GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To further clarify - yesterday morning when Jonni was giving the searchers the information on what to look for she specifically said the Black Oakley Fedora, the LV clutch, the black strappy bra, and the large grey t-shirt that she borrowed. Other items weren't mentioned that I can remember. DFWmom and catpatrol were standing right next to me. They might remember if she said anything else.

Not the black backpack?? I wonder if that was found.

Not the black backpack?? I wonder if that was found.

To be honest, she may have mentioned it, but those things I listed were the things I definitely heard her say. Having been on searches before I don't always focus on the entire list of items since I generally know. IMO I don't think anything has been found. I personally believe Christina and all her stuff (except maybe the phone - since phones were EA's "specialty") will all be found in the same place.

She did say black backpack. And black stretchy shorts, gold ring. Everything XS except Tshirt is large or XL.

To further clarify - yesterday morning when Jonni was giving the searchers the information on what to look for she specifically said the Black Oakley Fedora, the LV clutch, the black strappy bra, and the large grey t-shirt that she borrowed. Other items weren't mentioned that I can remember. DFWmom and catpatrol were standing right next to me. They might remember if she said anything else.

Thanks. That's so awesome you all searched. Really proud of you guys!

“Christina Morris and Enrique Gutierrez Arochi were captured on video entering the parking garage near Henry’s Tavern together on August 30, 2014 at 0355 hours, Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s Camaro was captured on video exiting that same parking garage at 0358 hours, and Christina Morris was not captured on video exiting the parking garage in some other manner. Affiant believes that Christina Morris was in Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s Camaro at the time it exited the parking garage contrary to Arochi’s statement that Morris was never in his vehicle.”

“Plano Patrol Officer Benzick #1633 retrieved and watched surveillance video of the parking garages and businesses throughout the Shops at Legacy for this investigation. Officer Benzick told Affiant that Christina Morris' car did not leave the parking garage until it was removed by Mark Morris. Additionally, Officer Benzick did not observe Christina Morris exiting the parking garage after she was seen entering the parking garage with Enrique Gutierrez Arochi on August 30, 2014.”

“On September 15, 2014, Plano PD Detective J. Hay #1599 was contacted by Sprint Regional Manager Scott Aronstein who advised Enrique Gutierrez Arochi had stolen a gold Samsung Galaxy 85 cellular phone from Sprint and activated this phone on his personal Sprint account on
August 25. 2014. Affiant reviewed a report completed by Detective Hay which detailed this information.”

“Based on the cellular data information and the Bode Technology Lab Case File which confirmed that Christina Morris’ DNA was present in the interior trunk area of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s vehicle, Affiant to i hi left the Shops at Legacy area and returned to his residence located at in Allen, TX, with Christina Morris in the trunk of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro contrary to his statements that Morris was never in his vehicle.”

“Based on the evidence detailed in this Affidavit, Affiant believes Enrique Gutierrez Arochi intentionally and knowingly abducted Christina Marie Morris as Affiant does not find it reasonable, especially in light of additional lies found to have been told by Arochi about his activities with Morris the morning she disappeared, that Christine Morris voluntarily entered the trunk of Arochi’s Camaro. Thus, Affiant believes Christina Morris would have had to have been placed or forced into the trunk of Arochi’s vehicle without her consent by Enrique Gutierrez Arochi in order for her DNA to be present in that location.”

“With the information obtained through this investigation. Affiant believes Enrique Arochi Gutierrez committed the offense of Aggravated Kidnapping PC 20.04 on August 30. 2014 in the area of the 5700 block of Legacy Drive at the Shops at Legacy in Plano, Collin County Texas when he intentionally or knowingly abducted another person, Christina Marie Morris, with the intent to inflict bodily injury on her or violate or abuse her sexually.”

After reading the documents, this is what makes me think EA put CM in his trunk when exiting the garage the first time. Notice they say she left in his car but also said they DID NOT SEE HER in his vehicle. It also states the sexual/abduction took place in the area of 5700 block of Legacy Drive at Shops of Legacy.

“Christina Morris and Enrique Gutierrez Arochi were captured on video entering the parking garage near Henry’s Tavern together on August 30, 2014 at 0355 hours, Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s Camaro was captured on video exiting that same parking garage at 0358 hours, and Christina Morris was not captured on video exiting the parking garage in some other manner. Affiant believes that Christina Morris was in Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s Camaro at the time it exited the parking garage contrary to Arochi’s statement that Morris was never in his vehicle.”

“Plano Patrol Officer Benzick #1633 retrieved and watched surveillance video of the parking garages and businesses throughout the Shops at Legacy for this investigation. Officer Benzick told Affiant that Christina Morris' car did not leave the parking garage until it was removed by Mark Morris. Additionally, Officer Benzick did not observe Christina Morris exiting the parking garage after she was seen entering the parking garage with Enrique Gutierrez Arochi on August 30, 2014.”

“On September 15, 2014, Plano PD Detective J. Hay #1599 was contacted by Sprint Regional Manager Scott Aronstein who advised Enrique Gutierrez Arochi had stolen a gold Samsung Galaxy 85 cellular phone from Sprint and activated this phone on his personal Sprint account on
August 25. 2014. Affiant reviewed a report completed by Detective Hay which detailed this information.”

“Based on the cellular data information and the Bode Technology Lab Case File which confirmed that Christina Morris’ DNA was present in the interior trunk area of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s vehicle, Affiant to i hi left the Shops at Legacy area and returned to his residence located at in Allen, TX, with Christina Morris in the trunk of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro contrary to his statements that Morris was never in his vehicle.”

“Based on the evidence detailed in this Affidavit, Affiant believes Enrique Gutierrez Arochi intentionally and knowingly abducted Christina Marie Morris as Affiant does not find it reasonable, especially in light of additional lies found to have been told by Arochi about his activities with Morris the morning she disappeared, that Christine Morris voluntarily entered the trunk of Arochi’s Camaro. Thus, Affiant believes Christina Morris would have had to have been placed or forced into the trunk of Arochi’s vehicle without her consent by Enrique Gutierrez Arochi in order for her DNA to be present in that location.”

“With the information obtained through this investigation. Affiant believes Enrique Arochi Gutierrez committed the offense of Aggravated Kidnapping PC 20.04 on August 30. 2014 in the area of the 5700 block of Legacy Drive at the Shops at Legacy in Plano, Collin County Texas when he intentionally or knowingly abducted another person, Christina Marie Morris, with the intent to inflict bodily injury on her or violate or abuse her sexually.”

After reading the documents, this is what makes me think EA put CM in his trunk when exiting the garage the first time. Notice they say she left in his car but also said they DID NOT SEE HER in his vehicle. It also states the sexual/abduction took place in the area of 5700 block of Legacy Drive at Shops of Legacy.

Thanks for posting this. That is my thought too from the affidavit. That he quickly knocked her out and put her in the truck.

A week? Normally ours are the next business day up here in Frisco - not a week later. I know someone posted the days earlier, I'll check them out again.
Right, it was only delayed by one day. Thursday instead of Wednesday.

Scheduled for 9/3 but pickef up 9/4 due yo holiday

are you sure about that? If it is a holiday on my regular trash day Friday, I have to wait till the next Friday for Pick up
Their trash day is Wednesday. According to city of Allen website, one day delay when there is a holiday.

Nov-03 Allen American: Man last seen with missing woman breaks his silence
"I pray for them every single day, me and my family do. When I go to church, I kneel down to God and say, 'Please let them find Christina so this can all be over with.'"

Is EA's church within the kidnapping-loop he drove? It would be a kneeling-type religion. JMO

He may have taken her to a church, such as the one on Alma Dr. that has Spanish-speaking Masses. But... No, the grounds-keepers would have noticed anything unusual. JMO

Thanks for posting this. That is my thought too from the affidavit. That he quickly knocked her out and put her in the truck.

The getting the phone on the 25th makes me say it was premeditated. For some reason since the beginning i felt he had a thing for CM. From the beginning I also felt he took her keys because her friends say she always keeps up with her keys, hense why she wears them around her neck a lot of times. I still think her girl friends should have driven her to her car. They knew something wasnt right with him. But in their defense they didnt think he was a killer. They need to go visit him or his family and tell him to do the right thing! Maybe team CHristina needs to picket PP and SB to tell their friend to speak up! She was the one that invited this creep that kidapped Christina.

Ok still way behind here but another thought: what were the dates EA was incarcerated on the stolen phone charge? And how do those dates correlate to the trash pulls? Could that give us a better idea of who wrote the note found?

Ok still way behind here but another thought: what were the dates EA was incarcerated on the stolen phone charge? And how do those dates correlate to the trash pulls? Could that give us a better idea of who wrote the note found?

He was in the pokey 9/15 to 9/22. One of the trash pulls was 9/24.

ETA: so either he came up with that list while he had all that time to think or someone else wrote it. I'm leaning towards it being his own note. Even though he spoke English, when someone's first language is Spanish and that's pretty much what is spoken in the home, he probably was more comfortable writing in his native tongue. MOO

The getting the phone on the 25th makes me say it was premeditated. For some reason since the beginning i felt he had a thing for CM. From the beginning I also felt he took her keys because her friends say she always keeps up with her keys, hense why she wears them around her neck a lot of times. I still think her girl friends should have driven her to her car. They knew something wasnt right with him. But in their defense they didnt think he was a killer. They need to go visit him or his family and tell him to do the right thing! Maybe team CHristina needs to picket PP and SB to tell their friend to speak up! She was the one that invited this creep that kidapped Christina.

Personally, I don't think it was premeditated, but I've always thought that EA probably had a "thing" for CM since high school.. I think it was pent up frustration & anger, fueled by Adderall & booze... Sadly, CM was in the wrong place at the wrong time...

After reading the quoted documents below, this is what makes me think EA put CM in his trunk when exiting the garage the first time. Notice they say she left in his car but also said they DID NOT SEE HER in his vehicle. It also states the sexual/abduction took place in the area of 5700 block of Legacy Drive at Shops of Legacy.

Speaking of shoes - in the warrant paperwork EA's shoes were mentioned (I believe) because I remember when I read it that it may have been pointing to what LE thinks he did to Christina - anyone else think that or am I just reading into it too much?

Also, didn't it say somewhere regarding her DNA, that there was a "significant" amount (I don't have access to the warrant paperwork right now).

I think I misunderstood regarding the "significant" amount of DNA: It is on page 7 of the search papers, 2nd paragraph and it says Dr. Staub told Affiant he found Bode Technology's results from the above mentioned swab indicated there was a "significant amount" of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile...

So my apologies, I didn't mean to mislead anyone, I misunderstood what I was reading, sorry

CookieZ, did she wear her keys around her neck often, or was that just something we see in that one picture of her (the one where she is holding the white iPhone)? Someone brought that up a long time ago, saying she wore her keys on a cord around her neck, and I've always been curious if that was common for her or not.
Just curious because I don't know a lot of people who do that. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member