GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to delete whether or not he was invited/there. Just anything that would be about Christina specifically, ie., "Hey guy, Christina's car is still in the garage." Moo

Sort of agree... then again, the initial round of lies seemed to be trying to distance himself from her-- parking location, conversation, etc. Stuff that we couldn't figure out why in the world someone would be deceptive about. Depending on when the note was written (and how many/if any others from that night were involved in a coverup of sorts) I can picture him trying to erase as much as possible. Especially if party favors were involved, IYKWIM.

Sorry for getting back so late. Just now catching up....Yes she had stated she was ok to drive, he had offered to take her home.

Hi cookiez I am wondering how you know this? Not being defensive I know you know some of the people involved right? I just want to know if she was calling him to say she was ok to drive had it been discussed that she might not? I know I've done the ok to drive talk plenty of times, but it always happened before someone was actually on their way to their car to actually drive. So I'm not understanding the random hey I'm ok to drive phone call...

Sort of agree... then again, the initial round of lies seemed to be trying to distance himself from her-- parking location, conversation, etc. Stuff that we couldn't figure out why in the world someone would be deceptive about. Depending on when the note was written (and how many/if any others from that night were involved in a coverup of sorts) I can picture him trying to erase as much as possible. Especially if party favors were involved, IYKWIM.
Makes sense also. [emoji109]

Bleach will clean and sterlize hard surfaces, but, damage fibers.
The shirt that was on the list, maybe, was damaged.

Hard surfaces in a house:
tile-- kitchen, bathroom, etc.
floors (tile)
bathroom fixtures- sinks, showers, tub
washing machine
countertops

What else?

Oh god. :( Do you know if that stuff gets rid of odors to the point that even cadaver dogs can't smell them?

Some of you DFW residents may or may not remember, in the nineties, for whatever reason there was an "invasion" of crickets.. CRICKETS EVERYWHERE!!.. anyway, I worked at a warehouse & they would accumulate around the dock.. dead crickets. I was constantly spraying Odo-Ban on them to cover up the stench.. After that, all I could smell was a combination of dead crickets & odo-ban... No, it did not mask the odor very well... The smell of Odo-Ban still makes me nauseous..

Not doubting your post at all, and actually am thanking you for the info. But I wish I could remember the poster's name here that seemed to have a lot of knowledge on cell phones, pings etc and I could've sworn I read a post where that person had said that the phone will continue to ping whether the battery is dead or not, whether the phone is on or off, and the only way it wouldn't was if it had been destroyed; for example, thrown in water, ran over, etc. Does anyone else remember this?

I think mountain gazer?

Page 5 of affidavit "all purpose cleaner with bleach"

Wait... so is this the spray stuff? Lysol or Clorox of Fantasik "with bleach"?
Because that would take floors off of my list, probably. And if a hard surface (as opposed to fabric use for whitening and brightening) is a big enough mess to involve that much bleach, you'd think that the mess would have gotten on the floor.

Not doubting your post at all, and actually am thanking you for the info. But I wish I could remember the poster's name here that seemed to have a lot of knowledge on cell phones, pings etc and I could've sworn I read a post where that person had said that the phone will continue to ping whether the battery is dead or not, whether the phone is on or off, and the only way it wouldn't was if it had been destroyed; for example, thrown in water, ran over, etc. Does anyone else remember this?

Not an expert but via google it seems that the phone will ping unless the battery is physically removed although there doesn't seem to much definitive information out there

Sorry for getting back so late. Just now catching up....Yes she had stated she was ok to drive, he had offered to take her home.

Hi Cookiez!

Just want to confirm-- the he you're referencing is SN?
Also (and you might not be able to share, but that's okay) would okay to drive mean physically well (versus sick/migraine) or emotionally, or sobriety?

Thank you :)

Some of you DFW residents or may not remember, in the nineties, for whatever reason there was an "invasion" of crickets.. CRICKETS EVERYWHERE!!.. anyway, I worked at a warehouse & they would accumulate around the dock.. dead crickets. I was constantly spraying Odo-Ban on them to cover up the stench.. After that, all I could smell was a combination of dead crickets & odo-ban... No, it did not mask the odor very well... The smell of Odo-Ban still makes me nauseous..

I remember that....still happens here and there.... nasty smelling!

Texts from 8/29-- evening that Christina drove to Plano and began the night out with friends.
What texts could need to be erased?

EA being invited to the party?
EA confirming the plans to attend/hang out with the party people?
An incoming request for party favors to be brought to the party?
An outbound request from him to someone else to schedule a pickup of party favors?
Communication to another party about the guests in attendance?
Texts to anyone before or during the party indicating he was interested in CM. Texts after could be endless...
Bleach will clean and sterlize hard surfaces, but, damage fibers.
The shirt that was on the list, maybe, was damaged.
Concrete, drains - those are my first thoughts.

Page 5 of affidavit "all purpose cleaner with bleach"

Thanks, to me that description sounds like a spray type cleaner you would use for kitchen counters or bathrooms rather than bleach itself so maybe to clean surfaces inside the house that might have come into contact with something or to clean the bathroom after someone had cleaned themself. As always I recognise that it might have a different meaning in the US.

Two questions...if bodily fluids were found in/around trunk, why was he "only" charged with AK? AND...why did arrest take this long? Sounds like they had so much evidence piling up. FFS.

HF was arrested on drug charges December 9th; the same day important evidence results (DNA and phone analysis combined) were returned to LE by the various experts. Coincidences do happen (contrary to popular belief) but has a connection to HF's activities been ruled out?

By the time I catch up, I won't be able to ask the question on this thread. I'm sure someone else has already brought this up! Sorry if another repeat.

Concrete, drains - those are my first thoughts.

Concrete and drains could be very helpful in evidence collection. Can you imagine the footprints that could be accidentally left on the carpet or door mats? And if someone thought they could wash dna-related evidence down a drain, you KNOW the evidence hasn't been completely eliminated. That would be GREAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95