. :( Do you know if that stuff gets rid of odors to the point that even cadaver dogs can't smell them?

One thought that keeps recurring since reading the most recent search warrant, arrest warrant, etc: Has he done this before? Especially if he did grab her, knock her out, & shove her into his car trunk within those 2 minutes or less -- speaks to being practiced, you know? [emoji35]

Hey another Tatum username!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member