GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function;

:tyou: I don't speak lawyer. Can anyone put this in layman's terms for me? What would EA be doing interfering with the performance of the government or political function?

LOL he's NOT

As in a damaged sidewall or scratched/dented rim? Or just trying to change up the tire impressions?

My thought is that EA flipped his tires incorrectly because he wasn't aware of how to change the tires. This led to a blowout because of the wear on the tear and maybe he didn't even check the pressure of his tires after he changed them. If he had a blowout that night with CM in the car/trunk maybe searchers should be searching close to the highways and for evidence of a blowout. Maybe that is when he became angry with CM? A tire blew out and they crashed and CM freaked out. It seems he admitted to changing his tires the Friday of the party? I need to read the first search warrant/affidavit again.

First time poster. First thing I would like to mention: I watched Jonni on tv break down Friday afternoon while answering questions pertaining to EA's arrest affidavit, and then 15 hours later I watched her include EA in her prayer that kicked off the search Saturday morning. Her strength, grace, and fortitude is stunning and very inspirational.

13 years ago I was in LE. I have been in the private sector since and by no means any type of expert. But here are a few observations I have after spending some time reading about this case:

- EA's injuries, specifically the bite mark and sore ribs. People bite when they are in close proximity and don't have use of their hands. It is possible CM was willingly in EA's car, at some point she realizes he's taking her someplace other than where they agreed, she fights him in the car while he is driving (maybe turning in the passenger seat kicking EA in the ribs), he swerves and hits something with the car causing car damage, she gets out and runs, he chases her, grabs her from behind or from the side to gain control of her, and she bites him. Because EA is so much bigger than CM, I believe his injuries came from CM attacking EA while he was vulnerable, like the front seat of his car while he is driving. I don't believe for a minute he simply overpowered her and he put her in the trunk as it doesn't explain any of his injuries. CM fought him hard, imo.

- The second trash collection is of significance. He had been in jail for the theft of the cell phone from his work. EA is on the street only 2 days and another search warrant is executed, meaning LE had it planned all along and were watching EA and/or his family. They find his massive amount of cleaning supplies, take his car, and subsequently find CM's DNA. If anyone else is charged in connection with this crime, I believe it'll be someone inside the EA home. Jonni has mentioned several times how the parents of EA have treated her. Somebody (everybody?) in EA's home knows what happened with EA and CM.

- The arrest affidavit, specifically the information that wasn't included. Most arrest affidavits are written to clearly explain the charge(s) so that it doesn't have to be resubmitted and eliminate the need for additional paperwork. This affidavit, IMO, is written to provide enough information to arrest EA, but there are enough gaps that it indicates to me LE is buttoning up a much larger/detailed affidavit, and are farther along than we know about.

- EA interview. IMO EA thought since he hadn't been arrested by the end of October, he was in the clear. I think he believed he had cleaned his car, phone, etc, so well that LE had nothing on him, and it was time to come out and claim his innocence. I didn't realize until finding this website that EA did interviews with different tv stations (I only watch NBC5). I apologize for not knowing how to link media to my post, but if you watch the interview with CW33, he is shaking his head "no" the entire time he denies involvement. This is my opinion only, please do not interpret I am an expert in body language, but it appears to me he gets better at lying after each interview. It would be interesting to know if he did indeed do the CW33 interview first. He also uses language that indicates CM's family is in for a long ordeal. I also do not believe for a second he has any trouble explaining himself in english.

Anyways, those are some of my thoughts. Again, I am not an expert in anything, this is all my opinion, and this is my first ever post. I apologize in advance if anything I've said is off base. My sincere desire is that Jonni and the rest of CM's family gets the closure they absolutely deserve.

#FindChristinaMorris
He could have grabbed her however it be put her in the trunk and the fight could have after she got out and that could be where EA obtained his injuries. Jmo..... There are so many different ways everything could have happened. ....anyways Welcome aboard! :)

All JMO/another angle
Tying together (1) his story to his co-workers, "I got these injuries in a fight" and (2) cell tower records/affidavit show he possibly returned to the area:

-Possible that CM did go voluntarily to EA's house (or, someone else's house in Allen that one or both of them knew).
-When they returned, someone was waiting there, and that person (the mysterious "other arrests could be coming" person?) fought with EA out of jealous rage of CM being with him...possibly hitting CM first, then attacking EA. All of this taking place at the rear of EA's car.
-Other person manages to subdue EA/wins the fight, takes CM, leaves. EA goes back home.
-Either then, or in the ensuing days, person (or, intermediary) tells EA not to tell police anything about that night or they will kill him, his family, or both.
-EA, recognizing problems, begins an earnest clean up effort with his car.

Far fetched. But, unfortunately, because of the type of people these people are said to have associated with - drug users and dealers - it's not any less plausible than any other scenario.

Wouldn't shock me if this is the angle defense takes if she doesn't return or isn't found.

Based on each scenario you have listed, he is somewhat innocent. So it wouldn't surprise me if defense were to use it either. But I don't know how many people would buy it and they really have their work cut out for them. Jmo.

LOL he's NOT

Aid in the commission of a felony or an escape after committing the felony.

:floorlaugh: No he's not any more is he? But, if there is another person involved, *cough *cough, maybe he aided in the commission of a felony or an escape after committing the felony.

*random person
*party person
*former flame
*current flame
*other

Do we know if the dogs hit in the pole near her car in the garage or is that just a rumor? To me that is the deciding factor if she left in the trunk or passenger seat.

My thought is that EA flipped his tires incorrectly because he wasn't aware of how to change the tires. This led to a blowout because of the wear on the tear and maybe he didn't even check the pressure of his tires after he changed them. If he had a blowout that night with CM in the car/trunk maybe searchers should be searching close to the highways and for evidence of a blowout. Maybe that is when he became angry with CM? A tire blew out and they crashed and CM freaked out. It seems he admitted to changing his tires the Friday of the party? I need to read the first search warrant/affidavit again.
Yeah I was thinking I might be confused but didn't he say on the TV interviews he changed a tire and sent his gf a text about it as an alibi also...This in addition to the flipping story?

So, are we in agreement yet that Paul Johnson is not the attorney?

Keith Gore is listed on the legal filings; Richard Franklin is listed in the inmate records.

As high profile as this case could become, perhaps McClung & Franklin reached out to Gore and offered to help? From each firm's website, it looks like their defense interests/areas of practice mesh.

All it takes is for these attorneys to spring one guy, and they are all of the sudden nationwide - books, talk shows...known to more notorious/famous criminals.

With as many questions as there seem to be unresolved, perhaps Franklin believes the Aggravated Kidnapping charge is one they can beat. Says he has experience with Henry Wade. People from that area, was he a good District Attorney? Any idea how long Franklin worked for him?

I seems like many defense attorney cut their teeth on the DA side. But, there can only be one DA, so I think that's why many of them leave after a few years. They know the ins and outs of the criminal trials. So, my guess is with Gore and Franklin both having DA experience, this will be a real legal battle...unless CM shows up or is found. Then, many unanswered questions will be resolved, in my opinion, pretty easily.

I can't forget the bite mark(s).

Yes, when I start thinking about the accident theory and then am reminded of the variously described "markings" that EA had...well, I end up back at the SA theory. I understand Momoffourboys is theorizing that a SA attempt might have been made initially, followed by a rage-induced car accident (or intentional "accident"), but I feel like if those wounds on EA came from Christina, something else besides a car accident went down :/

If the keys showed up after CM left, why didn't one in the group call her and tell her they had her keys??
Hollld up if they had her keys wouldn't they find it odd that cm wasn't calling to see if they found them... How was she getting in her house and using her car???(the friends should have been thinking)

Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function;

:tyou: I don't speak lawyer. Can anyone put this in layman's terms for me? What would EA be doing interfering with the performance of the government or political function?

Obviously he didn't do this and wasn't charged with it. But it might be something like kidnapping a govt official, or taking a hostage from a political event or city council meeting, or making demands on the govt in order to release a hostage, or ...

Or dogs are being used.

There is no mention of dogs being used in Saturday's search from today's article:

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_d2615bde-8a12-11e4-a797-877315f7b9af.html

Arochi’s attorney, Keith Gore, released the following statement:

“My initial reaction to the affidavit for Enrique’s arrest is that it appears based largely upon conjecture and speculation, and leaves many questions unanswered. The arrest affidavit confirms that further investigation is required. We are encouraged that the police continue to investigate. We will continue investigating the allegations against Enrique, and we will also continue cooperating with the police.”

And there was this too:

"Tilley said Plano PD is bringing in outside resources to assist in its search but would not disclose those resources.

For search information and to volunteer, visit facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris.

So maybe they are using dogs as resources? :dunno: I hope so.

Obviously he didn't do this and wasn't charged with it. But it might be something like kidnapping a govt official, or taking a hostage from a political event or city council meeting, or making demands on the govt in order to release a hostage, or ...

:tyou: What about interfering with a criminal investigation such as the one BF was involved in? What if CM was taken to interfere with that kind of investigation?

So, are we in agreement yet that Paul Johnson is not the attorney?

Keith Gore is listed on the legal filings; Richard Franklin is listed in the inmate records.

As high profile as this case could become, perhaps McClung & Franklin reached out to Gore and offered to help? From each firm's website, it looks like their defense interests/areas of practice mesh.

All it takes is for these attorneys to spring one guy, and they are all of the sudden nationwide - books, talk shows...known to more notorious/famous criminals.

With as many questions as there seem to be unresolved, perhaps Franklin believes the Aggravated Kidnapping charge is one they can beat. Says he has experience with Henry Wade. People from that area, was he a good District Attorney? Any idea how long Franklin worked for him?

I seems like many defense attorney cut their teeth on the DA side. But, there can only be one DA, so I think that's why many of them leave after a few years. They know the ins and outs of the criminal trials. So, my guess is with Gore and Franklin both having DA experience, this will be a real legal battle...unless CM shows up or is found. Then, many unanswered questions will be resolved, in my opinion, pretty easily.

Anyone seen accion america? :discuss:

What I've always wondered about is that the brother indicated to the detectives that EA normally used a jack which was maintained in the garage at his residence.

Well... how often does he "turn" his tires that he has to keep the jack in the garage? Don't most car owners just keep their car jack in the car in case they get a flat tire? I sure hope lil bro wasn't coached beforehand on what to say if he was interviewed.

Don't most car owners (who live in the city) go to a tire dealer and take advantage of free or low cost tire rotation where its done quickly and professionally? Maybe EA adopted the "do-it-yourself" approach because he wanted to pull off debris that may be attached to his tires on the inside.

My husband just told me tires can't be "turned" (like flipped). He said it is illegal to flip high speed rated tires.
You can't turn the tires on the same wheel. Husband is telling me the tire will hydroplane for one thing.
I know nothing about this but he's saying one would rotate tires on a 2010 Camaro.

If EA did "turn" his tires, could the right front tire have resulted in an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur