GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe one of the posters (forgot who) made a list of all CM's clothes etc. The list included 4 different colored phones that have been mentioned... I remember seeing it, but for the life of me I can't remember who posted it...

Oh, ok...the ever changing phone color. I think that came from some confusion early on about what her phone actually looked like, but I don't think anyone ever suggested that she actually had four phones.

Ha, and Eileen, you beat me to it!

I believe one of the posters (forgot who) made a list of all CM's clothes etc. The list included 4 different colored phones that have been mentioned... I remember seeing it, but for the life of me I can't remember who posted it...

Was it CookieM

Oh, ok...the ever changing phone color. I think that came from some confusion early on about what her phone actually looked like, but I don't think anyone ever suggested that she actually had four phones.

Okay, that makes sense. Four different iphone covers is more believable to me than four iphones.

Yea but when u read this list it appears that she did have 4 phones.
Just 4 diff descriptions for one phone lol

EA's co-worker's testimony is rebuttable, though. Defense attorney will ask co-worker if he/she is a dentist or doctor. If he/she is not, they will ask what their experience/expertise is in identifying bite marks...all for the record.

This is why it is important that the detectives to have taken pictures of and measured the alleged bite mark - it's solid evidence. The testimony of any witness who was not with EA at the time he was injured will be impeached on cross examination.

Remember, this will be a trial with both sides putting on evidence and examining witnesses, not just the prosecutors. Preservation of evidence is crucial to making a conviction stick. I think some here lose sight of that; and, that's understandable.

We're on a sleuthing forum to post theories and speculate. I'm not on a jury and this isn't a courtroom. I'm confident in LE's ability to outsmart EA and his attorney of the day. I'm interested in finding Christina. My preference would be that we could focus on that, on where he could have put her.

In order to bond out, you have to have family or friends with enough money to pay for the bond. If I'm not mistaken, HF's bond was as high as EA's. So, unless his family had that kind of money just laying around, like EA, he'll be in the clink until his trial.

Doesn't seem like HF was a very high up dealer, so I doubt he was rolling in cash. The FW police report with CM telling FWPD that utilities were off at their house during the weird robbery she reported might confirm that neither he nor she was rolling in the dough. Certainly not enough to bond out on a $1 million bond.

Yet they had enough for several Chanel purses, LV wallet, and Louboutin shoes....????

In looking at the timeline of EA first arrest (9/15) and trash pull with note (9/24) is it possible the note was written while he was in jail? Did he not have contact with anyone while in jail?

Not if he say, hit a tree in a rural area while trying to hide a body. JMO of course.

That's why I asked if Plano and Allen were rural areas, and wouldn't, then, likely have traffic cameras. I think hibiscus answered me that there were some cameras, but not ones that constantly roll.

Bolded by me...

O/T - you should never change the rotation direction on a uni-directional tire as it can destroy the internal structure of the tire. Uni-directional tires will have a rotation arrow on the sidewall to let you know which direction they should be rotating. These types of tires should only be rotated front-to-rear and vice-versa.

Funny the way subjects come up and repeat. When I posted below your post, I hadn't read your post yet. Just happened my husband was in the room when the tire subject came up again a few pages back, so I asked him what he knew about tires (since he's owned a Camaro and Corvette before).

Earlier someone gave out conflicting information. :thinking:

Yet they had enough for several Chanel purses, LV wallet, and Louboutin shoes....????

Fakes? Second hand stores? Even the rich clean their closets from time to time. There are some pretty high end second hand stores in most metropolitan areas. I'd bet the Dallas area has one or two where a gal could get those things for substantially less than new price.

So if le found incriminating evidence during the home search that ea killed cm he would be charged with murder already, correct? How long will it take to get results back? I'm sure they're testing the rags and such right?

That's why I asked if Plano and Allen were rural areas, and wouldn't, then, likely have traffic cameras. I think hibiscus answered me that there were some cameras, but not ones that constantly roll.
Thought there were camera rolling on the highways for weather/traffic. But I'm sure LE has already looked into those. ...? Maybe...Jmo...

We're on a sleuthing forum to post theories and speculate. I'm not on a jury and this isn't a courtroom. I'm confident in LE's ability to outsmart EA and his attorney of the day. I'm interested in finding Christina. My preference would be that we could focus on that, on where he could have put her.

This is kind of where I'm at, too. I understand Qualifoot is coming at this from a different, and valid, angle. But I'm less interested right now in how a defense attorney is going to handle this case...we don't even know where Christina is yet. We are just theorizing about what is likely to have occurred in hopes of getting to the bottom of what happened and where she might be. I will worry about the trial later (but I trust the detectives are ever mindful of those necessary details). I know others might like delving more deeply into the defense attorney realm, so I'm not trying to be the posting police. Different strokes.

I for one welcome Quailfoot's wisdom and insight!

It's not wisdom. I'm just thinking out loud. I personally do think that EA was involved. My only sticking point is him going back and the nature of his injuries.

If CM was as petite as is claimed, it doesn't seem possible that she caused them...or, the sole cause of them anyway. And, it just doesn't make any sense that you would go back to the scene of a crime.

Someone else here posted that sometimes there are half truths even in lies. Well, EA spoke to his co-workers about his injuries before he was summoned to speak to police about them. He told them, a fight. He told PD, car tire changing. I don't personally believe the tire changing bit.

I believe more a fight/struggle scenario and the possibility of being thrown around in even a small wreck if seat belts weren't put on.

And, again, it'd be much cleaner to me without the other elements circling on the edges - the peer group. To me, people involved in drugs - using or selling - don't do smart things...and, often do violent things. That's why, in my opinion, jails and prisons are full of drug users and sellers, not milk drinkers and grocers.

Thank you.. Well said. You're the best. We are so close! We WILL #FINDCHRISTINA!

So if le found incriminating evidence during the home search that ea killed cm he would be charged with murder already, correct? How long will it take to get results back? I'm sure they're testing the rags and such right?

That's what I think!

Plano and Allen are large suburbs of Dallas. Are there parts of the metroplex that are rural? Of course - this is a very large area, but for the most part Plano and Allen are pretty built out. The roads we think EA took are regularly traveled for the most part - like anywhere, 3a-5a isn't busy, but you're not likely to be alone for very long. In the city, Plano has what I consider to be a good number of red-light cameras. As previously stated - they are for red light (yellow light squeakers) runners.

If he did have an accident that night, it's very possible no one saw, but I would say he would have to have gotten back on the road/recovered fairly quickly if so.

If he was more secluded (like parking lot or off a quiet road - further north vs further south) and hit something (or her) then having the damaged panels would be great. I think someone mentioned that he got the car fixed already? Would definitely be interested in seeing if LE got the damaged pieces from the body shop and what info they provide.

Yes, but finding her could include a third party, right? I mean, until she actually reappears or is found, I don't see how that can be ruled out. For sure, the police are taking this into account as well.

My guess is, even though they have EA in custody, there are probably other people that they are still looking at as potentially being involved. It would be pretty unwise to cease considering all other potential avenues - and, people - that might lead to her discovery, I think.

Again, just my opinion; but, I think police probably have several possible scenarios - both with EA alone or with others - and are following up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member