GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a hand bag, more of like a wallet for CC and drivers license. Does that make sense? Not a purse.

I think ppl wondered how this info came about since there was no mention of it back when she went missing.
Did her friends say she had this purse with her that evening?

I think ppl wondered how this info came about since there was no mention of it back when she went missing.
Did her friends say she had this purse with her that evening?

They must have. Either that or it was seen in a photo that was taken that night and shown to Jonni by one of the friends or was in a photo that was sent to Hunter's phone. Although if it were obvious and in a photo like that you'd think they would have mentioned it in the search warrant, you know, like the keys and the ring or her other clothing. Usually in a warrant they try to list some specific things they are looking for if they know what those are.

Do some of you "old timers" remember how we dissected the garage video and debated that thin strap we saw? We said it was too much at an angle to be the strap of her backpack and too thin to be the strap of the (then thought to be with her) camera, and so we wondered if she had some sort of cross body bag with her?? Could this be what we saw? I wonder if the LV purse has a thin strap like that?

**ETA: geez. Sorry. I should have rechecked the gigantic list I've been keeping and reposting!! It says right on it "wallet with a strap" so that must be the LV purse/wallet we are talking about! I guess we heard about it a long time ago but I totally forgot -- and we didn't know specifics about it.

I can't help but keep coming back to the fact the hand written note found in his trash said TEXT from the 29th through today. Who was he texting & what was discussed that was so relevant?

Bank bills and cellular bills is odd too....did he purchase more phones, since they found empty cellphone boxes in the same trash pull of the note.

Maybe she isn't anywhere local? Did she stay in his trunk until someone met up with him for assistance....say a relative/friend in another country or state?

It is not a hand bag, more of like a wallet for CC and drivers license. Does that make sense? Not a purse.

Oh I believe you!
this wasn't the question I don't think.
Who reported it that she had this with her.
Where did the info come from?
Her friends im sure would notice it that night.

Is the family missing any suitcases?
Jasmine Fiore comes to mind.
Just one of how many?

Or did he purchase one?

Working using the theory that CM got into his car voluntarily ...

It was mentioned that maybe he was driving CM to get a car key from somewhere. So where would that be? Do we have an address or general intersection of her parents' house, and/or her own residence, to plug into the maps and see how they fit his known places of travel? If this has been answered before, i missed it.

Oh sorry, I responded to CookieZ and said Jonni added it to the list. It is her wallet/clutch. Sorry thought that was you I answered. LOL I'm exhausted!

Oh I believe you!
this wasn't the question I don't think.
Who reported it that she had this with her.
Where did the info come from?
Her friends im sure would notice it that night.

I cant comment on the search areas because I have never been to Texas. I am curious about the abandon storage facility behind the Sprint store. Are all the units empty? Is there belongings that were left behind when they closed? Is it securely gated and hard to gain entry? Can you see it from the Sprint store? Seems like a quick and easy place to put something you wouldnt want found, if it is all buttoned up.

Working on the theory that DM got into his car voluntarily ...

It was mentioned that maybe he was driving CM to get a car key from somewhere. So where would that be? Do we have an address or general intersection of her parents' house, and/or her own residence, to plug into the maps and see how they fit his known places of travel? If this has been answered before, i missed it.

I had theorized at one point thay maybe he offered her a ride back to PP's apartment to find her keys since it was such a long walk.

I had theorized at one point thay maybe he offered her a ride back to PP's apartment to find her keys since it was such a long walk.

Yes, quoting myself..

Ok, this makes me wonder now though if she called SN on the walk to her car to say she was ok, she either had her keys or hadn't realized at that point she didn't have them.. Damn keys = damn white truck (for those that followed Mickey's case.)

Working on the theory that DM got into his car voluntarily ...

I believe one of the VI's stated that you would exit on Exchange off 121 (next exit past Custer) to get to CM's parents and it's not too far from there...

Oh wow, still listening to the show, and the PI confirms cadaver dogs hit on decomp in the garage. I thought it was just blood. WOW.

EA and CM were only in the garage for a short period before the camera shows the Camaro leaving. I can't believe EA could have killed Christina in that short period and be able to get her into his trunk unless he shot her which would have left blood in the garage and would have been heard. I believe he probably hit her and pushed her into the trunk of his car. However even if he did manage to kill Christina before they left the garage and she actually was on the ground for a minute could a cadaver dog pick up the scent? If the scent was from the garage and not Arochi's car wouldn't the body have to be on the garage floor or maybe against one of the poles to leave a scent? MOO

Yes those keys really are a bit of confusion!! One thing that makes it so is the text that was supposedly sent to Hunter's phone at 3:36 saying "I can't find my house key" (not positive on the wording and am not able to reference the UDG interview with Jonni) and then the one at 3:58 saying leave the door unlocked.

We were told she lost the keys, then that she found the keys, then that she lost them again and they were later found in the apartment. But the warrant describes a picture of her hand showing a ring and two keys and says that because of the texts sent and another picture of CM sent just before that from the same number, they believe the hand to be CM's and that she had those items in her possession that night. To me, since it was the search warrant, they are laying out some specific items they might expect to find. If they had found them already (ie back at the apartment) you would expect LE to say those same keys were found at the apartment and reported by friends to be CM's or something.
It's those texts that get me. Why were texts reported earlier with such specific times if they hadn't been seen on Hunter's phone?? Why would she send a text at 3:58 about leaving the door unlocked if she actually had her house key? Or if she were going to get a ride to her dad's to get the key? Unless she sent that, then EA said, hey I'll take you to your dad's and there is another unreleased text that says oh I'm going to my dad's to get the spare.
I don't know. The keys and everything around them is so strange IMO.

Correct! He offered because she had been drinking and Fort Worth is a long drive. they are close friends too so if she felt like she couldn't drive home he was going to take her

I may have missed it but this is the first time I've heard that Chrsitina was drinking that night, we were told from the start that she didn't drink because of migraines and I'd maybe wrongly assumed that meant she didn't drink alcohol at all.

What is the drinking limit in TX? If someone was worried that she might have too much to be driving maybe she got to the car and EA suggested maybe she shouldn't drive and offered her a lift, maybe she accepted thinking it was for the best but wasn't 100% on her game and didn't pick up on any red flags in his behaviour.

I may have missed it but this is the first time I've heard that Chrsitina was drinking that night, we were told from the start that she didn't drink because of migraines and I'd maybe wrongly assumed that meant she didn't drink alcohol at all.

What is the drinking limit in TX? If someone was worried that she might have too much to be driving maybe she got to the car and EA suggested maybe she shouldn't drive and offered her a lift, maybe she accepted thinking it was for the best but wasn't 100% on her game and didn't pick up on any red flags in his behaviour.

I believe it was stated that she didn't drink "much" due to migraines (would have to find the quote from Jonni).. I imagine it wouldn't take much for someone of her petite size to get a "buzz"..

Yes those keys really are a bit of confusion!! One thing that makes it so is the text that was supposedly sent to Hunter's phone at 3:36 saying "I can't find my house key" (not positive on the wording and am not able to reference the UDG interview with Jonni) and then the one at 3:58 saying leave the door unlocked.

We were told she lost the keys, then that she found the keys, then that she lost them again and they were later found in the apartment. But the warrant describes a picture of her hand showing a ring and two keys and says that because of the texts sent and another picture of CM sent just before that from the same number, they believe the hand to be CM's and that she had those items in her possession that night. To me, since it was the search warrant, they are laying out some specific items they might expect to find. If they had found them already (ie back at the apartment) you would expect LE to say those same keys were found at the apartment and reported by friends to be CM's or something.
It's those texts that get me. Why were texts reported earlier with such specific times if they hadn't been seen on Hunter's phone?? Why would she send a text at 3:58 about leaving the door unlocked if she actually had her house key? Or if she were going to get a ride to her dad's to get the key? Unless she sent that, then EA said, hey I'll take you to your dad's and there is another unreleased text that says oh I'm going to my dad's to get the spare.
I don't know. The keys and everything around them is so strange IMO.

She didn't have her keys when she left per the text to HF from her phone before she left. Also her mom said the keys showed up after she left. Unless someone verified says otherwise, that's what I've gotten from the information given.

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/calc.php

Here is a handy calculator for BAC

.08 is grounds for intoxication in all States AFAIK . (some states may have new laws in place)

But if CM had 6 oz of hard liquor before 2am at 4am she would not be ok as far as the BAC

What are you guys thinking about the part in the arrest warrant affidavit regarding the car jack? I wasn't really sure what the purpose of that paragraph was (page 4, 2nd to last paragraph). EA calls a car jack a "lifter" and then his brother verifies it was a standard car jack. Are they pointing out that a standard car jack doesn't lift a vehicle high enough for a tire to fall on you, or do you think there is another reason they included that?

She didn't have her keys when she left per the text to HF from her phone before she left. Also her mom said the keys showed up after she left. Unless someone verified says otherwise, that's what I've gotten from the information given.

In the affidavit it says affiant believes she had her gold ring and two indiviual keys in her possession the night of her disapearance. Page 5 of affidavit.

I am under the strong belief (just based on the pings)
Arochi did not go home to Allen or the direction of Allen until the 5:32a ping.

I have a creepy feeling when looking at earth maps at the area Limestone Park Quarry - (north of SRT) the little FM 149 past Alma
Craig Ranch Ball fields area ..also Rowlett Cemetery area , there is also a creepy dirt/gravel road off custer just south of the SRT

All these areas are close enough and in the direction of 1st movement but yet enough time to return back to the Granite Park ping location at 4:47am/4:56am All within 10-12 min from Shops and back with about 15-20 min unaccounted for time frame.

(I'm a day behind so if this has already been addressed, my apologies.)

While I agree that some rustic site makes a lot of sense, I think you're misreading a piece of evidence that has you focused on the wrong rustic sites, maybe.

You've picked sites near the 121/Custer intersection. But, there's not really a reason to focus there, to the exclusion of other places, and to some extent there's a reason NOT to.

When EA was noted as being past that 121/Custer area, it was because he was flying NE up the 121 tollroad and passed the toll-collecting sensor at that point as he traveled. That doesn't hint at travel on those side areas at Custer/121, and in fact somewhat points against it. Obviously he could have traveled further NE, exited, and then doubled back, but is it likely?

The fact he triggered that toll collection only means he left the road somewhere NE of that point, not that he stopped at CUster/121. And once he passed that collector, it's the last one, so he could have kept going and veered off anywhere past that point. Here's the map.

https://www.ntta.org/roadsprojects/existroad/Documents/SRT_Project Map_050112.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95