GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With watching his interviews its obvious he believes his lies. He has been so confident and actually believed LE when they told him he was only a suspect. Then he had the audacity to tell the ihe interviewer or LE to quit wasting their time with him. Im sure he was shocked as HELL when LE showed up to arrest him. I bet thats the quickest he's ever gotten his butt out of bed. Lol. Then starting crying because he got caught.
I also wanted to point out that i went and got gas at the Kroger in Allen where he was squeegying his trunk. They must have 10 cameras just at the gas station and when you grab the gas handle there is a sign that says "smile, you are on camera". He either didnt see it or didnt care. What an idiot *advertiser censored*.

More than likely hungover and tired so he prob paid more attention to cleaning off than cameras. Hungover minds have loopy priorities

What totally baffles me is that she has not been found. He has made so many mistakes. Where is she that he could hide her so well? How did he manage to hide her so well? Usually people who get a way with murder plan it out. This was done so carelessly....how is it that she hasn't been found? Where is she?

Yup. That's why I don't totally eliminate theories that are brought up on cartel or passing her off or whatever. It's weird they haven't found her.

Well Jonni feels she could of been sold into the sex trade in Mexico. The dad has contacts and travel to Mexico.... its possible.
I know many don't agree however I do think its highly possible!!

He did lie about the route he took home, but then provided a toll tag to show he used Sam Rayburn Tollway. :dunno: :gaah:

What is interesting to think about is this: did he lie about his route home? I think he lied about where he went when he left the Shops at 3:58, but I'm betting that he did indeed take Legacy back to Allen when he eventually went home. It makes me wonder what other "partial truths" are there? Is that where we can find some clues??

Yes, I agree with that....but gosh, think about it.... I mean... any NORMAL person would be shaking like a leaf trying to dispose of a person.... mistakes would be made unless they kept her at home and took time, careful time, to figure out what to do. In a case like that, she would be long gone from the area.... like LOOONNGG gone...road trip to another state... Oklahoma....Mexico for that matter....

An UN named person posted in the start of these threads who was there she said that night mentioned EA may of "left for the weekend" or something to that affect, that she thought it was weird he hadn't helped and Implied it was weird he went on vacation afterward or something. Idk if it was deleted.

For those who are wondering about visitations and rules, here is a link for the Collin county Detention Facility.

http://www.co.collin.tx.us/sheriff/Pages/visitor.aspx

Regarding whether or not a visitation with a priest would be recorded, I am not sure. However, I visited my brother in prison over the course of 5 years and i never felt that our visitations were recorded, perhaps by video, but not sound. It was always in a group setting with other inmates and visitors. We sat across from each other at tables. We were able to hug hello and goodbye, but other than that no other physical contact was allowed. The guards were constantly walking around the room and could hear what we were saying, but they never stood right next to us listening to every word. Mostly they're just watching to make sure people aren't touching each other.

We did have access to paper and pencils, and we could take the paper with us when we left. Our pockets were never checked after the visitations, only before. The inmates were always patted down/examined both before and after visitations. Also, all incoming and outgoing mail was always examined, so there was never any privacy regarding mail.

So, could EA's conversation with a priest remain private? Definitely.

Could EA make a list for someone when he was in jail in September? I think so, if it happened during a visit.

Hope this helps anyone who is curious about jail/prison visitations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think jail visits are different than prison visits, prison being where someone is sent after sentencing and maybe they arent listening for anything that can be used during trial? Jmo. Good info though thank you!

Assuming he did know about pings, maybe he thought her phone was dead since she had asked to use his to contact HF, but at some point saw that it was still on and realized it would have been pinging towers all along his route.

Possibly why he lied about the route he took home, thinking they'd pull ping data from the wrong towers maybe?

Someone used Christina's phone at the same time EA's car exited the garage.
If reports on text times and messages sent are accurate, this text was sent to HF asking him to leave the door unlocked (more lost keys!).

Consider this, if Christina typed the text, I doubt she was in the trunk of EA's car already.
If EA typed the text using Christina's phone, how did he do so while driving at the same time?
So, could a third person have been in EA's car prior to exiting the garage?

If the route EA took matched this idea, someone else could have sent the text to HF, while the two of them planned to drive to Fort Worth to leave an injured Christina in her own house. The reason/motive being to hurt HF.

Did Christina believe she was getting a ride to Fort Worth?
Someone told LE that SN had offered to drive her all the way to Fort Worth himself. CM decided she was able to drive herself and left with EA walking. While in route, CM phoned SN to inform him she was still walking.
Where was SN at this time? Back at the apartment CM just left?
Why the need to keep SN informed after making the decision to drive herself home?

Imo, the story doesn't make sense. Something is off.

What is interesting to think about is this: did he lie about his route home? I think he lied about where he went when he left the Shops at 3:58, but I'm betting that he did indeed take Legacy back to Allen when he eventually went home. It makes me wonder what other "partial truths" are there? Is that where we can find some clues??

Thank you. Where could she be? I forget. How many hours between the time he was clocked at Custer road at 0408 until he showed up at work? I don't think that is enough time to go to Mexico or Oklahoma, but certainly enough time to have passed her off to someone else.

An UN named person posted in the start of these threads who was there she said that night mentioned EA may of "left for the weekend" or something to that affect, that she thought it was weird he hadn't helped and Implied it was weird he went on vacation afterward or something. Idk if it was deleted.

:floorlaugh: A week in the slammer for stealing the gold phone wouldn't exactly be a vacation I don't think, but it would certainly be an excuse for not helping search for a missing person.

:floorlaugh: A week in the slammer for stealing the gold phone wouldn't exactly be a vacation I don't think, but it would certainly be an excuse for not helping search for a missing person.

Well I don't think she meant a real vacation lol
But I don't know.
All I know is she has a lot of people looking for her and a lot of people missing her.

Someone used Christina's phone at the same time EA's car exited the garage.
If reports on text times and messages sent are accurate, this text was sent to HF asking him to leave the door unlocked (more lost keys!).

Consider this, if Christina typed the text, I doubt she was in the trunk of EA's car already.
If EA typed the text using Christina's phone, how did he do so while driving at the same time?
So, could a third person have been in EA's car prior to exiting the garage?

If the route EA took matched this idea, someone else could have sent the text to HF, while the two of them planned to drive to Fort Worth to leave an injured Christina in her own house. The reason/motive being to hurt HF.

Did Christina believe she was getting a ride to Fort Worth?
Someone told LE that SN had offered to drive her all the way to Fort Worth himself. CM decided she was able to drive herself and left with EA walking. While in route, CM phoned SN to inform him she was still walking.
Where was SN at this time? Back at the apartment CM just left?
Why the need to keep SN informed after making the decision to drive herself home?

Imo, the story doesn't make sense. Something is off.

Yes, something is most definitely off. Perhaps CM did think she was being taken to Fort Worth, but she insisted on driving. Perhaps, the thought was to use CM as bait, but the rat didn't take the bait.

Could EA have driven CM to Fort Worth intending to trap HF, but he wasn't home? Where is she?

I actually agree sadly.
I don't think this scum bag will open his mouth bc it's not going to benefit him.
They can't find her or her body so they would have a rough time giving him a murder charge with circumstantial evidence. I know its been done so please don't debate w me.

I just felt like if he was going to speak, he would of done it. Unless something changes, they find Christina, this arrogant a hole probably will not talk. Whether its bc of cartel or his own selfishness. I felt hopeful w his arrest he was going to crack. Not anymore :(
I agree with you but am praying we are both wrong. He is a shallow and selfish monster....IMO

It is sad to think that Christina would still be alive instead of missing if she hadn't walked alone with EA that night to the garage...

Yes, something is most definitely off. Perhaps CM did think she was being taken to Fort Worth, but she insisted on driving. Perhaps, the thought was to use CM as bait, but the rat didn't take the bait.

Could EA have driven CM to Fort Worth intending to trap HF, but he wasn't home? Where is she?

Sorry Boots, not following.
I don't believe the pings show EA headed toward Fort Worth.
The party goers insist CM was planning to drive herself home.
Yet the weird texts, along with the times they were sent, don't match other details.
When they do match, they do so awkwardly.
Like, leave the door unlocked when the keys had been found
(at least LE believes CM had her keys based on the text she sent to HF at just past 2:30 a.m.).

I'm not following why Boots would say Christina would be alive and in jail with Hunter. Perhaps that could be explained?

Sorry Boots, not following.
I don't believe the pings show EA headed toward Fort Worth.
The party goers insist CM was planning to drive herself home.
Yet the weird texts, along with the times they were sent, don't match other details.
When they do match, they do so awkwardly.
Like, leave the door unlocked when the keys had been found
(at least LE believes CM had her keys based on the text she sent to HF at just past 2:30 a.m.).

I know. She should be close. Why can't they find her? Why didn't the friend, SN, walk her to the garage to make sure she reached her car safely. She insisted on driving so why wouldn't he at least walk her to the car and say "are you sure I can't drive you to Fort Worth?' Instead every one of the friends let her leave the party with EA alone. I hope LE is shaking down more than one person in jail.

Hello everyone. Hope you all had happy holidays! I've been trying to maintain reading here the last few days but been in and out. I so hoped Christina would be home for Christmas. :( Always praying for Christina and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member