GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we each interpret it differently, however, this is what is stated in the arrest affidavit page 9 paragraph 1:
"Affiant further believes Arochi left TSAL area and returned to his residence with Christina Morris in the
trunk of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro"

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

His cell phone pings tell us EA was in TSAL area twice. Warrant does not say whether she was in trunk when he left originally or when he left the second time after the cell phone ping. That's where the confusion is coming in.

Does the warrant say that the DNA from the unknown male was from the passenger seat? I didn't see that in the warrant. If they are going with a SA motive, for all we know there could be semen on the back seat (sorry to be graphic, but it could be....) Not like there would be a lot of room, but in a SA, I don't think comfort is the concern.

And if we go back and read the affidavit it states that other DNA is found in the vehicle. Yes, it doesn't say the passenger seat. But they only single out this 'unknown male contributor'. Multiple DNA profiles, but all identified except this one? Why point that out in an affidavit? Could Christina's be found elsewhere in the vehicle and identified? As I look at it again, it raises more unanswered questions. But as long as it was enough for an arrest.....

The SA angle is surprizing to me. Maybe because I believed he had a GF, he was buddies with HF, and the shady characters surrounding this case. I am still puzzled by this. Along with everything else in this case!

My scenarios were very similar to this early on. However, I can't reconcile my earlier scenarios with the fact that the affidavit only states that the test results show an unknown male's DNA. Her DNA in not in the passenger seat area? Of course, MAYBE LE did find her DNA in the passenger seat. The affidavit really states that 'other DNA profiles are present in the evidence collected to include the DNA of an unknown male contributor.'

That statement leaves a lot open. Did they find other DNA evidence that they did identify? Girl friend? A family related DNA? Why point out that there was an unknown male? And now that I look at it LE doesn't say that they DIDN'T find Christina's DNA in the passenger seat.

The possible scenarios are still all over the place with this affidavit.

They could have DNA everywhere, but have no reason to tell what they have as they continue to investigate.

LE has stated that they only put into the warrant the items needed to get a search, and an arrest. So all they needed to do was provide the info to place CM in the trunk (to be able to arrest for AK), and enough to show a need for EA's DNA (thus, the info of an unknown male DNA as part of the evidence).

As a result, I'm trying to theorize based as much as possible just on what is known, and not read into what we haven't heard either way. But that's just me.

They could have DNA everywhere, but have no reason to tell what they have as they continue to investigate.

LE has stated that they only put into the warrant the items needed to get a search, and an arrest. So all they needed to do was provide the info to place CM in the trunk (to be able to arrest for AK), and enough to show a need for EA's DNA (thus, the info of an unknown male DNA as part of the evidence).

As a result, I'm trying to theorize based as much as possible just on what is known, and not read into what we haven't heard either way. But that's just me.

I think we are both trying to say the same thing, just different ways. Too many gaps in this affidavit to ascertain exactly what could have happened. But affidavit is for an arrest and not the entire status of the case.

I suppose we each interpret it differently, however, this is what is stated in the arrest affidavit page 9 paragraph 1:

"Affiant further believes Arochi left TSAL area and returned to his residence with Christina Morris in the trunk of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro"

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

I think you are confusing the two times he was at the Shops area. That was NOT what they are theorizing happened at 3:58. That was what they are saying they believe was true at the 4:56-ish time at the Shops area, from which he was next noted at his residence area at 5:32.

The SA angle is surprizing to me. Maybe because I believed he had a GF, he was buddies with HF, and the shady characters surrounding this case. I am still puzzled by this. Along with everything else in this case!

That's probably the one angle that would not surprise me. It's how it fits in the timeline from when Christina and EA are last seen entering the garage that I struggle with.

I think we are both trying to say the same thing, just different ways. Too many gaps in this affidavit to ascertain exactly what could have happened. But affidavit is for an arrest and not the entire status of the case.

True ...and keep in mind that the noted "unknown male DNA" wasn't to hint at the presence of persons unknown, but rather to validate the need for a "search" that was to take a swab from EA in order to run his DNA. If she bit his hand as he was trying to put her in the trunk, maybe they found a mix of her saliva and his blood in the trunk.

I think you are confusing the two times he was at the Shops area. That was NOT what they are theorizing happened at 3:58. That was what they are saying they believe was true at the 4:56-ish time at the Shops area, from which he was next noted at his residence area at 5:32.

Am I understanding that you think she was put in the trunk around the 4:56ish time? If so, what were they doing for approximately two hours?

I'm still subscribing to the Occam's Razor theory. That one comment on the news article was just that, bizarre.

And sorry about the dental work (as someone with extensive dental history, I feel your pain!) Cat, but back to the bite mark. Again, if the bite mark were the only odd thing about his physical well-being, then ok. But we KNOW he had some kind of wound(s). Whether it was the limp, abrasions, bite mark, whatever. Something happened. The bite mark/abrasions/limp (whichever you choose to believe) will be just one piece of the puzzle. If it were the whole puzzle, yes, we would have problems. It isn't the whole puzzle guys! It is a tiny little corner piece.

That's probably the one angle that would not surprise me. It's how it fits in the timeline from when Christina and EA are last seen entering the garage that I struggle with.

BBM
Then we've been sleuthing different people :laughing:

Can anyone private message me the comment? For whatever reason, I can't see any of the comments:(

Click on "Comment" (as if you yourself want to post a comment) and all the comments will show up -- at least that was how it worked for me. I didn't see comments until I did that.

Am I understanding that you think she was put in the trunk around the 4:56ish time? If so, what were they doing for approximately two hours?

My comment was in regards to what the warrants were (and were not saying). It said they have reason to believe (and they mention evidence to support that belief) that she was taken in the trunk of his vehicle from the Shops area around 4:56 to his home around 5:32, and thus she must have been a victim of kidnapping. It does not say when or where they believe she first was placed into that trunk.

My point was that it's important to note accurately what PPD is, and isn't, saying.

FWIW the time prior to that was less than an hour (not two hours), beginning at 3:58 when EA's car left the garage, went up 121 to somewhere, and then back to the Shops vicinity by 4:50ish.

This could easily be closing remarks of EA's attorney at the trial. I'm hoping that LE and the DA have even more evidence than what they've shown already.

Even if it is it still sinks his client on the charge of agg kidnapping. Maybe not murder...but it's becoming pretty obvious he took her. There's really no evidence out there supporting otherwise IMO.

If I was a jury member I would want to see some credible photo proof of a human bite along with verification. Partial or Full set of teeth

Lots of internet gold on bitemark analysis: http://scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1152&context=faculty_publications

That's just one from a law journal.

My thinking was that if they have the size of the bite mark measured, and some former dentist of CM still have some files of her mouth, they can match.

However, if the bite mark is too large to have been CM's, that might support a theory that EA got into a fight with someone else, perhaps a male.

My comment was in regards to what the warrants were (and were not saying). It said they have reason to believe (and they mention evidence to support that belief) that she was taken in the trunk of his vehicle from the Shops area around 4:56 to his home around 5:32, and thus she must have been a victim of kidnapping. It does not say when or where they believe she first was placed into that trunk.

My point was that it's important to note accurately what PPD is, and isn't, saying.

FWIW the time prior to that was less than an hour (not two hours), beginning at 3:58 when EA's car left the garage, went up 121 to somewhere, and then back to the Shops vicinity by 4:50ish.

This is why I think the door is open, even if slightly, for the theory that he brought her back to the Shops alive and got into an altercation with someone who might have been waiting there for her return.

That someone would have to be in a small universe of people who knew where she had been that night - boyfriend, SN, and perhaps ex-boyfriend? And, who knows who HF talked to that evening and the hours before when he and CM fought, and he allegedly dealt drugs from the strip joint.

HF could have talked to any number of people they all knew from Allen/Collin County drug scene or Allen HS. Until CM shows up or is found, surely this is something the detectives are considering as well.

I just can't help but feel that some person will eventually say something. Too many criminal in the drugs scene with petty minds. Someone will eventually crack if someone else was involved.

Lots of internet gold on bitemark analysis: http://scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1152&context=faculty_publications

That's just one from a law journal.

My thinking was that if they have the size of the bite mark measured, and some former dentist of CM still have some files of her mouth, they can match.

However, if the bite mark is too large to have been CM's, that might support a theory that EA got into a fight with someone else, perhaps a male.

I actually think the lack of a picture of the bite mark could hurt EA, not help.

If you have a pic, you have a chance of showing that it was NOT that of CM, because it doesn't match her dental records. But without a pic, you deal with a totality that says there was a bite by someone, and bruises, and more ...and then provide into evidence the absurd lies he told about the tire being the cause ... add in the evidence (my conjecture, at this point, but I think they have it) of a mix of her saliva and his blood in the trunk, from where she bit him as he was putting her in there ....and let the jury take it from there.

I say we get Ole Sparky ready, because a kidnapping used to be a death penalty offense in Texas. 3 million volts, time to have a barbecue of this lying kidnapping creep.

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
Can you guys expand on this a little more? Are y'all thinking he left the cell phones at his house while doing some of this driving? Doesn't LE have all the cell tower pings from his phone? I'm confused on how CM couldn't be anywhere near one of the cell tower pings.QUOTE][/QUOTE]
We the public only know of (generally) two sets of cell tower pings. But LE may have 100 more, we have no way of knowing, or they may have no more.

The two we know of are
(1) in the Shops at Legacy area in the 4:47-4:56 time span, when we know her phone pinged and so did his
(2) in the vicinity near his residence at 5:32

We are simply theorizing about the point in time at which she or her body was taken and left somewhere.
- Was it before 4:47 when he drove somewhere and then came back?
- During the 4:47-4:56 (or maybe a bit before or after) time near Shops at Legacy?
- In the 4:56 - 5:32 time span that began at SAL and ended near his residence?
- After 5:32 and before 10:15 gas fill-up?

Of course, it's always possible she was still in trunk or in temporary place at 10:15 and she was taken to wherever later. But the longer the interval from 3:58 until we theorize she or her body was disposed, the less likely imo.

It's possible LE has lots of pings that could further guide or limit the possibilities, but we are not privy to that knowledge (or lack of same).

SteveS said basically what I was thinking. Seems many are convinced CM is along the route of the pings released by LE. I believe the pings released (4:47/4:56/5:32) were merely to get the arrest affidavit, and LE is most likely aware of many many more. We the public have no idea where EA is from the 5:32am ping until he shows up at Kroger getting gas and wiping down his car at 10am. Seems plausible he went home with CM in his trunk, got a game plan together, and then hid CM somewhere before going to kroger. LE has not, I cannot emphasize this enough, LE has not tipped their entire hand yet. All they've shown us is a pair of Aces, and they are systematically working on a full (jail) house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro