GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's used in Rest homes to clean up after people pass away. If that is an indication..
Oh lord. But still, dogs' noses are sooooooo much more sensitive than ours, hopefully cadaver dogs could still smell a dead body even if OdorBan was used?

Oh lord. But still, dogs' noses are sooooooo much more sensitive than ours, hopefully cadaver dogs could still smell a dead body even if OdorBan was used?

Not sure. Prob a k9 expert would know though

Is odoban something you can pick up at your everyday store like Walmart. I've never heard of it.

Nvm- just saw the "where to buy" page, and it is available in a lot of places. I hate the name, though...sounds so sinister, but probably only because I first came across it here.

Is odoban something you can pick up at your everyday store like Walmart. I've never heard of it.

Nvm- just saw the "where to buy" page, and I is available in a lot of places. I hate the name, though...sounds so sinister, but probably only because I first came across it here.

More Like Home Depot.

Thanks, that's really helpful.

Did we ever find out how accurate the video timestamp is? The reason I ask is that the timeline as it stands has less than 1 minute for EA/CM to get in the car and exit the garage, I can't see that even being long enough for 1 person to open the door, get in, buckle up, drive out.

Am I understanding that correctly?

Going off memory here... Didn't LE place CM & EA entering the garage at 3:55am? I know the video is 3:57, so I had assumed they made an adjustment to sync the cell & video clocks. Meaning, the time on the video was2 min faster than the cells.

I am disappointed that the turn out was not especially large. That's one bad thing about the sprawl of Dallas. It has never come across as very close-knit and we have lots of transplants here...myself included. I feel like a lot of us are in our own little bubbles :/

Perhaps EA had some help with what needed to be done for the cover up. Maybe he got help from an older person that doesn't usually write in English, and wouldn't have knowledge of current technology and what it can do.
Ohhhh!!! I really hope they do a handwriting analysis to compare to EA to see if he wrote the note, because if not, that would definitely link to an accomplice after the fact at minimum.

Involving the phone's final ping, two thoughts keep circling my mind--

1. Was it deliberate, to lead everyone to that area? (Host of things we could use to support or refute this theory!)

2. Was it to cover his own tail, as in wanting to power it back in to check something one final time-- maybe to see if someone had sent her any new messages in the time that had passed? (seems more likely?)

One of the things that's puzzling is the fact that EA left the SOL area, drove somewhere, and then returned about 0:45 later. Why would he do that?

Here's an idea.

Maybe in that 0:55 he went somewhere, whatever happened between him and her occurred, and then she was out of his car. Whether handed off, confined, killed, or whatever, but she was disposed of from his car. Then he took her phone and perhaps some personal effects, and made the return back to the SOL area, so that if they were found but she was not, it would appear that she had never gone anywhere (an attempt to bolster his alibi that he left and she was still there when he did).

Say he went east on 121, but then avoided the toll-road going back the other way. In that case it would have taken longer to do the return trip, so maybe it was 10-15 minutes going, 10-15 minutes at wherever, and 15-25 min return.

If this makes sense, then if I was searching, I would search for CM somewhere off to the east, going up 121 and see where I can get in 15 minutes-ish with no traffic in the middle of the night. And I would look for and expect to find some of her stuff, incl her phone, in the pertinent area serviced by the tower where that final ping at 4:47 was heard.

Just to add to odoban,
They found a gallon size. You mix that w water and it can produce 32 gallons of cleaning solution.
It was empty.

Someone whether the list maker was EA or not, did their homework. They didn't just use bleach like most.

I believe he first said he went home via Legacy and only after LE show him a still photo of his car on 121 toll road did he admit he went that way.

YUP!

I found the part in the original search warrant:
"Arochi also told Affiant his direction of travel when leaving the Shops at Legacy on 8/30/2014, was east on Legacy Drive to Central Expressway and then exit Bethany Road to his home in Allen, Texas. This statement was also found to be false when Arochi provided his toll tag records which showed he used the Sam Rayburn Tollway and passed the Custer Road gantry northbound on 8/30/2014 at 0408 hours."

Sounds like someone got his 2 trips confused....

I am disappointed that the turn out was not especially large. That's one bad thing about the sprawl of Dallas. It has never come across as very close-knit and we have lots of transplants here...myself included. I feel like a lot of us are in our own little bubbles :/

Well I was thinking it would get more people out w the warrant release etc. there were some very kind hearts there who took time off work bc they felt close the case.

Just to add to odoban,
They found a gallon size. You mix that w water and it can produce 32 gallons of cleaning solution.
It was empty.

I'm wondering if it was actually used neat on the basis that it would be a much more effective cleaner than when diluted.

I also wonder if any of the computers yield any googling for how to do an effective clean. IME 20 something men who live with their parents aren't very likely to know how to clean properly (generalising to make the point not to offend any posters who have sons who would know)

Going off memory here... Didn't LE place CM & EA entering the garage at 3:55am? I know the video is 3:57, so I had assumed they made an adjustment to sync the cell & video clocks. Meaning, the time on the video was2 min faster than the cells.

I have not heard or have seen that yet about any adjustments. I hope they have other phone pings and activity for any of the phones to help fill in the time gaps, to get more of a targeted location to be able to locate CM.I for one sure wish these phone locators would have been made available long ago. In the warrant/affidavit on 2/8 it does say last seen at approximately 3:55.
The time and date stamped video ends at 3:57:10am.

My first thought was that he was accidentally trying to confirm that the phone was dead and booted it up momentarily. But, it could easily be to keep evidence/info in Plano. While I don't see him as being so creative - he did work at a cell phone business and seemed to be savvy with the technology around this.

Also go back and forth on the forethought of using the tollway. If I remember correctly, he initially told the police he took Legacy home....which technically wasn't a lie bc he seems to have gotten home after the 4:56a ping w/o use of any toll road. Then the story changed to using the tollway and he had the tollway records. At least, I THINK that's how that all originally transpired.

I'll have to re-read the first search warrant where they detail the changing stories....
Savvy enough to wipe the phone cleaner than just a factory reset, which took special software.

Yes, that's how I remember the original story he told.
I had the same thought on saying he took Legacy home after learning he went back to SOL. He was referring to the 2nd time. So, did he stumble when he originally told PD that or did he's tumbleweed he actually took the tollway? Hmmmm. Because depending on which it is, can very well indicate which trip he was trying to cover up because that's the trip he didn't want LE to know about.

I'm wondering if it was actually used neat on the basis that it would be a much more effective cleaner than when diluted.

I also wonder if any of the computers yield any googling for how to do an effective clean. IME 20 something men who live with their parents aren't very likely to know how to clean properly (generalising to make the point not to offend any posters who have sons who would know)

While i am a mom of 2 boys, agree with you, and am not offended, I know where you're going we are on the same page in few words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990