GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to go to collin county courts website and search under "Civil and Family Case Records" for EA's name (http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/default.aspx)

Here is a screenshot:
aBFrgam.png

Thanks, Cat..

Two yoots! lol! youths. Turning is different than rotating. Turning is flipping your tires from the inside to the out especially if you were noticing wear on your tires - which could also lead to a very specific tire track - maybe ?

Bolded by me...

O/T - you should never change the rotation direction on a uni-directional tire as it can destroy the internal structure of the tire. Uni-directional tires will have a rotation arrow on the sidewall to let you know which direction they should be rotating. These types of tires should only be rotated front-to-rear and vice-versa.

Bolded by me...

O/T - you should never change the rotation direction on a uni-directional tire as it can destroy the internal structure of the tire. Uni-directional tires will have a rotation arrow on the sidewall to let you know which direction they should be rotating. These types of tires should only be rotated front-to-rear and vice-versa.

:tyou: Would that cause a tire to blow out if they were changed to the incorrect position? :dunno: A blow out at a fast rate of speed would be dangerous.

Well the link is excellent that hibiscus gave for the attorney...

"cell phone evidence is circumstantial" "No real proof Levell Evans (sp?) was even on that cell phone." Per the video.

http://www.robbiemcclung.com/

McClung & Franklin was formed and designed to take on the most difficult, challenging, and sometimes hopeless cases. The practice is concentrated on the offenses of capital murder, murder, and other aggravated crimes of violence. Regardless of whether the person charged with killing a grandmother or a grandmother charged with hiring a hitman to kill her husband, every client is given a zealous defense. Supported by a team of forensic experts, investigators and appellate lawyer John Tatum, the firm never refuses a case because of its horrendous nature.
Wow! It seriously says that little blurb about grandmothers etc.? I have seen it all.

Is AK always considered a civil matter? Sounds pretty criminal to me...IMO

:tyou: Would that cause a tire to blow out if they were changed to the incorrect position? A blow out at a fast rate of speed would be dangerous.

IMO it could cause a cause a blow out or other serious event, such as the tread separating from the tire, if driven at a high rate of speed for an extended period. I would think it would take more time than EA spent driving that night/morning, but it would also depend greatly on the age and condition of the tire.

In Texas, the defendant can be convicted of the higher crime of aggravated kidnapping if he or she has committed a kidnapping and had the intent to do one of the following: Hold the victim for a ransom or reward; Use the victim as a shield or hostage; Aid in the commission of a felony or an escape after committing the felony; Inflict bodily injury on the victim or sexually violate or abuse the victim; Terrorize the victim or another person; Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function; Uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the crime - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html#sthash.RjLMcGpj.dpuf

IMO it could cause a cause a blow out or other serious event, such as the tread separating from the tire, if driven at a high rate of speed for an extended period. I would think it would take more time than EA spent driving that night/morning, but it would also depend greatly on the age and condition of the tire.

:thinking: Interesting! Hmmmm.... Other things to be looking for since LE has the car. I wonder if he drove on the rim he was in such a hurry? Guess they won't release the crash data from the car until trial.

First time poster. First thing I would like to mention: I watched Jonni on tv break down Friday afternoon while answering questions pertaining to EA's arrest affidavit, and then 15 hours later I watched her include EA in her prayer that kicked off the search Saturday morning. Her strength, grace, and fortitude is stunning and very inspirational.

13 years ago I was in LE. I have been in the private sector since and by no means any type of expert. But here are a few observations I have after spending some time reading about this case:

- EA's injuries, specifically the bite mark and sore ribs. People bite when they are in close proximity and don't have use of their hands. It is possible CM was willingly in EA's car, at some point she realizes he's taking her someplace other than where they agreed, she fights him in the car while he is driving (maybe turning in the passenger seat kicking EA in the ribs), he swerves and hits something with the car causing car damage, she gets out and runs, he chases her, grabs her from behind or from the side to gain control of her, and she bites him. Because EA is so much bigger than CM, I believe his injuries came from CM attacking EA while he was vulnerable, like the front seat of his car while he is driving. I don't believe for a minute he simply overpowered her and he put her in the trunk as it doesn't explain any of his injuries. CM fought him hard, imo.

- The second trash collection is of significance. He had been in jail for the theft of the cell phone from his work. EA is on the street only 2 days and another search warrant is executed, meaning LE had it planned all along and were watching EA and/or his family. They find his massive amount of cleaning supplies, take his car, and subsequently find CM's DNA. If anyone else is charged in connection with this crime, I believe it'll be someone inside the EA home. Jonni has mentioned several times how the parents of EA have treated her. Somebody (everybody?) in EA's home knows what happened with EA and CM.

- The arrest affidavit, specifically the information that wasn't included. Most arrest affidavits are written to clearly explain the charge(s) so that it doesn't have to be resubmitted and eliminate the need for additional paperwork. This affidavit, IMO, is written to provide enough information to arrest EA, but there are enough gaps that it indicates to me LE is buttoning up a much larger/detailed affidavit, and are farther along than we know about.

- EA interview. IMO EA thought since he hadn't been arrested by the end of October, he was in the clear. I think he believed he had cleaned his car, phone, etc, so well that LE had nothing on him, and it was time to come out and claim his innocence. I didn't realize until finding this website that EA did interviews with different tv stations (I only watch NBC5). I apologize for not knowing how to link media to my post, but if you watch the interview with CW33, he is shaking his head "no" the entire time he denies involvement. This is my opinion only, please do not interpret I am an expert in body language, but it appears to me he gets better at lying after each interview. It would be interesting to know if he did indeed do the CW33 interview first. He also uses language that indicates CM's family is in for a long ordeal. I also do not believe for a second he has any trouble explaining himself in english.

Anyways, those are some of my thoughts. Again, I am not an expert in anything, this is all my opinion, and this is my first ever post. I apologize in advance if anything I've said is off base. My sincere desire is that Jonni and the rest of CM's family gets the closure they absolutely deserve.

#FindChristinaMorris

Well the link is excellent that hibiscus gave for the attorney...

"cell phone evidence is circumstantial" "No real proof Levell Evans (sp?) was even on that cell phone." Per the video.

http://www.robbiemcclung.com/

McClung & Franklin was formed and designed to take on the most difficult, challenging, and sometimes hopeless cases. The practice is concentrated on the offenses of capital murder, murder, and other aggravated crimes of violence. Regardless of whether the person charged with killing a grandmother or a grandmother charged with hiring a hitman to kill her husband, every client is given a zealous defense. Supported by a team of forensic experts, investigators and appellate lawyer John Tatum, the firm never refuses a case because of its horrendous nature.

It sounds like this outfit appeals to the lowest of the low "the firm never refuses a case because of its horrendous nature". So unlike more ethical companies, they never refuse a case!

If the crime is elevated to aggravated kidnapping, the defendant will be charged with a first degree felony. This carries a penalty of five to ninety-nine years in a state prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000. This penalty may be reduced to being a second degree felony if at the punishment stage of the trial, the defendant can show through the evidence that he or she voluntarily released the victim in a safe place. If that defense succeeds, the penalty imposed may be two to twenty years in a state prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000 - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html#sthash.RjLMcGpj.dpuf

As in a damaged sidewall or scratched/dented rim? Or just trying to change up the tire impressions?

Two yoots! lol! youths. Turning is different than rotating. Turning is flipping your tires from the inside to the out especially if you were noticing wear on your tires - which could also lead to a very specific tire track - maybe ?

In Texas, the defendant can be convicted of the higher crime of aggravated kidnapping if he or she has committed a kidnapping and had the intent to do one of the following: Hold the victim for a ransom or reward; Use the victim as a shield or hostage; Aid in the commission of a felony or an escape after committing the felony; Inflict bodily injury on the victim or sexually violate or abuse the victim; Terrorize the victim or another person; Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function; Uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the crime - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html#sthash.RjLMcGpj.dpuf

Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function;

:tyou: I don't speak lawyer. Can anyone put this in layman's terms for me? What would EA be doing interfering with the performance of the government or political function?

First time poster. First thing I would like to mention: I watched Jonni on tv break down Friday afternoon while answering questions pertaining to EA's arrest affidavit, and then 15 hours later I watched her include EA in her prayer that kicked off the search Saturday morning. Her strength, grace, and fortitude is stunning and very inspirational.

13 years ago I was in LE. I have been in the private sector since and by no means any type of expert. But here are a few observations I have after spending some time reading about this case:

- EA's injuries, specifically the bite mark and sore ribs. People bite when they are in close proximity and don't have use of their hands. It is possible CM was willingly in EA's car, at some point she realizes he's taking her someplace other than where they agreed, she fights him in the car while he is driving (maybe turning in the passenger seat kicking EA in the ribs), he swerves and hits something with the car causing car damage, she gets out and runs, he chases her, grabs her from behind or from the side to gain control of her, and she bites him. Because EA is so much bigger than CM, I believe his injuries came from CM attacking EA while he was vulnerable, like the front seat of his car while he is driving. I don't believe for a minute he simply overpowered her and he put her in the trunk as it doesn't explain any of his injuries. CM fought him hard, imo.

- The second trash collection is of significance. He had been in jail for the theft of the cell phone from his work. EA is on the street only 2 days and another search warrant is executed, meaning LE had it planned all along and were watching EA and/or his family. They find his massive amount of cleaning supplies, take his car, and subsequently find CM's DNA. If anyone else is charged in connection with this crime, I believe it'll be someone inside the EA home. Jonni has mentioned several times how the parents of EA have treated her. Somebody (everybody?) in EA's home knows what happened with EA and CM.

- The arrest affidavit, specifically the information that wasn't included. Most arrest affidavits are written to clearly explain the charge(s) so that it doesn't have to be resubmitted and eliminate the need for additional paperwork. This affidavit, IMO, is written to provide enough information to arrest EA, but there are enough gaps that it indicates to me LE is buttoning up a much larger/detailed affidavit, and are farther along than we know about.

- EA interview. IMO EA thought since he hadn't been arrested by the end of October, he was in the clear. I think he believed he had cleaned his car, phone, etc, so well that LE had nothing on him, and it was time to come out and claim his innocence. I didn't realize until finding this website that EA did interviews with different tv stations (I only watch NBC5). I apologize for not knowing how to link media to my post, but if you watch the interview with CW33, he is shaking his head "no" the entire time he denies involvement. This is my opinion only, please do not interpret I am an expert in body language, but it appears to me he gets better at lying after each interview. It would be interesting to know if he did indeed do the CW33 interview first. He also uses language that indicates CM's family is in for a long ordeal. I also do not believe for a second he has any trouble explaining himself in english.

Anyways, those are some of my thoughts. Again, I am not an expert in anything, this is all my opinion, and this is my first ever post. I apologize in advance if anything I've said is off base. My sincere desire is that Jonni and the rest of CM's family gets the closure they absolutely deserve.

#FindChristinaMorris

Great post! Thanks.. and welcome!

#FindChristinaMorris
Everything you said is ON base, IMO.

Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function;

:tyou: I don't speak lawyer. Can anyone put this in layman's terms for me? What would EA be doing interfering with the performance of the government or political function?

All we are concerned with is: "Inflict bodily injury on the victim or sexually violate or abuse..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomirrin