GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EA lives in a bi-lingual home, and of course he would be able to read & write Spanish. Even his accent is easily recognized as Hispanic, for me anyway, living in Texas.

I think it depends on if his preference is writing and reading spanish vs english regardless if he's bilingual. If he's been in the U.S. longer than his country he may favor English and that could lead to someone else writing the list.

Either way i am sure a handwriting expert will be used for that.

In the warrant she was not in the whattaburger group neither was SN.

I wish a Mod would comment on this. Seems people are seeing/reading different info.
What freaked me out, is I actually stopped and read the info over a couple of times but did not see Christina mentioned as one who went with the group to Whataburger.

There is no debate if we have a written transcript, right?

About the cleaning supplies...did no one notice the garage and the interior of the house being so clean? My guess is they have a maid or his mom runs a tight ship. Anyone could have used the bleach etc. unless LE checked the bottles for prints. That being said, bleach could have been used to clean bloody or muddy shoe prints on that clean garage floor or after being tracked into the house.

Naaaa!
As I see it he wasn't even aware of them at all!

Yea your most likely right..... what gets me is he just doesn't seem very bright but yet she's still missing. Maybe SOMETHING got suspicious and and ended up helping him cover it up. But why toss in your own garbage you know? Why not somewhere else? So many unanswered questions. ...

What times did the final two cars seen on camera (reported as security personnel) leave the garage? Iirc someone posted forty minutes after EA's car exited at 3:57 or 8 two cars exited the garage. The timing of EA returning puts him close to being spotted by the "security" people then.

Rather than driving back into the garage, EA could have parked and jumped the barrier armed with his cleaning supplies.

I don't think they were security.
I think that was just to throw him off.

I think one car was his now whos car was the other one!

About the cleaning supplies...did no one notice the garage and the interior of the house being so clean? My guess is they have a maid or his mom runs a tight ship. Anyone could have used the bleach etc. unless LE checked the bottles for prints. That being said, bleach could have been used to clean bloody or muddy shoe prints on that clean garage floor or after being tracked into the house.

All empty at the same time and tossed?..... maybe I guess

Yea your most likely right..... what gets me is he just doesn't seem very bright but yet she's still missing. Maybe SOMETHING got suspicious and and ended up helping him cover it up. But why toss in your own garbage you know? Why not somewhere else? So many unanswered questions. ...

Its very hard to find a missing person!
These perps are just lucky.
We have not looked in the right place.

We are looking for a needle in a hay stack!
There is one person that knows where she is and unless he gives up that info you search!

I wish a Mod would comment on this. Seems people are seeing/reading different info.
What freaked me out, is I actually stopped and read the info over a couple of times but did not see Christina mentioned as one who went with the group to Whataburger.

I'm wondering if this is the time she wasn't feeling well and changed clothes? (While the others went to WB.)

I read the arrest warrant she is not listed going to whattaburger.
Someone has the PDF file.
let me see if I can find it.

she didn't go and neither did SN.

Agreed !!
Wish my garage was that dang clean & organized (ot spring project)
I was thinking the same thing .. I always use bleach & dawn for washing water on dishes (yup I pre sanitize-granny always did)
Clorox cleaning spray stuff up for kitchen area

anyhoo ... no news on the search efforts today??
I was looking at a google map of that 5800 Granite Parkway .. he was there in that area for at least 9 min
wonder if he tossed CM phone in that pond area there?

I haven't gone back to check it, but when I first read through it, I didn't interpret it as Christina being with the Whataburger group, and I paused to wonder where she was, too.

Also, the possessive pronoun of "her car" from the "through an interview with Boss on Sept. 6, a detective learned that after the group left Scruffy Duffies, Petrosky, Arochi and Morris got in her car and drove to a nearby Whataburger, then back to Petrosky’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy." keeps messing with me, too. Big fan of antecedents.

I know. When there's more than one person, it helps to use their name or initials rather than him or her. In this case, I'm not sure whose car SB claims they used to drive to Whataburger. Also wonder if LE wants the detail to remain blurred?

I'm still smelling a rat here - something isn't straight forward imo.

So for the people who think she was in the trunk right after seen on camera walking into thr garage...what would the motive be? Certainly not rage from a denied sexual advance?

What times did the final two cars seen on camera (reported as security personnel) leave the garage? Iirc someone posted forty minutes after EA's car exited at 3:57 or 8 two cars exited the garage. The timing of EA returning puts him close to being spotted by the "security" people then.

Rather than driving back into the garage, EA could have parked and jumped the barrier armed with his cleaning supplies.

Very much agree! This had crossed my mind.

w.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Arrest-Warrant-286397761.html

Page 5 scroll down to sept 6th interview

So for the people who think she was in the trunk right after seen on camera walking into thr garage...what would the motive be? Certainly not rage from a denied sexual advance?

I think she went into the trunk the second time he was there.

I must have missed something somewhere but I thought EA cell phone had been "wiped clean", and the data was gone when they checked it. If this is the case...how are they locating his cell phone pings from these towers that night? Same phone? Or one of the several in his car?

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available where I am, it sure sounds like a great product. I wonder if sales will increase in TX next week.

lol. Not in Texas, but we've used it to help rid one of our rental houses of smoke odor from a small kitchen fire. Works great!!! I hate to bring up fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto