GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She went to Whataburger.

Through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy.

there was no link but I think I know what article you are quoting, however the warrant did not say that. I'm thinking to warrant is more accurate.

there was no link but I think I know what article you are quoting, however the warrant did not say that. I'm thinking to warrant is more accurate.

Yes, I saw that in BF's article yesterday, and I think she made a mistake bc the warrant did not say that. I'm going to check the article again and see if she changed it yet.

Eta- The article still says that Morris went to Whataburger. I wonder where that came from?

From the article
Through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy.
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...6cc-87e2-11e4-b296-13824fa23769.html?mode=jqm

The warrant says Boss, Arochi, and Petrosky.

So if SN stayed behind could he have his the keys?

I get the feeling that his lies have always worked with his parents so he thought PPD was going to take his word for it. Yeah...not so much.

I am so angry. We will find you Christina!

JMOM I can't begin to imagine the emotions you are going thru. As someone who doesn't know Christina or her family, I literally went from feeling like I was going to throw-up after reading the affidavits yesterday, to anger listening Jonni on Tricia's radio show, to tears watching Jonni speak to the media.

I know some of our friends on this board will be searching with you today. I hope it's the day she finally comes home. <insert Catpatrol's group hug emoticon here>

The SN theory I'm seeing: If SN was involved why would EA not implicate him as to not go down alone in this?..... maybe he has and there fitting the pieces together. But you have to take what EA with a grain of salt he has the Pinocchio effect. So if he did mention him they have to prove a case against him and I highly doubt that all of that info would be in the latest warrant(s)...JMOOC

Personally I think he most likely acted alone..JMOAOC

EA could have turned her phone on and let it ping to throw everyone off... Was there a time between 4am and 5:30am that her phone didn't ping at all? That's when I think he prob desposed of her body.

Yes, I am especially puzzled by the bank statements and the texts from Aug. 29th. Bank statements wouldn't show what he purchased, though it would show the stores at which he shopped. As for texts, why would he (or whoever wrote the note) be worried about those sent the day before he kidnapped Christina?

EA probably had his dates mixed up, because he was up all night........

The SN theory I'm seeing: If SN was involved why would EA not implicate him as to not go down alone in this?..... maybe he has and there fitting the pieces together. But you have to take what EA with a grain of salt he has the Pinocchio effect. So if he did mention him they have to prove a case against him and I highly doubt that all of that info would be in the latest warrant(s)...JMOOC

IF SN is involved, and I'm saying 'IF', then EA is between a rock and a hard place. He can't implicate SN for an act after the fact - which carries a lighter sentence - without admitting what he did. And he is trying to avoid that, if EA did in fact do something to Christina. (And I believe now EA did do something.)

So if he does confess and implicate SN (assuming SN OR anyone else helped), then SN might cut a deal to further lighten his sentence. He might also claim that his life or the life of a brother or sister or mother was threatened if he opened his mouth. (It might be a lie, but, hey, look who is going to dispute it. The guy who has told more than one already!)

If there is an accomplice, I only see EA providing that after all is lost - a guilty verdict and he is facing the possibility of a death sentence in the sentencing phase.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent.Veritas -"Still can't wrap my brain around the idea that party friend validated investigator's comment about E's sexual advances/perception of their relationship and they all still let Christina make that trek with him... when they're saying that the reason for his departure involved sexual anger/rejection... and nobody followed up with her?"

I think it is because no one ever thinks someone they know could or would kill someone.....especially these young 20 somethings. I would have a difficult time thinking that about anyone I know, even if I thinks they are creeps.

Thinking on why PPD and the DA released the warrant early. They don't have to put EVERYTHING they have in the affadavit. Just enough to get an arrest. They may have more. So they toss what they have out there to let EA (and an accessory after the fact?) know what they have. The events and timeline in that warrant may hold more for someone involved than it does for us speculating on here. IOW, such an individual might say to themself, "Ah, if they have 'A', then is it a good chance that LE has 'B' and maybe 'C'? Will they be coming to my door next?"

Someone out there MAY know something that helps connect the dots. By LE showing what they've got already, this may push that someone in a positive direction. It also may lead someone to realize something they saw in the early morning hours holds more significance than they thought and call in a tip. We still have the damage to EA's car - where did that occur? how did it occur? when did it occur? Knowing those answers may help connect the dots.

Personally I think he most likely acted alone..JMOAOC

I am not suggesting that SN had any part in it. I just thought if she ride separately with him or went to
PP's apartment first with him and waited for the others to come back maybe she said more to him about what was going on with Hunter, wanting to get home, feeling creeped out by EA.... Etc...
I just wasn't sure why they didn't drive together.

EA could have turned her phone on and let it ping to throw everyone off... Was there a time between 4am and 5:30am that her phone didn't ping at all? That's when I think he prob desposed of her body.

According to the warrants, it states that LE noticed several phones in his car, so I'm wondering if he turned on her phone to look and make sure it was HER phone (not one of his) that he was discarding at that time. Idk, you would think he could look at it and know but if they were on drugs his eyes may not be focusing very well. IMO

Looks like Mario Sinacola and Sons have another excavation project going on in Frisco at Warren and the tollway. That company is EVERYWHERE!

This makes me wonder if the local construction and excavation companies have been notified and have received flyers about Christina, because they would be in a prime position to find her belongings in undeveloped/partially developed areas.

Without knowledge and awareness of the circumstances they might think an abandoned backpack or stray shirt was from just another bunch of teenagers who were out making out and drinking beer.

IIRC Jonni has said that Christina had planned to stay overnight at PP's & Jonni knew of these plans. I'd always felt CM was uncomfortable with the dynamics of the group or maybe a particular person that made her decide to leave early. Jonni now saying CM wanted to leave earlier than she did, I can only surmise she knows that from texts to probably HF, but CM couldn't leave because she couldn't find her keys. I think that's where the lost keys came from early on - texts to HF.

Just jumping off your post...

I am waaayyyy behind...

but I had a thought...

perhaps CM did NOT intend to leave with AE... But he left right after she did w/out her knowledge... Then he caught up with her... And she was in no position to get away at that point...

perhaps this was also the real reason for her call to SN?

Just some thoughts...:waitasec:

According to the warrants, it states that LE noticed several phones in his car, so I'm wondering if he turned on her phone to look and make sure it was HER phone (not one of his) that he was discarding at that time. Idk, you would think he could look at it and know but if they were on drugs his eyes may not be focusing very well. IMO

This was about one hour after Christina's conversation with SN at 0343. Could she have sent him a text after that call asking him to text her or call her in an hour? The warrant states that Christina's phone 'communicated' with a tower at 0447. Could that have been SN trying to reach Christina? Or maybe an hour later he thought he would text her or call her? Maybe EA hears the phone in the trunk and decides he needs to get rid of it there. (When she used his phone she may have told him the battery in hers had run down just to use his phone when in fact it was still working.) That 0447 'communication' is the last mention of Christina's phone in the affidavit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966