DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post...

I am waaayyyy behind...

but I had a thought...

perhaps CM did NOT intend to leave with AE... But he left right after she did w/out her knowledge... Then he caught up with her... And she was in no position to get away at that point...

perhaps this was also the real reason for her call to SN?

Just some thoughts...:waitasec:

That had not occurred to me.....

Just jumping off your post...

I am waaayyyy behind...

but I had a thought...

perhaps CM did NOT intend to leave with AE... But he left right after she did w/out her knowledge... Then he caught up with her... And she was in no position to get away at that point...

perhaps this was also the real reason for her call to SN?

Just some thoughts...:waitasec:
While it would be contrary to what we've been told so far, it could still be accurate. So many tiny details have shifted in the last 3 months. This could be another. Good thinking!

That had not occurred to me.....

Another poster who seems to have been there that night but isn't verified, said in regards to my saying that it was odd she called him it was to let him know she was ok to drive.

On another topic, I finally listened to the True Crime Radio interview with Jonni and the PI. I believe Jonni stated that the camera's in the garage over 15 years old and only TWO of them work! That is the first time I've heard that point. I believe the management of the garage put on their FB that ALL 13 of the cameras worked.

Does anyone understand cell phone pings? Can it still ping with low or no battery? How often does a phone ping? Will it ping at every tower? And if EA was the manager of a cell phone store, shouldn't he have known this? Could he have stopped the pings by removing the battery? So were the pings deliberate or maybe he couldnt find Christina's phone and discovered it after the last ping. I am sure LE checked all the party goers to see where their phones were pinging that morning.

Does anyone understand cell phone pings? Can it still ping with low or no battery? How often does a phone ping? Will it ping at every tower? And if EA was the manager of a cell phone store, shouldn't he have known this? Could he have stopped the pings by removing the battery? So were the pings deliberate or maybe he couldnt find Christina's phone and discovered it after the last ping. I am sure LE checked all the party goers to see where their phones were pinging that morning.

Good questions. I know they've come up before. I do know that some phones have batteries that either can't be removed or they are very difficult to get to. I'm not sure, but with some versions of the iPhone (is this what Christina had?) you have to use very small screwdrivers to remove the back and maybe more to remove the battery. Not hard, but not easy in a car at night. Especially if you don't have the screwdriver set handy. It is much easier to do on a Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5.

What kind of phone did she have?

CM had a iPhone 5 in search warrant page 2, paragraph 4..if that helps

That's what I meant by system failed her...meaning they all failed her. The clues she was giving out and none of them cared enough to give a rats tail. How do there carry on and sleep at night

But if she was worried and sending texts as a distress signal, wouldn't she just call 911?

Thinking on why PPD and the DA released the warrant early. They don't have to put EVERYTHING they have in the affadavit. Just enough to get an arrest. They may have more. So they toss what they have out there to let EA (and an accessory after the fact?) know what they have. The events and timeline in that warrant may hold more for someone involved than it does for us speculating on here. IOW, such an individual might say to themself, "Ah, if they have 'A', then is it a good chance that LE has 'B' and maybe 'C'? Will they be coming to my door next?"

Someone out there MAY know something that helps connect the dots. By LE showing what they've got already, this may push that someone in a positive direction. It also may lead someone to realize something they saw in the early morning hours holds more significance than they thought and call in a tip. We still have the damage to EA's car - where did that occur? how did it occur? when did it occur? Knowing those answers may help connect the dots.

Today's Dallas paper says they questioned the sealing of the warrant and implied it was their actions that led to the warrant being released.

But if she was worried and sending texts as a distress signal, wouldn't she just call 911?
Not necessarily, not if she was still trying to tell herself that she was being silly or overreacting, like we women have been socialized to do in such a situation. :(

Not necessarily, not if she was still trying to tell herself that she was being silly or overreacting, like we women have been socialized to do in such a situation. :(
Do we know if SN sent a text first and CM was responding to it? If so, that would indicate the friends were checking up on her.

Today's Dallas paper says they questioned the sealing of the warrant and implied it was their actions that led to the warrant being released.

I don't subscribe to the Dallas paper and I'm not that familiar with Texas law. But I believe the affidavit with the warrant can be sealed for 30 days in Texas. Maybe the defense attorney has some leeway in getting it unsealed, but I don't see a newspaper getting it done that quickly if the law states that it can be sealed. (In the Sierra Lamar case, I believe the newspaper filed suit to get the warrant unsealed, but it took months to get it done. Of course, that is California and not Texas.) I can see the newspaper applying pressure, but I can't help but thing that the DA and LE released it because they can get something out of it. But that's just my viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent.Veritas -"Still can't wrap my brain around the idea that party friend validated investigator's comment about E's sexual advances/perception of their relationship and they all still let Christina make that trek with him... when they're saying that the reason for his departure involved sexual anger/rejection... and nobody followed up with her?"

I think it is because no one ever thinks someone they know could or would kill someone.....especially these young 20 somethings. I would have a difficult time thinking that about anyone I know, even if I thinks they are creeps.

I think you're right, no one would have forseen the consequences and to give them the benefit of the doubt they may not all have been aware of what happened until later. SB may have just gone to sleep, PP and SN didn't hear the conversation between SB and EA. We seem to be agreed that they probably weren't functioning at 100% brain power at 4am.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 5m5 minutes ago

Got confirmation that Keith Gore is new attorney for #EnriqueArochi pic.twitter.com/LYmtc0SJlO
click here to view PHOTO COMMENT with new attorney reaction to new evidence... its a little interesting https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966