GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding red light cameras...Warning: possibly stupid question

Do these cameras only go start recording when someone runs a red light (almost in the same way a motion detector camera would work)? Or are they on all the time?
I was under the impression that they just take a picture of your car (license plate) if you run the red light.

The ones in my area just snap a pic. You will often see the flash emitted every time the traffic light turns red.

27 threads at around a thousand posts per.

Approximately 27, 000 posts by the time we close out this thread. The last one, we pray.

100 active posters-- "regulars" so to speak, is that a fair guess? Too generous? Too stingy?

I'll keep it because it makes the math easier. 100 active posters = an average of 270 per. (And TYM counts for three... or ten?!) :)

Across 115 days.

It's no wonder we circle around the horse, guys. How could we not?

It's no wonder we are losing track of newly emerged details that were originally conjecture on Day 4.

Christina, where are you?
We'll stay the course until you come home. We're here, kiddo. We're not going to give up.

I apologize to anyone who is offended by my posts. When it comes to this kinda stuff I don't take anything that anyone says for face value. It is my nature to question the validity of everything until I get proof.
Sorry if this way of gathering information offends you.

#FINDCHRISTINA

Your opinions and thoughts are valuable. Don't apologize.
Keep at it...you may just stumble upon something that can help find Christina.

The ones in my area just snap a pic. You will often see the flash emitted every time the traffic light turns red.

Thanks for clarifying for me :)! So are we hoping for the possibility that he ran a red light to get more information on his whereabouts for a specific time? TIA

Thanks for clarifying for me :)! So are we hoping for the possibility that he ran a red light to get more information on his whereabouts for a specific time? TIA

That would be nice, but we'd probably never be so lucky :(

Your opinions and thoughts are valuable. Don't apologize.
Keep at it...you may just stumble upon something that can help find Christina.

Thanks, this made me feel better :)
It just seems like some people are basically calling me stupid for even questioning things that, as far as I know, have yet to be verified. That got me down a little bit.

27 threads at around a thousand posts per.

Approximately 27, 000 posts by the time we close out this thread. The last one, we pray.

100 active posters-- "regulars" so to speak, is that a fair guess? Too generous? Too stingy?

I'll keep it because it makes the math easier. 100 active posters = an average of 270 per. (And TYM counts for three... or ten?!) :)

Across 115 days.

It's no wonder we circle around the horse, guys. How could we not?

It's no wonder we are losing track of newly emerged details that were originally conjecture on Day 4.

Christina, where are you?
We'll stay the course until you come home. We're here, kiddo. We're not going to give up.

Jmo, there will be many more threads, most likely, as the trial begins, whether Christina is found by then or not.

We probably know between 10-15% of what LE has in this case. LE's reasoning of mentioning the bite mark is so they can help blow a hole in EA's story of how he injured himself. Indisputable facts surrounded by a mountain of circumstantial evidence is not a bad thing. Everybody at his work saw him injured, and if those fellow employees get on the witness stand and say so, their word will probably carry weight over the words of a man that lied about CM ever being in his car, even if none of them are dentists. Make no mistake; everything in the arrest affidavit will be attacked by the Defense team. The bite mark, the cell phone pings, even the DNA report will be disputed. Like the beginning of Law & Order: the people are represented by 2 separate yet equally important groups; the police who investigate the crime; and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. But we are a long way from a trial starting.

#FindChristinaMorris

Yep.. same in my area.. bright flash, from a camera on a separate pole from the signal light.

It just seems like some people are basically calling me stupid for even questioning things that, as far as I know, have yet to be verified. That got me down a little bit.

Aww...Cheer up!
The more ideas and input, the better!
Big hugs :grouphug:

Hang in there. Perspectacles, some say. Picture every poster asking from an urgent desperation to find Christina, rather than perceiving it as a personal attack. Easier said than done, I know, but just stay, and stay strong. For Christina's sake.

We are passionate about finding Christina, and sometimes the force of that intensity clouds the river a little. I think everyone here--EVERYONE--genuinely has best intentions.

I agree with whomever said that a bite mark is distinctive from other wounds or injuries. When I was in college, I worked at a daycare center and a child bit my forearm. I had a bite mark for over two weeks. Everyone who saw it, knew it was a human bite and not an animal bite.

Hang in there. Perspectacles, some say. Picture every poster asking from an urgent desperation to find Christina, rather than perceiving it as a personal attack. Easier said than done, I know, but just stay, and stay strong. For Christina's sake.

This is really really good advice! Thanks!
It's definitely hard not to take things personally sometimes, especially when it seems like someone is patronizing you.
But you are so right. And I love this advice. Thank you :)

Aw, please don't let it get you down. I think of it like this, no one here knows me. I have my thoughts about the case. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I can give even an ounce of something that may click and help find the missing, then yay. We arenn't being graded. We all have a common ground and NO ONE HERE SHOULD EVER FORGET IT, we all want the missing found. We all want justice.

I think we are all just driving ourselves mad with this case. Everyone wants answers for the families involved. Just put on your armor and jump right into our craziness! I side-eye some posts as I'm sure others do mine...but we need all kinds.

Anyone who has witnessed a young child biting others will tell you that it doesn't take much effort to leave a mark or break through the skin. The marks can last for days and are very distinctive! Imagine what an adult could do if it is in self defense....

I agree. When I was in college, I worked at a daycare center and a child bit my forearm. I had a bite mark for over two weeks. Everyone who saw it, knew it was a human bite and not an animal bite.

Dang! Hopefully LE was able to document it then. I think the first time they talked to him was 4/5 days after she went missing! And if I remember correctly he was interviewed 3 times in the first week after she went missing (not sure!!). Hopefully they got a good look and was able to verify it? Fingers crossed.

I am a Realtor. I can look up addresses and give you the owner and some basic data on the property. Someone was from NY? That is my specialty!

Aw, please don't let it get you down. I think of it like this, no one here knows me. I have my thoughts about the case. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I can give even an ounce of something that may click and help find the missing, then yay. We arenn't being graded. We all have a common ground and NO ONE HERE SHOULD EVER FORGET IT, we all want the missing found. We all want justice.

I think we are all just driving ourselves mad with this case. Everyone wants answers for the families involved. Just put on your armor and jump right into our craziness! I side-eye some posts as I'm sure others do mine...but we need all kinds.

The outpour of support is awesome. Thank y'all. All of y'all (not the just the one's I "quoted" in this post) have definitely got my mind back on track. Thank you to everyone :) I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson