GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, again... This statement from your link.

"The affidavits, unsealed Friday, indicate that Morris’ DNA was found in the trunk of Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Plano Police Department detectives believe Morris left the parking garage where she was last seen in Arochi’s trunk."

:thinking: How was CM seen in Arochi's trunk? Who saw her in the trunk? Perhaps I have missed a lot of information and need to go back and read?

There have been a zillion posts regarding the keys, and I am still none the wiser - am i missing something? The only thing I want to know, is did Christina have her "car keys" with her or not?

Forget the house keys for now, or whether they were hidden, or she got mixed up, and lost, found, lost, found them again. That is not as important as knowing whether or not she had her car keys when she left for the garage. I had always thought she had them - surely she checked before leaving - but now, I'm well... just confused all over again.

It goes right along with the information list of what items she had on that night and what items she had in her possession, etc. etc.

:thinking: How was CM seen in Arochi's trunk? Who saw her in the trunk? Perhaps I have missed a lot of information and need to go back and read?

I think it says "left the parking garage where she was last seen"...in his trunk.

Yes we do, and there are a few rare people that have tornado shelters but most people just hunker down in the bathtub with a mattress, haha.

I feel like at some point in the past I heard the reason we don't have many basements is because of the type of soil in Texas combined with the weather. Most (I am sure not all!) houses in Dallas are built on a concrete foundation vs the pier/beam that a lot of northern houses are built on with basements. I guess this is JMO since I don't have any links to back me up.

I live in Frisco, Tx and only know one family with a basement and they live in Mansfield, TX which is on the other side of the DFW metroplex. I think it is very unlikely that EA's home has a basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think there is a comma or something missing (but my grammar sucks so idk) "....morris left the parking garage, where she was last seen, in arochis trunk"

Correct! He offered because she had been drinking and Fort Worth is a long drive. they are close friends too so if she felt like she couldn't drive home he was going to take her

Last night this post didn't sound the same to me. It didn't make sense to me then. Now, it just adds more hinky feel to the whole situation. Anybody else?

So instead of Christina simply staying overnight, someone was willing to drive her all the way to Fort Worth?
Then, instead of that person driving her over to the lot, a 20 minute walk away from the apt., Christina decided to walk with weird EA? This makes little sense to me. Then CM calls the guy to say she's okay to drive like she didn't know that before she left the apartment. Then she is abducted moments later. Then she's never heard from again. Then no one reports her missing for four days.

Not buying it. If all that was going on, how did she end up walking alone with EA?

I've suggested maybe his injuries even came from someone else? Maybe not the bite but the fight type injuries...what if someone roughed him up like you idiot what have you done...or you idiot her phone is on, hence the drive back towards SOL?

All JMO/another angle
Tying together (1) his story to his co-workers, "I got these injuries in a fight" and (2) cell tower records/affidavit show he possibly returned to the area:

-Possible that CM did go voluntarily to EA's house (or, someone else's house in Allen that one or both of them knew).
-When they returned, someone was waiting there, and that person (the mysterious "other arrests could be coming" person?) fought with EA out of jealous rage of CM being with him...possibly hitting CM first, then attacking EA. All of this taking place at the rear of EA's car.
-Other person manages to subdue EA/wins the fight, takes CM, leaves. EA goes back home.
-Either then, or in the ensuing days, person (or, intermediary) tells EA not to tell police anything about that night or they will kill him, his family, or both.
-EA, recognizing problems, begins an earnest clean up effort with his car.

Far fetched. But, unfortunately, because of the type of people these people are said to have associated with - drug users and dealers - it's not any less plausible than any other scenario.

Wouldn't shock me if this is the angle defense takes if she doesn't return or isn't found.

This is also my latest theory. All the talk of jackhammers, make me think that while Christina was preoccupied with sending texts from the garage, he took a look around and saw that it appeared they were alone, took the jack out of the trunk and hit her over the head with it. While she was still stunned, he could have placed her in the trunk, probably removing her backpack to make it easier. Then he threw the backpack into the front seat along with her phone and hat, which would have fallen to the ground during the attack.

Well, typically jacks are pretty well secured in the trunk & take a few minutes to get to.. unless his was just laying there. But as meticulous as he seemed to be with his car, I would think he would have it where it is supposed to be (a lot of rattling if you don't..).

All the players need to sit together in a room with multiple detectives and tell their version of what happened that night. Wait, first one-by-one, alone. Then, together as a group to the same detectives. To include two women detectives.

Last night this post didn't sound the same to me. It didn't make sense to me then. Now, it just adds more hinky feel to the whole situation. Anybody else?

So instead of Christina simply staying overnight, someone was willing to drive her all the way to Fort Worth?
Then, instead of that person driving her over to the lot, a 20 minute walk away from the apt., Christina decided to walk with weird EA? This makes little sense to me. Then CM calls the guy to say she's okay to drive like she didn't know that before she left the apartment. Then she is abducted moments later. Then she's never heard from again. Then no one reports her missing for four days.

Not buying it. If all that was going on, how did she end up walking alone with EA?

Didn't think much of it, until you said this.. very good points!

HF will rot in jail just like Misty Croslin. They will use the drug charges to see if he knew anything pertaining to CM disappearance.

Exactly that was the first thing I thought of also...... Ronald Cummings!
IMO it has to be related!
He might not be the suspect but he could very well be the reason!
JMO

It goes right along with the information list of what items she had on that night and what items she had in her possession, etc. etc.

Exactly. But I'm not very observant, so I kind of understand the clothes errors, as if someone asked me what someone else was wearing, I wouldn't have a clue, unless it really stood out, like some kind of Christmas sweater.

But if there was a missing key incident, I would probably remember that (if I was in earshot) and think it was odd, unless someone took the key out of concern for her, to stop her from driving. If they did that, why would they let her leave on a 20 min walk to her car, in the dark, knowing she had no key to drive home.

All the players need to sit together in a room with multiple detectives and tell their version of what happened that night. Wait, first one-by-one, alone. Then, together as a group to the same detectives. To include two women detectives.

Better yet place each one in a room with windows and let them see each other.
then let them go crazy trying to figure what each other is telling LE

Hmmm.. maybe TES is back to help??

I've been wondering about TES. If LE has had the ping info combined with the DNA info since December 9th, why wasn't TES called back ten days or so ago? At least to check the muddy areas and dangerous hard to reach areas. They have the sophisticated equipment and experience.

Yeah, I think that was just a poorly constructed sentence. But they seem so sure that she left in EA's trunk, or at least the reporters are taking it that way. I would have guessed she left voluntarily and then something happened later, but maybe an important piece of info is being withheld from us that is allowing PPD to make that assumption? If only we could find Christina to help fill in some of these pieces.

Well, typically jacks are pretty well secured in the trunk & take a few minutes to get to.. unless his was just laying there. But as meticulous as he seemed to be with his car, I would think he would have it where it is supposed to be (a lot of rattling if you don't..).

I wonder if EA's Camaro was lacking a jack? Because if anyone finds a jack on the side of the road just ditched while they are searching for CM, I would certainly be suspect of it or any tire irons that are located. Maybe he left the jack where he "turned his tires"? Could be a clue?

I think the "other arrests are possible" verbiage is being taken for way more than the PPD actually intended.

Those sort of statements are usually made by LE and pertaining to minor characters who might have some knowledge, or have helped the main perp in some way, and are imo an attempt to get them to come forward and tell what they know (in exchange for immunity) - - but they tend to get seen by outsiders as some sort of declaration that this was the work of a gang, or several, when instead it was almost entirely done by the guy they already have in cuffs.

The DNA of the unknown male, for example, some combine that with these routine "other arrests are possible" and see a 2nd primary perp. But that DNA is going be EA's, I bet. And I bet he did what he did by himself, with the only assistance being (perhaps) one or more who helped him cover it up after it was all over, in a misguided choice of "love" over righteousness.

But they seem so sure that she left in EA's trunk, or at least the reporters are taking it that way. I would have guessed she left voluntarily and then something happened later, but maybe an important piece of info is being withheld from us that is allowing PPD to make that assumption?

I think reporters are reading or reporting sloppily, or taking a shortcut from explaining fully that "CM is thought to have left in EA's vehicle with evidence that at some point she was in his trunk."

Not sure if this has been posted yet....but EA attorney has filed a motion as of today to Preserve Evidence and for Equal Access to Observation of Testing of Evidence.

I wonder if EA's Camaro was lacking a jack? Because if anyone finds a jack on the side of the road just ditched while they are searching for CM, I would certainly be suspect of it or any tire irons that are located. Maybe he left the jack where he "turned his tires"? Could be a clue?

Why are we taking seriously EA's excuse for his injuries, using a tire and a jack in the tale, as if they were somehow part of the actual facts of the case? I'm sure he has tires, and a jack, but no one in family or PPD has suggested they have any serious connection to what happened, other than being an obvious lie he concocted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste