GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, she had both keys. No keys were ever found after fact at the apartment at all. So hearing the texts she had sent HF & hear Jonni say there were keys found was news to me.

Okay, Thank you! I just wanted to make sure we knew she did have her car key because that was something we were confused about for a while.

Do you know when the house keys finally turned up? Was it right after she left that they found them, or was it in the next few days?

OHHH! Thank you for the explanation! I was confused. No it wasn't ever a girls night out planned. Just a night out with friends.

Since you haven't been with us for all of these threads, I want to explain why I think she asked this. Waaay back in the beginning, this outing was described by CM's mom as a "Girl's Night Out/sleepover" and so we had thought it was strictly a group of girls . Then the guys came into the picture, so I think that's why she's asking. For a while it was presented as a GNO and we didn't realize the guys were there from the beginning of the evening.

OHHH! Thank you for the explanation! I was confused. No it wasn't ever a girls night out planned. Just a night out with friends.

Since you haven't been with us for all of these threads, I want to explain why I think she asked this. Waaay back in the beginning, this outing was described by CM's mom as a "Girl's Night Out/sleepover" and so we had thought it was strictly a group of girls . Then the guys came into the picture, so I think that's why she's asking. For a while it was presented as a GNO and we didn't realize the guys were there from the beginning of the evening.

Man I am terrible at this. Sorry for all of the duplicate posts!!

2 things I'm wondering about..

DONDE estas black shirt Enrique?
The police had to have asked him where the shirt was he wore that night I would imagine.

Also, in the warrant is says they showed him a "still image" of his car leaving the shops. Wonder why not a video? LE keeping that for themselves? :thinking:
Good questions. I am guessing that black shirt is gone but he may have thought he could clean all evidence like everything else he was cleaning.

It sure seems they are keeping the video surveillance of cars leaving top secret for a reason. They also just showed him a still photo of him walking with Christina into the garage. I bet he had fun watching that video when it was released on the news channels.

As far as I know, she had both keys. No keys were ever found after fact at the apartment at all. So hearing the texts she had sent HF & hear Jonni say there were keys found was news to me.

The whole key drama is brought up as, someone tried to hide her keys. Therefore, getting her into this predicament. So I think her mom feels someone is being a liar in regards to her keys and someone taking them and then hiding again. Would PP lie about her keys? Idk.

I realize that, but if his intention was to clean the outside of the trunk area, why not pop the trunk to make sure he cleaned the lip of the trunk? I just find it a little weird he didn't pop the trunk at that time.

Maybe because there was "something" in there he didn't want anyone to see.....

Good questions. I am guessing that black shirt is gone but he may have thought he could clean all evidence like everything else he was cleaning.

It sure seems they are keeping the video surveillance of cars leaving top secret for a reason. They also just showed him a still photo of him walking with Christina into the garage. I bet he had fun watching that video when it was released on the news channels.

But notice we have not heard anything in the warrants about his clothing from that night. I'm sure they asked though. Kind of important if it's gone!

Oh my. I would not put odo ban and febreeze in the same category at all :gasp:
Jmo.

It says on the label
Fabric and air freshner!
Im reading the bottle as I type

Its not as nice smelling as febreeze.

The police had to have asked him where the shirt was he wore that night I would imagine.

Also, in the warrant is says they showed him a "still image" of his car leaving the shops. Wonder why not a video? LE keeping that for themselves? :thinking:

I've also wondered about the "still images".. like there is something else...

But notice we have not heard anything in the warrants about his clothing from that night. I'm sure they asked though. Kind of important if it's gone!
Yes I have noticed. I hope they found some clothing when they searched his home that he may have worn that night. Even if its just his underwear or belt!

It says on the label
Fabric and air freshner!
Im reading the bottle as I type

Its not as nice smelling as febreeze.

Hey girl to each their own! I'm sure your house is nice and disinfected and what not!

Yes I have noticed. I hope they found some clothing when they searched his home that he may have worn that night. Even if its just his underwear or belt!

It would seem from the list the shirt was the major concern. For some reason it seems like people would forget about their shoes though.

IMO she may have just lost them. If there is a picture of her two keys to HF, not on a key ring, that means they were separated and could easily have been misplaced, or fallen, or it is possible someone had taken them. But considering I haven't heard of this hiding of the keys and with such a small group of people being back at the apartment after I feel like it would have been quite obvious if someone were to hide them, the keys resurface, then take them again. JMO.

I don't believe PP lied or would lie. Her and Christina have been friends for a long time.

The whole key drama is brought up as, someone tried to hide her keys. Therefore, getting her into this predicament. So I think her mom feels someone is being a liar in regards to her keys and someone taking them and then hiding again. Would PP lie about her keys? Idk.

I think anytime after 9/3 when they had already caught him in a few lies and took the first look at his car that he didn't do anything further b/c he was on the radar at that point. I would HOPE that he was being monitored for the very fact that he was caught lying about multiple things.

BUT...we know he was in jail from 9/15-9/22. THEN the Odoban is found 9/24. Car is picked up per search warrant on 9/26.

It's possible that once he got out that he did "something" that then required the use of Odoban. ?? I highly suspect that he would be that bold after all the questioning and being in jail for a week. Then again, maybe being in jail for that week was motivation to avoid going back any time soon.

My thoughts are that PPD still has more info than we know (which we suspected all the time leading up this as well - and we were right!). Being realistic, I believe they are waiting to find confirmation of the worst to then bring out the addt'l evidence confirming all that he did to cover it up. Prove he was being methodical and tried to cover up his tracks - not something he did in some fugue state or mental blackout.

JMO

That's sorta what I'm thinking (& hoping)..

IMO she may have just lost them. If there is a picture of her two keys to HF, not on a key ring, that means they were separated and could easily have been misplaced, or fallen, or it is possible someone had taken them. But considering I haven't heard of this hiding of the keys and with such a small group of people being back at the apartment after I feel like it would have been quite obvious if someone were to hide them, the keys resurface, then take them again. JMO.

I don't believe PP lied or would lie. Her and Christina have been friends for a long time.
Then if she had her keys with her when she left do you think EA took her phone and sent the text to HF to leave the door open? Doesnt make sense at all for Christina to have sent that message now that you confirm they were not recovered from the apt after she left.

The Shirt on The List
Maybe it refers to a shirt worn by the person who wrote The List, if EA didn't write The List. Maybe a helper wrote The List, and all of the items mentioned belong to said Spanish-speaking helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto