GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there are more cell phone records that will provide missing pieces but LE is not releasing them.

Based on both Affidavits and Interview per Jonni ..More cell records are needed to fill in the time gaps as well.
Here is a Timeline I have so far from the 29th thru the morning of the 30th
8-29-14
10:30pm- Arochi at PP apt drinking shots of rum
11:22pm - Arochi Camaro enter parking garage Morris Celica Follows to park and to enter Henry's
8-30-14
12:31am - CM enters Scruffy Duffy via ID scan
12:34am- CM makes purchase at Scruffy Duffy-Credit Card
2:34am- pic message from CM (black iphone) showing keys in hand w/ gold ring to HF
2:34am -3:36am ?? Was there any other phone pings or activity for 1hr and 2 min??
3:30am-Cm & Arochi leave PP apt (approx 3:30-3:45)
3:36am- (text CM to HF) Christina cell sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the
keys to the house.” per Jonni
3:43am- CM cell to SN CALL -communication "still walking-OK to drive"
3:50am- Arochi cell to HF
3:53am- Arochi Cell to HF
3:55am- Arochi cell to HF
3:57:10am- Time Stamped-Dated Video ends of CM & Arochi walking thru the corridor toward the interior of garage parking
3:58am- Arochi Camaro driving out of Garage
3:58am- text from CM phone to HF 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her
boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked? per Jonni
3:58am-4:08am-??? 10min Was there any other pings or activity in the 10min ??
4:08am -Arochi toll passing thru the Custer gantry north on Sam Rayburn
4:08am-4:47am -????? 39min Was there any other pings or activity in this 39 min??
4:47am- Arochi & CM phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano
4:47am-4:56am-???? 9min Was there any other pings or activity in this 9 min ??
4:56am- Arochi phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano
4:56am-5:32am-???? 34min Was there any other pings or activity in this 34min??
5:32am- Arochi phone ping at 1500 E Bethany Allen
5:32am-10:15am-???? 4hrs 43min Was there any other pings or activity in this 4hrs & 43 min??
10:15am- Arochi at E Bethany Kroger gas pump

Plano is several 100 thousand people. It is large and spread out. mo

You're right, sorry I meant to type Allen.

The reason I though this is that more than one poster here has posted about seeing EA and/or his car around but maybe that's skewed by the people involved being more likely to comment

And especially if she had a life-long fear of abduction. She probably spent a significant amount of time talking herself down from overreacting and trying to quiet her inner voice in previous (and benign) instances of these types of situations.
But if you have a fear of abduction, why walk out late at night with someone you don't trust? I think sadly she trusted EA.

Good question about ppl getting stuck in the trunk -- seems like it wouldn't need to happen too many times before an auto maker would decide to add the release feature.

Sample of trunk release in the Camero2012-chevrolet-camaro-trunk_7615_049_640x480.jpg
There was a previous discussion about this either earlier this thread or #25 I don't recall which if that helps

….
One thing I don't understand as we don't have Cameros in England is why they would need a release handle in the trunk - do people routinely get trapped in their vehicles? And jumping off that do people know these things exist and do they operate when the car engine is on? TIA

I think there were 1 too many cases of kids getting locked in trunks & dieing in the heat. As well as kidnapping cases such as this.

I believe it became law at one point. May have even been only in 1 state, so all automakers started implementing them everywhere.

Good job on the timeline of phone activity and I would add that the other party-goers texts and calls could provide clues even though we're not allowed to sleuth them. You know darn well that LE is looking at all of the friends' records and activities.

Based on both Affidavits and Interview per Jonni ..More cell records are needed to fill in the time gaps as well.
Here is a Timeline I have so far from the 29th thru the morning of the 30th
8-29-14
10:30pm- Arochi at PP apt drinking shots of rum
11:22pm - Arochi Camaro enter parking garage Morris Celica Follows to park and to enter Henry's
8-30-14
12:31am - CM enters Scruffy Duffy via ID scan
12:34am- CM makes purchase at Scruffy Duffy-Credit Card
2:34am- pic message from CM (black iphone) showing keys in hand w/ gold ring to HF
2:34am -3:36am ?? Was there any other phone pings or activity for 1hr and 2 min??
3:30am-Cm & Arochi leave PP apt (approx 3:30-3:45)
3:36am- (text CM to HF) Christina cell sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the
keys to the house.” per Jonni
3:43am- CM cell to SN CALL -communication "still walking-OK to drive"
3:50am- Arochi cell to HF
3:53am- Arochi Cell to HF
3:55am- Arochi cell to HF
3:57:10am- Time Stamped-Dated Video ends of CM & Arochi walking thru the corridor toward the interior of garage parking
3:58am- Arochi Camaro driving out of Garage
3:58am- text from CM phone to HF 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her
boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked? per Jonni
3:58am-4:08am-??? 10min Was there any other pings or activity in the 10min ??
4:08am -Arochi toll passing thru the Custer gantry north on Sam Rayburn
4:08am-4:47am -????? 39min Was there any other pings or activity in this 39 min??
4:47am- Arochi & CM phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano
4:47am-4:56am-???? 9min Was there any other pings or activity in this 9 min ??
4:56am- Arochi phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano
4:56am-5:32am-???? 34min Was there any other pings or activity in this 34min??
5:32am- Arochi phone ping at 1500 E Bethany Allen
5:32am-10:15am-???? 4hrs 43min Was there any other pings or activity in this 4hrs & 43 min??
10:15am- Arochi at E Bethany Kroger gas pump

Thanks, that's really helpful.

Did we ever find out how accurate the video timestamp is? The reason I ask is that the timeline as it stands has less than 1 minute for EA/CM to get in the car and exit the garage, I can't see that even being long enough for 1 person to open the door, get in, buckle up, drive out.

Am I understanding that correctly?

I am blown away by the new information and my heart breaks for Christina's family and friends. :( I notice that many who were vehemently opposed to the idea that EA had harmed Christina and we're strongly defending him have gone silent. To those posters I say, please don't fade into the background. We are all here for Christina and we need every single one of our collective minds working together on this to find her. Please help us. No judgement from me. EA lied to everyone. He was convincing. Most sociopaths are. That's how they are able to manipulate those in their lives over and over again. So again, please don't distance yourself from this case because of the new evidence implicating EA. Remember, Christina is who truly matters here.

As I think about my posts, I feel sad that I'm speculating on what happened and need to remember we need to focus on finding CM. Then I get aggravated that so much information was withheld that could aid in the searches. I'm trying to understand from LE's perspective, but from her family's perspective, I want to scream, " why didn't you tell us this sooner?" Like the fact he went back to SOL? Hello, wouldn't that crucial bit of info have helped in the search? Bringing her home is the top priority and that's what I need to remember!

I think there were 1 too many cases of kids getting locked in trunks & dieing in the heat. As well as kidnapping cases such as this.

I believe it became law at one point. May have even been only in 1 state, so all automakers started implementing them everywhere.

Thanks, that's really sad to hear. It's not something that happens here, we don't have hot enough temps I guess nor a significant kidnapping problem.

I am blown away by the new information and my heart breaks for Christina's family and friends. :( I notice that many who were vehemently opposed to the idea that EA had harmed Christina and we're strongly defending him have gone silent. To those posters I say, please don't fade into the background. We are all here for Christina and we need every single one of our collective minds working together on this to find her. Please help us. No judgement from me. EA lied to everyone. He was convincing. Most sociopaths are. That's how they are able to manipulate those in their lives over and over again. So again, please don't distance yourself from this case because of the new evidence implicating EA. Remember, Christina is who truly matters here.

I have read many posts from posters who originally believed EA could be innocent. They should not be embarrassed at all or be made to eat crow. A good juror or investigator cannot rule out other scenarios or suspects until charges are filed.

But if you have a fear of abduction, why walk out late at night with someone you don't trust? I think sadly she trusted EA.

As I posted in an earlier thread, Christina seems like the type of person who believes the best in everyone (which explains why she stuck it out with HF even though he was a douchebag of a boyfriend). I bet if SB had said "OMG! EA is a total creeper!" She'd have defended him saying he's a little awkward but a good guy. Sadly in this fallen world we're living in, people like Christina are the exact type of people monsters like EA prey upon. I sincerely pray she is found somewhere alive. Please, we need a Christmas miracle. I know it sounds cheesy to say that, but it truly is my hope.

CM had a iPhone 5 in search warrant page 2, paragraph 4..if that helps
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. An Iphone, shuts down when the battery is almost dead, but they don't shut down completely so that when you turn it back on it starts up quicker. If it doesn't get charged, the last little bit of power eventually gets used up by the phone in it's semi-turned off state and then truly dies. Before it does, it gives off one last ping despite being "turned off." The phone will not ping at all between the "hey I am shutting off because my battery is super low" ping and the "okay I am really shutting off now, this time I mean it" ping. I think this explains the one ping later back at the shops of legacy, it was probably the final ping.

EA probably thought the phone was dead and didn't know that a final ping from the phone would occur. Otherwise I am sure he would have smashed it early on.

But not know enough to not throw away his checklist at home. Geez this guy! Does EA write in Spanish? Have any of his SM posts been Spanish?
Perhaps EA had some help with what needed to be done for the cover up. Maybe he got help from an older person that doesn't usually write in English, and wouldn't have knowledge of current technology and what it can do.

it also seemed like she was preoccupied with stuff going on with her. I know "trouble in paradise" relative to affairs of the heart can have me so focused on them i'm oblivious to the rest of life at times ... especially when I was that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member