GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think that the rags have already been tested for dna? I think they were discovered in trash pull on 9/24???

I'm sure they were sent off. Hopefully now that this is criminal, things can be sped up In that snail lab.

Yes, remember during one of EA news interviews (the raw footage one) he said when he got his car back from PPD (the long 10-11day hold), the car no longer had a passenger seat belt and all of his floor mats were gone.
SO, my opinion is they surely submitted these items for forensic testing too. The affidavit never ever mentions any other swabs or submitted evidence except for that ONE swab from the trunk that had her DNA on it. They have so much in this guy.

Another thing I noticed in the latest arrest warrant, they mention they are aware of cell phones being equipped with GPS functions (in addition to ping info) and that is easily accessible from forensic technology. They have the big picture, they just need to narrow down a few loose ends....before we see his charges change from kidnapping to murder.

The 2010 Camaro is also equipped with an Event Data Recorder - a 'black box' - for cars. It records whether or not seat belts are being used in the event of an accident etc. If Christina was in the passenger seat that night when he damaged the front of his car- LE may have this info. I took a screenshot of the manual and will add a link to complete owners manual.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419304937.248527.jpg

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

Found it! This is where Jonni stated what Christina's text messages said that were sent AFTER the picture sent to HF showing she had found the keys. And her very last text message which I feel is very important as well.

Praise the lord. Thank you.

What I'm still questioning is

1) How does "I can't find my house key" = "I can't find my car keys"?
2) How does Jonni know that somebody took them off her keychain and hid them from her?
3) SN offered to take her home to her apartment, and she said that she was fine to drive home. Why would she be driving if she had to get a ride?
4) How did the rumor "the keys were found in PP's apartment after CM left" start/keep going? Even AFTER the affidavit came out that stated that LE believed that CM was in possession of the keys at the time of her disappearance.

Not attacking anyone, the key thing is just really frustrating for me because at least on 12/12/2014 LE believed that CM was in possession of her keys at the time of her disappearance. I don't understand why LE is being disputed I guess.

Agreed, the coworker told LE he noticed what looked like a bite mark on EA's arm.
Was it determined what clothing Sprint employees wear at work?
Are they required to wear short sleeved polo type shirts?
Because, why would EA be so brazen about showing off his wounds if one of them was a bite mark from a woman who he knew would surely be reported missing sooner rather than later.

The employee would have observed the bite mark on Saturday, August 30. The bite mark would be fresh on that day (if really a bite mark from Christina). LE went to the Sprint location on Wednesday, September 3, or later.
Would evidence of a bite mark still be visible after so many days?
When it comes to trial, they'll need to present more evidence than "I think I noticed a bite mark" testimony.

The problem I'm having is accepting just how dumb or careless EA's actions were if he is solely responsible for Christina's disappearance and demise.

Anyone who has witnessed a young child biting others will tell you that it doesn't take much effort to leave a mark or break through the skin. The marks can last for days and are very distinctive! Imagine what an adult could do if it is in self defense....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2010 Camaro is also equipped with an Event Data Recorder - a 'black box' - for cars. It records whether or not seat belts are being used in the event of an accident etc. If Christina was in the passenger seat that night when he damaged the front of his car- LE may have this info. I took a screenshot of the manual and will add a link to complete owners manual.

imagepng
Wow, that could be incredibly helpful info!

We don't even know all of the evidence that the detectives might have against EA, so it is really difficult to debate the holes that a defense attorney might punch in the case. Maybe they've got nothing but hearsay, maybe not? They either confirmed the bite mark or they didn't. And then what? I don't think the case is going to rest on the alleged bite mark. If it does, I'm sure we'd all agree they would be in trouble. It is hard to judge the evidence when we don't even know what it is yet...if this case goes to trial, hopefully they will have a number of factors, some stronger than others, for the jury to consider. And they will all add up to paint the picture. I am sure they are holding out hope, though, that they will find her, and that will provide them with more definitive evidence.

Wow, interesting choice.

Supported by a team of forensic experts, investigators and appellate lawyer John Tatum, the firm never refuses a case because of its horrendous nature.

I think a good lawyer (team) will make the case much more aggressive and in depth. I was sorely disappointed in the Jodi arias trial, although it was pointless for her defense, they didn't even try. This....Plano & Collin County are tough, smart and they have the FBI who have offered their services to this case...not sure if they've accepted that offer but still. It's going to be a dog fight...and the dream team defense will struggle to not look sooo darn foolish!

I apologize to anyone who is offended by my posts. When it comes to this kinda stuff I don't take anything that anyone says for face value. It is my nature to question the validity of everything until I get proof.
Sorry if this way of gathering information offends you.

#FINDCHRISTINA

We don't even know all of the evidence that the detectives might have against EA, so it is really difficult to debate the holes that a defense attorney might punch in the case. Maybe they've got nothing but hearsay, maybe not? They either confirmed the bite mark or they didn't. And then what? I don't think the case is going to rest on the alleged bite mark. If it does, I'm sure we'd all agree they would be in trouble. It is hard to judge the evidence when we don't even know what it is yet...if this case goes to trial, hopefully they will have a number of factors, some stronger than others, for the jury to consider. And they will all add up to paint the picture. I am sure they are holding out hope, though, that they will find her, and that will provide them with more definitive evidence.

We have only seen the evidence needed for this initial arrest.. probably the tip of the iceberg of what LE actually has, knows & suspects. I'm just not that confident CM is in a wooded area, creek, field etc..

If those are the only ones listed as being red light cameras then there are MANY others with cameras. Perhaps they are recording? All I know is that I always make sure and stop because it feels like every dang intersection in the area has cameras!

Yeah.. those traffic tickets ain't cheap!!

I apologize to anyone who is offended by my posts. When it comes to this kinda stuff I don't take anything that anyone says for face value. It is my nature to question the validity of everything until I get proof.

#FINDCHRISTINA

Not offended at all. Just giving my thoughts. Anyone who is easily offended should probably not be posting on a forum like this!

I think some people get the cameras on top of the traffic signals confused as actual red light cameras. Not saying you are, but I know several people who did not realize what an actual red light camera looked like. Those little cameras on the traffic lights are not red light cameras. All of the red light cameras in our area have a large sign alerting drivers that they are entering a photo-enforced traffic intersection. The signs are required. And the cameras are pretty large, usually on a pole off to the side.

We have only seen the evidence needed for this initial arrest.. probably the tip of the iceberg of what LE actually has, knows & suspects. I'm just not that confident CM is in a wooded area, creek, field etc..

I agree! I feel there has got to be another place that LE isn't looking while time is ticking & crucial evidence is washing away.

http://www.plano.gov/1507/Locations

There are several other red light cameras listed on Plano's city website but unfortunately nothing along Legacy =(. I will take a glance around tomorrow to see what other intersections have cameras right in the vicinity of SOL.

#FINDCHRISTINA

I just can't get offended on here....none of us are experts or else we would get paid for our opinions/theories and I check the mail everyday, no one is sending me checks.

Regarding red light cameras...Warning: possibly stupid question

Do these cameras only go start recording when someone runs a red light (almost in the same way a motion detector camera would work)? Or are they on all the time?
I was under the impression that they just take a picture of your car (license plate) if you run the red light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj