GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the warrant was unsealed, I wonder if any of the party goers have volunteered more information?

The garbage pickup was delayed bc of the holiday.

In Allen it just gets delayed by a day. (No service on the day of the holiday, and your garbage gets picked up the next day.)

From Allen City:
"Regular service is suspended on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Service resumes the day after the holiday with each route serviced a day later than usual. Friday's route will be picked up on Saturday."

In Allen it just gets delayed by a day. (No service on the day of the holiday, and your garbage gets picked up the next day.)

From Allen City:
"Regular service is suspended on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Service resumes the day after the holiday with each route serviced a day later than usual. Friday's route will be picked up on Saturday."

Thanks for confirming! I did see that garbage pick up for him was either Wed or Thurs, so it definitely wouldn't have been sitting there through the following Wed, 9/10.

From Allen City:

Someone posted the trash pick up schedule bc I inquired, here's a link if you wanna figure out his trash day based on address
http://www.cityofallen.org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/143

Each area has a diff trash day.

I have a question that may have been answered already but if it has I missed it. What do you think EA used the Odorban for? Even if Christina was dead when she was in the trunk of the car she wouldn't have been in there long enough to cause an odor, would she? Unless maybe she did get sick and vomit while she was in there and that is the smell he was trying to get rid of. Also, I've used Odorban to try and get cigarette smell out of my car and it didn't really work that well. I ended up having to use something else.

Maybe he needed the Odorban because he used his vehicle (or someone else's) to move her body from the original location where he'd hidden her remains. JMO

someone the schedule some time this weekend there was a pickup on 9/4/2014

For the record, I'm not trying to argue w anyone with how long the garbage was out. I was just saying it was delayed bc of the holiday is all.

Thanks for confirming! I did see that garbage pick up for him was either Wed or Thurs, so it definitely wouldn't have been sitting there through the following Wed, 9/10.

Yeah it would be Wednesday every week, except for the week of Labor day when it would have been picked up on Thursday.
Pick ups: Sept 4 (instead of the 3rd), 10, 17, 24
etc etc

So when they do a trash pull do they come round with the trash men and act like they are just part of the crew???? They couldn't hang around picking stuff out of the giant rolling trash bin and be very sneaky. They did pulls on the regular trash days, so I just wonder how that works. They have to dump it into something to go through it, because they couldn't just take the bin either. Never thought about that kind of thing before.

Don't forget he was in the clink from Sept 15 to the 22nd. Maybe when he got out since his car had been closed up for a week, it smelled bad. Maybe that's when he realized it needed to be cleaned more thoroughly.

Great point.. forgot all about his jail preview

For the record, I'm not trying to argue w anyone with how long the garbage was out. I was just saying it was delayed bc of the holiday is all.

I wasn't taking anything anyone was saying as arguing at all, so I hope I'm not seeming that way either. I too was trying to figure out if he cleaned, what time frame that it was in related to the pickup time, his arrest, etc....

Yeah it would be Wednesday every week, except for the week of Labor day when it would have been picked up on Thursday.
Pick ups: Sept 4 (instead of the 3rd), 10, 17, 24
etc etc

So when they do a trash pull do they come round with the trash men and act like they are just part of the crew???? They couldn't hang around picking stuff out of the giant rolling trash bin and be very sneaky. They did pulls on the regular trash days, so I just wonder how that works. They have to dump it into something to go through it, because they couldn't just take the bin either. Never thought about that kind of thing before.

I was wondering about this too. I read they ask the garbage collectors to get the trash and deliver to them. How they differentiate from other garbage I am unsure. But, the warrant says it was abandoned trash so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

No telling what other stuff they found when the house was searched for 13 hours...

I wasn't taking anything anyone was saying as arguing at all, so I hope I'm not seeming that way either. I too was trying to figure out if he cleaned, what time frame that it was in related to the pickup time, his arrest, etc....

You didn't. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew. :)

Trying to read up on how long it takes for a body to put off an odor, it looks like a good portion of 24 hours. Correct me if I'm wrong. It also depends on temperature and moisture.

I posted a while ago in another thread, but perhaps he strangled her then put her in the trunk. Strangulation victims often have involuntary urination and defecation after the fact....this leaves an odor too.

http://www.ncdsv.org/images/strangulation_article.pdf (Page 4)

The "clink"..that's good. I hate it totally unnerved me when I first read on here about the odor ban stuff. And especially after 3 weeks. So not good. You guys have been awesome today.

I was wondering about this too. I read they ask the garbage collectors to get the trash and deliver to them. How they differentiate from other garbage I am unsure. But, the warrant says it was abandoned trash so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

I think they have to call it "abandoned trash" or it would be like them coming to their property and taking things, for which they would have needed a warrant, you know what I mean?

I think they have to call it "abandoned trash" or it would be like them coming to their property and taking things, for which they would have needed a warrant, you know what I mean?

Yes I think it just means they set it out for pick up so it wasn't theirs anymore.
Would be weird to see the trashmen delivering garbage to PPD

Yes I think it just means they set it out for pick up so it wasn't theirs anymore.
Would be weird to see the trashmen delivering garbage to PPD

One man's trash is the Po-Po's treasure.... or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches