GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.
He's not very bright and didnt realize cameras were watching him so i'm not shocked that he returned to the shops. I'm thinking, after the offense, he was going to put her back in or near her car but got spooked by the "security" people leaving the garage. He already had in his head that he left her at the sidewalk and kept walking to the other parking garage like he wasnt on camera and would never get caught. I dont think he ever realized being the last person to be seen with her would ever make him look guilty until way after the fact and the spanish family friend had to educate him on how guilty that makes someone look. I wouldn be surprised if he didnt drive around for days with her in the trunk. He clearly thinks he's out smarted everyone at this/that point. This is what makes me think Sr. had to have helped. EA jr. is just not bright enough to hide her alone unless he put her and all her belongings in a trash compactor at the shops and got extremely lucky because the cameras werent working. But then i have to remember he was shop vac ing his car at work so my guess is that he was cleaning up mud/dirt from the unknown males shoes on the passanger side, which brings me back to having someones help.

They interviewed the EX BF a few times remember!

I actually agree sadly.
I don't think this scum bag will open his mouth bc it's not going to benefit him.
They can't find her or her body so they would have a rough time giving him a murder charge with circumstantial evidence. I know its been done so please don't debate w me.

I just felt like if he was going to speak, he would of done it. Unless something changes, they find Christina, this arrogant a hole probably will not talk. Whether its bc of cartel or his own selfishness. I felt hopeful w his arrest he was going to crack. Not anymore :(

Yes, im still waiting on something to come up about the ex. He's obviously not sleuthable yet.

Unless EA knew HF wasn't going to report his girlfriend missing, he shoukd have been trying to get rid of evidence asap. Unless...

Over and out. :eek:fftobed:
Last night, I had the vivid dream of three again. Since I rarely remember my dreams, but I always go over Christina's case in my head while trying to fall asleep, I can't help but relate the two.
Probably my subconscious is trying to make sense of the more complex possibilities of what may have happened.

3 Yep - the #3 makes sense to me too.

I don't think anything is going to come up with the HF or the ex BF being involved. According to what at least one person on here - that knew him in high school - EA was never part of any one group of friends.

If someone is involved in a crime such as I suspect EA of committing, then they need someone they can trust as an accomplice. I just don't think there is anyone that fits that level of trust in EA's life outside of family.

I actually agree sadly.
I don't think this scum bag will open his mouth bc it's not going to benefit him.
They can't find her or her body so they would have a rough time giving him a murder charge with circumstantial evidence. I know its been done so please don't debate w me.
I just felt like if he was going to speak, he would of done it. Unless something changes, they find Christina, this arrogant a hole probably will not talk. Whether its bc of cartel or his own selfishness. I felt hopeful w his arrest he was going to crack. Not anymore :(

With watching his interviews its obvious he believes his lies. He has been so confident and actually believed LE when they told him he was only a suspect. Then he had the audacity to tell the ihe interviewer or LE to quit wasting their time with him. Im sure he was shocked as HELL when LE showed up to arrest him. I bet thats the quickest he's ever gotten his butt out of bed. Lol. Then starting crying because he got caught.
I also wanted to point out that i went and got gas at the Kroger in Allen where he was squeegying his trunk. They must have 10 cameras just at the gas station and when you grab the gas handle there is a sign that says "smile, you are on camera". He either didnt see it or didnt care. What an idiot *advertiser censored*.

I actually agree sadly.

What totally baffles me is that she has not been found. He has made so many mistakes. Where is she that he could hide her so well? How did he manage to hide her so well? Usually people who get a way with murder plan it out. This was done so carelessly....how is it that she hasn't been found? Where is she?

With watching his interviews its obvious he believes his lies. He has been so confident and actually believed LE when they told him he was only a suspect. Then he had the audacity to tell the ihe interviewer or LE to quit wasting their time with him. Im sure he was shocked as HELL when LE showed up to arrest him. I bet thats the quickest he's ever gotten his butt out of bed. Lol. Then starting crying because he got caught.
I also wanted to point out that i went and got gas at the Kroger in Allen where he was squeegying his trunk. They must have 10 cameras just at the gas station and when you grab the gas handle there is a sign that says "smile, you are on camera". He either didnt see it or didnt care. What an idiot *advertiser censored*.

This is exactly why I think something else is going on in this case.
This guy is not acting like hes done anything wrong.
If u just kidnapped or possibly murdered someone wouldn't u be nervous?

if the searchers meet in Allen, does that mean that they will only search in Allen? Maybe they will search somewhere between EA's home and where he works in Wylie.
Also, how do you know his car was vacuumed already?

They meet in Allen but they disperse to different places. It could be Frisco. It could be Wylie, Lucas, Culleoka etc....

Not if he's a psychopath, narcissist, or sociopath......take your pick.

What totally baffles me is that she has not been found. He has made so many mistakes. Where is she that he could hide her so well? How did he manage to hide her so well? Usually people who get a way with murder plan it out. This was done so carelessly....how is it that she hasn't been found? Where is she?

Maybe because hes not the one that hid her.
Maybe some other cars need to have a forensics going over!

Unless he is a sociopath. Look at Jodi Arias.... even though I know she is guilty, every time I watch an interview, she is so darn convincing. She lies so easily. Its absolutely insanely creepy. Creepy creepy. Sociopaths can pass a lie detector test because they have absolutely no conscious.

Million dollar question & one I keep pondering as well.. Since that is the only thing he seems to have done "right", it makes me think someone else took care of that part...

We really need some more info here.
We have hit the wall!

The standard of secrecy protecting a confession outweighs any form of professional confidentiality or secrecy. When a person unburdens his soul and confesses his sins to a priest in the Sacrament of Penance, a very sacred trust is formed. The priest must maintain absolute secrecy about anything that a person confesses. For this reason, confessionals were developed with screens to protect the anonymity of the penitent. This secrecy is called "the sacramental seal," "the seal of the confessional," or "the seal of confession."

The sacramental seal is inviolable. Quoting Canon 983.1 of the Code of Canon Law, the Catechism states, "...It is a crime for a confessor in any way to betray a penitent by word or in any other manner or for any reason" (No. 2490). A priest, therefore, cannot break the seal to save his own life, to protect his good name, to refute a false accusation, to save the life of another, to aid the course of justice (like reporting a crime), or to avert a public calamity. He cannot be compelled by law to disclose a person's confession or be bound by any oath he takes, e.g. as a witness in a court trial. A priest cannot reveal the contents of a confession either directly, by repeating the substance of what has been said, or indirectly, by some sign, suggestion, or action. A Decree from the Holy Office (Nov. 18, 1682) mandated that confessors are forbidden, even where there would be no revelation direct or indirect, to make any use of the knowledge obtained in the confession that would "displease" the penitent or reveal his identity.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en...holic-faith/the-seal-of-the-confessional.html

Interesting. What a tremendous burden for clergy to carry.

Maybe because hes not the one that hid her.
Maybe some other cars need to have a forensics going over!

Yes, I agree with that....but gosh, think about it.... I mean... any NORMAL person would be shaking like a leaf trying to dispose of a person.... mistakes would be made unless they kept her at home and took time, careful time, to figure out what to do. In a case like that, she would be long gone from the area.... like LOOONNGG gone...road trip to another state... Oklahoma....Mexico for that matter....

I don't think anything is going to come up with the HF or the ex BF being involved. According to what at least one person on here - that knew him in high school - EA was never part of any one group of friends.

If someone is involved in a crime such as I suspect EA of committing, then they need someone they can trust as an accomplice. I just don't think there is anyone that fits that level of trust in EA's life outside of family.

I have to agree with that too. Im all over the place with this case and nothing would shock me at this point. I would think this has got to be getting to his parents. How can they sleep at night knowing how many people are putting time, money and everything else into finding Christina. Not to mention the obvious, her family.
Certainly EA Sr. knows where she is. I am guessing he is the next to be arrested and maybe something will happen as soon as the holidays are over. ONLY GUESSING here. And hoping. Anything to bring Christina home. We are at 4 months next week and not one piece of clothing found yet.

One reason he could have turned around to go back to the shops was to make it appear as if Christina was abducted after he left the garage. If she was found near the garage, and he was able to prove that he had already left (ie, by taking the toll road) it would show that he didn't have time to do anything other than leave when he said he did.

Something made him change his mind about returning her to the garage area - possibly fear of having his vehicle caught on camera thereby placing him back in the area, or there were too many people around. He could also have realized that Christina's phone could still be sending out pings. He was also making mistakes, like leaving his phone on (it pinged at 5800 Granite Parkway at 04:56. He may have decided at this point, just to drive home, maybe change his clothes and decide his next course of action.

:gaah: What is wrong with this guy?

Per the 1st affidavit "Arochi also told Affiant his direction of travel when leaving the Shops at Legacy on 08/30/2014, was east on Legacy Drive to Central Expressway and then exit Bethany Road to his home in Allen, Texas. This statement was also proved to be false when Arochi provided his toll tag records which showed he used Sam Rayburn Tollway and passed the Custer Road gantry northbound on 08/30/2014 at 0408 hours."

Where did Arochi pull this toll tag from? :butthead:

And LE was on his case from September 4th.

"On Thursday, September 4, 2014, Arochi allowed Affiant to conduct a consent search of his Chevrolet Camaro SS."

So, if LE has been tailing EA since September 4, and he was also in jail after that time for the theft of the gold phone, he really didn't have much time or opportunity to move a body it would seem. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member