GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confused how LE says he left the garage with her in his trunk!?!
You mean that after the shown video with them entering the garage at 3:55, they still had to get to his car, he attacked CM some how because she beat the SHAT out of him (obviously a struggle) he put her in the trunk (alive or not), got in his car and exited the garage by 3:58. That is a lot to happen in 3 minutes. Not to mention, no ONE heard a peep. What am I missing?

See below: (they didn't say he left at 3:58 with her in the trunk)

The first search warrant said they believed the way she left the garage was in his car (since her car did not leave the garage and they did not see her walking out of the garage.

The second warrants said this:
"Affiant believes the cellular data information which indicated Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cellular device communicated with a cellular tower in the area of his home less than 40 minutes after his cellular device communicated with the same cellular tower as Christina Morris’ cellular device near the Shops at Legacy, Affiant believes Arochi returned to his residence following the last communication of his cellular device with the Shops at Legacy tower in the early morning hours of August 30. 2014. Based on the cellular data information and the Bode Technology Lab Case File which confirmed that Christina Morris’ DNA was present in the interior trunk area of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s vehicle, Affiant further believes Arochi ieft the Shops at Legacy area and returned to his residence located at in Allen, TX, with Christina Morris in the trunk of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro contrary to his statements that Morris was never in his vehicle."

So here they are saying: both of their phones pinged near that Granite Parkway tower (which is near the Shops of Legacy), his phone pinged approximately 40 minutes later at the Bethany tower near his home, and that they believe she was in the trunk at that time -- They are talking about the time period around 4:45-ish not when he drove out at 3:58.

I think we have to keep in mind what they say and don't say in the warrant. I really feel like they have some sort of DNA evidence of her being in another part of the vehicle, and not just the trunk. It is possible that she got into the car with him initially, then he took a detour and sexually assaulted her, then put her into the trunk.

CookieZ, just to clarify, when Christina called SN to say she was okay to drive home, she called him because he had offered to give her a ride home, right? Why did he offer to drive her home? Did she have her car keys then and just not the house keys?
**Sorry people about the keys.... please don't bring out the poor old horse.

NBC says she left SOL in his trunk so that may be the confusion.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wa...6374331.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DFWBrand#

Arrrhg! Just like the article that says: the warrant says SB drove PP, EA and CM to Whataburger.
Or the one that said her family is from Ft Worth.
OR the one that said her BOYFRIEND was arrested for Aggravated Kidnapping.
Arrrgh again!
(This is why I keep going back to the warrant again and again. I have to see the facts as presented right in front of me, not someone's interpretation of the facts.)

I was just wondering if its something they had always purchased?
Or was a one time thing!

IDK, but I do know I always have a ton of bathroom cleaners because it's one of those things I just grab thinking we may be out. My spouse always says we have a ton of mayo, hamburger pickles and bathroom cleaner because those are the things we just grab not remembering if we have enough or not.

CookieZ, just to clarify, when Christina called SN to say she was okay to drive home, she called him because he had offered to give her a ride home, right? Why did he offer to drive her home? Did she have her car keys then and just not the house keys?

This interests me also!
and the fact that the two of them were not in the whattaburger car.
Did they go in her car or SN's?

Better yet!
Why were these 2 guys there anyway?

Arrrhg! Just like the article that says: the warrant says SB drove PP, EA and CM to Whataburger.
Or the one that said her family is from Ft Worth.
OR the one that said her BOYFRIEND was arrested for Aggravated Kidnapping.
Arrrgh again!
(This is why I keep going back to the warrant again and again. I have to see the facts as presented right in front of me, not someone's interpretation of the facts.)

Yes and on the day it all came out, NBC said both Christina's blood and saliva were found in his trunk. It was gone the next day and if I knew how to screen shot on my Kindle I would have because it was completely irresponsible reporting!

Does anyone think that she was still in the trunk when EA went to Kroger? I find it highly weird that (from what we know) he didn't open the trunk to clean. It is said that he "squeegied" the exterior, but when I'm washing my car I usually pop the trunk to clean the lip and edge of the trunk. I've also known car fanatics that when washing their cars will open up every door and the trunk and wipe them down to ensure there are no water streaks.

Maybe the friend EA spoke of that recently moved to SAL (Shops at Legacy) really is SN......

Maybe he needed the Odorban because he used his vehicle (or someone else's) to move her body from the original location where he'd hidden her remains. JMO
Wondering this as well. Especially with the time lapse. Wondering if he moved her around the time he threw away that list.

I was just wondering if its something they had always purchased?
Or was a one time thing!

The fact that 1 gal of the concentrate makes 32 gallons rfu tells me they didn't buy it very often. Seems like 1 gal would be a lifetime supply, with less than normal use...

Yeah it would be Wednesday every week, except for the week of Labor day when it would have been picked up on Thursday.
Pick ups: Sept 4 (instead of the 3rd), 10, 17, 24
etc etc

So when they do a trash pull do they come round with the trash men and act like they are just part of the crew???? They couldn't hang around picking stuff out of the giant rolling trash bin and be very sneaky. They did pulls on the regular trash days, so I just wonder how that works. They have to dump it into something to go through it, because they couldn't just take the bin either. Never thought about that kind of thing before.

are you sure about that? If it is a holiday on my regular trash day Friday, I have to wait till the next Friday for Pick up

The fact that 1 gal of the concentrate makes 32 gallons rfu tells me they didn't buy it very often. Seems like 1 gal would be a lifetime supply, with less than normal use...

lol not really u use it like Febreeze.

Its a fabric and air freshner!

IDK, but I do know I always have a ton of bathroom cleaners because it's one of those things I just grab thinking we may be out. My spouse always says we have a ton of mayo, hamburger pickles and bathroom cleaner because those are the things we just grab not remembering if we have enough or not.
It's the quantity & volume that was thrown out in a short time that is significant.

I for one am still not clear about those keys. Dead horse or not I do think it is of big relevance. Determines whether she willingly went with EA because she didnt have her keys when she got to that parking garage OR she did have them and he forced her in his car and left with her against her will.

Does anyone think that she was still in the trunk when EA went to Kroger? I find it highly weird that (from what we know) he didn't open the trunk to clean. It is said that he "squeegied" the exterior, but when I'm washing my car I usually pop the trunk to clean the lip and edge of the trunk. I've also known car fanatics that when washing their cars will open up every door and the trunk and wipe them down to ensure there are no water streaks.

he wasn't at the carwash, he was at the Kroger gas station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member