Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

Still can't wrap my brain around the idea that party friend validated investigator's comment about E's sexual advances/perception of their relationship and they all still let Christina make that trek with him... when they're saying that the reason for his departure involved sexual anger/rejection... and nobody followed up with her?

I am just thinking EA somehow confirmed with the apartment people that Christina was safe on her way somewhere and they went their separate ways. It is the only reason I can think of that they wouldnt follow up with her. Or Christina was mad at one of them and they did reach out and thought she wasnt answering because she was still mad.

Also, not trying to sleuth but SN and SB both high school friends also?

He did not clock in at 8am. He didn't get to work until 11:15am

Jonni said last night on Tricia's radio show that was a lie. That he went on TV and said he was at work at 8 and didn't show up until 11:15.

Are there transcripts of her shows on here? I've looked but can't seem to find any...

Can't take anymore in now. Asking questions so I can read opinions tomorrow.

First, observation. Christina's phone pinged in the garage several minutes earlier than believed previously (based on the info her phone was used to text HF to leave the door unlocked). No specific mention of text content.

Where was Christina while the other three went to Whataburger?

Interesting detail is the report included the fact that DNA from an unidentified male was isolated in EA's car too.
There's always something confusing that comes up right when a case sounds as if LE has a slam-dunk.

She went to Whataburger.

Through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy.

He did not clock in at 8am. He didn't get to work until 11:15am

You dont know why people do anything but in a television interview he tells us that he clocked in a 8 am and they have a fingerprint scanner. Doesn't he think the police would check? Or did his parents push him into that interview and the version we heard is what he told his parents? IMO.

JMOM, of the names we have now that were at the party, did any of them help search?

You dont know why people do anything but in a television interview he tells us that he clocked in a 8 am and they have a fingerprint scanner. Doesn't he think the police would check? Or did his parents push him into that interview and the version we heard is what he told his parents? IMO.

I think he is not bright. He either was buying himself time w that lie in regards to his family or the public or whatever not finding out the truth about his clocking in time etc until later.

I've felt that he was def coached in that interview from the first time I saw it. Mostly for the fact that he couldn't figure out what words to use and stumbled on his words as well as being able to hear someone leading questions in the background to ask him toward the reporter. I think his family or Accion was telling him what to say in Spanish (before the interview) and bc he was nervous he was stumbling on his words trying to remember how to say it in English. If you watch it his english verbiage isn't very good and I think it's only for that reason.

But didn't they find a long sleeve black shirt in the trash? It looked like he was wearing just that in the garage video.

It was on the list!
shirt was listed but I don't think found.
As I see it the note was things to get rid of.

shirt
texts
bank statements
etc

Sorry if already answered!

I believe PP was at the church with TES, but not after that. Some of the others have...yes. For 3.5 months I have been out almost every day, minus when I had the flu and poison ivy on my face. The big public searches I do not normally do. I search for Jonni with a small more experienced group that includes a few TES members so our searching is much more targeted and detail oriented. I would imagine if they did, they would be on those Saturday, open to the public, searches though and I am normally not at those. Although I will be starting out there this morning.

JMOM, of the names we have now that were at the party, did any of them help search?

I think he is not bright. He either was buying himself time w that lie in regards to his family or the public or whatever not finding out the truth about his clocking in time etc until later.

I've felt that he was def coached in that interview from the first time I saw it. Mostly for the fact that he couldn't figure out what words to use and stumbled on his words as well as being able to hear someone leading questions in the background to ask him toward the reporter. I think his family or Accion was telling him what to say in Spanish and bc he was nervous he was stumbling on his words trying to remember how to say it in English. If you watch it his english verbiage isn't very good and I think it's only for that reason.

IMO he didn't know what to say!
he was making it up as he went along.
He was telling them what he did any other day!
He knew it was going to come back and bite him in the butt.

Sadly her not being reported missing sooner gave him a lot of time.

I get the feeling that his lies have always worked with his parents so he thought PPD was going to take his word for it. Yeah...not so much.

I am so angry. We will find you Christina!

I've felt that he was def coached in that interview from the first time I saw it. Mostly for the fact that he couldn't figure out what words to use and stumbled on his words as well as being able to hear someone leading questions in the background to ask him toward the reporter. I think his family or Accion was telling him what to say in Spanish (before the interview) and bc he was nervous he was stumbling on his words trying to remember how to say it in English. If you watch it his english verbiage isn't very good and I think it's only for that reason.

I believe PP was at the church with TES, but not after that. Some of the others have...yes. For 3.5 months I have been out almost every day, minus when I had the flu and poison ivy on my face. The big public searches I do not normally do. I search for Jonni with a small more experienced group that includes a few TES members so our searching is much more targeted and detail oriented. I would imagine if they did, they would be on those Saturday, open to the public, searches though and I am normally not at those. Although I will be starting out there this morning.

I hope you find her today!

After this warrant came out the cell pings should give u some information on where to search
even if it was searched already I would do it again!

Thank you everyone who has supported and helped through this incredibly horrific ordeal the last 3 1/2 months. I have drawn a lot of strength and gotten a lot of peace from some of your posts and messages to me.

We as a group are strong, but at this point, individually some of us are weak. I ask that you please pray for us today, or send positive thoughts, whatever it is you do, as we search this morning for Christina. Knowing all that we know now, it is devastating to think that someone could be so evil and self absorbed. I spent the morning with Jonni yesterday and searched the entire day until dark, with about an hour of sleep, I am exhausted. I will probably not be on here much as we are going to search from sun up to sun down until she is home where she belongs. She deserves that! We deserve that peace as well.

Again thank you to everyone for the help, support, kind words, and for working so hard to help this all make sense. #FINDCHRISTINA

Thank you Eileen, we hope so too.

No stone will be left unturned I can promise you that. Agreed, the pings do help quite a bit narrowing down the area a bit. We will find her. We will not stop until she is home.

I hope you find her today!

After this warrant came out the cell pings should give u some information on where to search
even if it was searched already I would do it again!

JMOM are the cell pings after 4:08 news to the search team or have they been aware of them? Understand if you can't answer.

JMOM are the cell pings after 4:08 news to the search team or have they been aware of them? Understand if you can't answer.

Only recently the PI that came on the case stated that sometime between when EA left the garage and when he was on video at the Custer gantry on the toll road EA turned his phone off. We were also told that Christina's phone stopped working in the area of the Shops. That's why the phone pings are a surprise to me.

She went to Whataburger.

Through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy.

I asked about this before because I'm not seeing that. On page 5 para 3 of the search warrant Boss tells them in an interview that she, PP, and EA get in her car and go to Whataburger. Then it says that SB, PP, and EA drove to PP's apartment. But there is no mention of SN and CM so I was curious about them and what happened.

No, her boyfriend and her friends failed her. This really makes me angry because she may have been thinking help was on the way when this all happened. But all the while HF was doing G*O*D knows what without a care in the world and I guess the "friends" just went on to bed, knowing (from their own accounts) that EA was in an agitated state. I could have sworn there were earlier MSM articles that quoted the friends as saying they didn't see EA acting strangely or appeared off in any way. Now THIS. UGH JMO

That's what I meant by system failed her...meaning they all failed her. The clues she was giving out and none of them cared enough to give a rats tail. How do there carry on and sleep at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroberts47421