GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no mention of dogs being used in Saturday's search from today's article:

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_d2615bde-8a12-11e4-a797-877315f7b9af.html

Arochi’s attorney, Keith Gore, released the following statement:

“My initial reaction to the affidavit for Enrique’s arrest is that it appears based largely upon conjecture and speculation, and leaves many questions unanswered. The arrest affidavit confirms that further investigation is required. We are encouraged that the police continue to investigate. We will continue investigating the allegations against Enrique, and we will also continue cooperating with the police.”

And there was this too:

"Tilley said Plano PD is bringing in outside resources to assist in its search but would not disclose those resources.

For search information and to volunteer, visit facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris.

So maybe they are using dogs as resources? :dunno: I hope so.
Not Saturday searches that are open to public, I was there. I'm talking about private searches they do during the week that aren't open to public.

Here's the other thing I struggle with...many big municipalities seem to have traffic cameras everywhere. For those who live in Texas and in that area, are Plano and Allen known to have many traffic cameras? A few? None?

Seems to me like a serious crash would have been caught on camera somewhere. Or, that a passerby would have noticed, then phoned police once information about a wrecked Camaro became public information linked with CM being reported missing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the population records and maps of Plano and Allen make them look like cities, not rural areas.

Agreed but when discussing the different theories of how she might of ended up in his trunk it would be nice to know if she actually had the ability to fight and bite. Someone mentioned maybe he hit her with his car and she was fatally wounded (thus unable to ever fight back) or maybe he hit her with the jack and she never saw it coming.... to know whether or not she was able to fight back and bite would be very relative...not just to speculate... did she or did she not bite him?

At this point, it impossible for anyone to say definitively whether she had the ability to fight back. EA's not talking. And if he is, he's lying. We have confirmed that her DNA was in the trunk and that EA's co-worker said there was a bite. Those are both facts. Everyone has their own theory. It's all speculation.

Here's the other thing I struggle with...many big municipalities seem to have traffic cameras everywhere. For those who live in Texas and in that area, are Plano and Allen known to have many traffic cameras? A few? None?

Seems to me like a serious crash would have been caught on camera somewhere. Or, that a passerby would have noticed, then phoned police once information about a wrecked Camaro became public information linked with CM being reported missing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the population records and maps of Plano and Allen make them look like cities, not rural areas.

Yes, there are red light cameras, but not a ton. I am in another town in the metroplex, and our red light cameras only snap pics at certain intervals. They are not continuously recording, so it is unlikely that a red light camera would just so happen to catch a crash. And at the time of morning he was out on the roads, not a ton of traffic. Not completely deserted, but I could see how a wreck could easily take place at that time of morning and not be observed by a soul.

Personally I don't believe EA did anything with his tires.. Just another of his "fibs", thinking that would explain his injuries...

To add: If he "turned" his tires (meaning reversing them), he would need one of those big pneumatic machines to take it off the rim.. I doubt he has one of those in his garage...

Thanks for bringing some reality to the discussion.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding ....so it seems some theories are suggesting a third party was involved and there was a fight over or because of Christina?? If that was the case.... seems it wouldn't be to long before one or the other would sing and get a deal. First to the cut....

Why would they sing or cut a deal if they themselves didn't want to also end up in the slammer? Remember, we are talking about a peer group here that is said to have involved drug dealers...who might or might not have reason to not want police snooping around in their affairs in any way.

Remember the criminal elements' saying: "Snitches get stitches." If the allegations of the peer group being comprised of drug users and dealers are true, it really wouldn't shock the conscience to believe there were threats.

I think, probably, that the alleged shadiness of the peer group might be a hindrance to the investigation. JMO, though. Remember, these folks, EA/CM/SN/SB/PP...they weren't holding a late night bible study. They admit to being out drinking, and we now know - or, the federal government alleges - that boyfriend was likely at a strip joint selling whatever drug he was told to sell that evening.

I think if there is a scenario where a third party was involved, these people may have more reasons than most to stay quiet...and out of jail, both for CM's disappearance, and perhaps for a whole list of other legal reasons.

"Snitches get stitches."

Hi everyone. Haven't been on much. I am so behind. Just scrolling thru quickly while I have a minute ans wanted to see what anyone has found out about this new attorney?

Sorry if I am misunderstanding ....so it seems some theories are suggesting a third party was involved and there was a fight over or because of Christina?? If that was the case.... seems it wouldn't be to long before one or the other would sing and get a deal. First to the cut....

There's been no evidence whatsoever of a 3rd party in the abduction, nor even a hint of one in the warrants or affidavits we have.

Link to what? Those were at the bottom of the list someone on this site had compiled.

Hmm...ok, which list? I don't remember seeing that she had four phones anywhere but could have missed it. Who made the list you are referencing?

Not if he say, hit a tree in a rural area while trying to hide a body. JMO of course.

Haven't seen them can you link them for me please? Want to read. Thanks. Sorry trying to catch up. Been busy searching. :)

Link to what? Those were at the bottom of the list someone on this site had compiled.

Yes, there are red light cameras, but not a ton. I am in another town in the metroplex, and our red light cameras only snap pics at certain intervals. They are not continuously recording, so it is unlikely that a red light camera would just so happen to catch a crash. And at the time of morning he was out on the roads, not a ton of traffic. Not completely deserted, but I could see how a wreck could easily take place at that time of morning and not be observed by a soul.

That area has a ton of red light cameras; pretty much EVERY intersection in Plano has red light cameras. But like hibiscus31 said, I doubt they are running and recording continuously. SOL is a pretty high end area so they are most likely not trying to capture criminal activity, just trying to catch people running red lights.

Why would they sing or cut a deal if they themselves didn't want to also end up in the slammer. Remember, we are talking about a peer group here that is said to have involved drug dealers...who might or might not have reason to not want police snooping around in their affairs in any way.

Remember the criminal elements' saying: "Snitches get stitches." If the allegations of the peer group being comprised of drug users and dealers, it really wouldn't shock the conscience to believe there were threats.

I think, probably, that the alleged shadiness of the peer group might be a hindrance to the investigation. JMO, though. Remember, these folks, EA/CM/SN/SB/PP...they weren't holding a late night bible study. They admit to being out drinking, and we now know boyfriend was likely at a strip joint selling whatever drug he was told to sell that evening.

I think if there is a scenario where a third party was involved, these people may have more reasons than most to stay quiet...and out of jail, both for CM's disappearance, and perhaps for a whole list of other legal reasons.

"Snitches get stitches."
Speaking of snitches they actually have a website where people can anonymously post info about known snitches or "sniitch" about something or someone anonymously. I happened to stumble across it.

At this point, it impossible for anyone to say definitively whether she had the ability to fight back. EA's not talking. And if he is, he's lying. We have confirmed that her DNA was in the trunk and that EA's co-worker said there was a bite. Those are both facts. Everyone has their own theory. It's all speculation.

EA's co-worker's testimony is rebuttable, though. Defense attorney will ask co-worker if he/she is a dentist or doctor. If he/she is not, they will ask what their experience/expertise is in identifying bite marks...all for the record.

This is why it is important that the detectives to have taken pictures of and measured the alleged bite mark - it's solid evidence. The testimony of any witness who was not with EA at the time he was injured will be impeached on cross examination.

Remember, this will be a trial with both sides putting on evidence and examining witnesses, not just the prosecutors. Preservation of evidence is crucial to making a conviction stick. I think some here lose sight of that; and, that's understandable.

Haven't seen them can you link them for me please? Want to read. Thanks. Sorry trying to catch up. Been busy searching. :)

I thought it was on a thread from this weekend...so many threads now!

Hmm...ok, which list? I don't remember seeing that she had four phones anywhere but could have missed it. Who made the list you are referencing?

I believe one of the posters (forgot who) made a list of all CM's clothes etc. The list included 4 different colored phones that have been mentioned... I remember seeing it, but for the life of me I can't remember who posted it...

:goodpost:
So, are we in agreement yet that Paul Johnson is not the attorney?

Keith Gore is listed on the legal filings; Richard Franklin is listed in the inmate records.

As high profile as this case could become, perhaps McClung & Franklin reached out to Gore and offered to help? From each firm's website, it looks like their defense interests/areas of practice mesh.

All it takes is for these attorneys to spring one guy, and they are all of the sudden nationwide - books, talk shows...known to more notorious/famous criminals.

With as many questions as there seem to be unresolved, perhaps Franklin believes the Aggravated Kidnapping charge is one they can beat. Says he has experience with Henry Wade. People from that area, was he a good District Attorney? Any idea how long Franklin worked for him?

I seems like many defense attorney cut their teeth on the DA side. But, there can only be one DA, so I think that's why many of them leave after a few years. They know the ins and outs of the criminal trials. So, my guess is with Gore and Franklin both having DA experience, this will be a real legal battle...unless CM shows up or is found. Then, many unanswered questions will be resolved, in my opinion, pretty easily.

LOL I think it was the description of the phone she had that night. I think there were 4 different phones described on that list along with how many different descriptions as to what she had on.

Zipp ya beat me to it!

It's very difficult at this point to think anything bad had happened to my friend. This weekend was tough but now has forced me to look outside the box at other options. IMO this was not premeditated but may have been intentional. I think he saw an opportunity and seized it to try and get some action that night. But I keep thinking why would he go to my friends while he had a girlfriend? I do find it strange that he was trying to pursue the girls there while he had a girlfriend all along. JMO

Maybe he had a bad night with the girlfriend or his family and was trying to let loose or blow off some steam and it all escalated ? I don't know.

Another scenario would be he just wanted to go home (since in the video they looked all fine and dandy walking) and turned his music up loud & peeled out the garage. Maybe accidentally hitting her or some sort of accident im not sure. And he freaked out and took her.

This would also clarify my theory of him going BACK to the shops. He needed to ease his mind and make sure he didn't forget anything and everything was cleaned up.

All MY OPINION ONLY.

Cookie--I hope I don't sound too jaded but what often goes through a young man's mind is opportunity to "score" with someone else. They call it "strange" & it is the allure of having someone different. I doubt if his GF ( & loyalty) were on his mind at that moment.

Just moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member