GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person(s) who should have been alarmed were those who she would see in her normal routine and notice her absence. But no one else in the world would have any way to know she wasn't where she should be, and thus missing, until one of those in her "life routine" circle noticed.

Who would those be?
- Her BF should have been one, living in the same residence, but they say he was out of town. And if he was a horse's rear who lived in his own self-focused world (being a drug dealer, I can envision that being the case), then why would he ever wonder or care where she was, if she wasn't with him? Layer that with a turbulent relationship, and he's an awful support net.
- Her boss would have been another, but only when she was expected at work, and apparently "missing a day without notice" didn't set off any alarms until it happened twice in a row.
- Neighbors? Probably not, in this day and age of myob living.
- Her family? As far as they knew, she was in FW living her life. No reason to think otherwise.
- The ones from 8/29? Same thing. She didn't see any of them on a daily basis. Once she left that apt, they shut the mental door and assumed she was back to her FW routine.

I don't think I'm unusual. And ....

If I fell down a well tomorrow, and no one saw it happen, there's only one person in the entire world that would notice I was missing anytime soon. A few others might notice after a few days or maybe up to a week, but if for some reason that one person didn't take notice, it might take that week for the rest of the world to start looking.

She probably wasn't much different.
You make a valid pt. I live with my husband. We know each others routines...but no one walks in your shoes but you. If I didn't come home he would be alarmed...HF, on the other hand, from what we are learning was full of himself, narcissistic traits....if they were fighting, like Jonnie said they were.....then I could see a person like him thinking like him to just ignore CM. Clearly, his main focus was the drug scene.

As far as PP, we are learning how much she cares based on her actions since the kidnapping.
As far as the other friends, they went back to their daily lives. No one walks in your shoes but you. To a degree, we only know our own routine unless its someone we live with....and CM and her someone seemed to be full of himself....moo!

Respectfully, not to me. 4 days. She had a :beagle: named Madden. She was going home to Madden and BF. She sent pictures she found her keys. Where was he for 4 days? I don't believe that as loved as CM was that not one of her friends or family members or her SO wasn't concerned Saturday morning when she didn't show up for work? Doesn't make sense to me, respectfully.

I see what you're saying Boots, but I believe it was just an unfortunate case of one party thinking she was at "X" and another party thinking she was at "Y" and didn't feel a need to check it out, which tells me that at times it was normal for CM to sort of "drop out of sight". That only leaves a sorry excuse for a boyfriend & a dog (and the dog ain't talking)...

So we still have seventeen days to find Christina before EA's bond is possibly reduced on Jan-15.

Damn! So the second warrant did buy them 30 days to find more of CM's DNA in/on/under/around on EA's car!

:fear: Bejeezers!

I am not sure what it all means, actually reading up on it now. I was just alerting that there was some movement at the courthouse. Wish I could provide more information. It's very confusing to understand, as everything that I have read regarding the Writ of Habeas Corpus generally refers to Post-Hearing cases, which obviously isn't the case here.

According to www.law.cornell.edu:

"Habeas corpus is a writ that is used to bring a party who has been criminally convicted in state court into federal court. Usually, writs of habeas corpus are used to review the legality of the party’s arrest, imprisonment, or detention. The federal court’s review of a habeas corpus petition is considered to be collateral relief of a state court decision rather than direct review."

"Today, habeas corpus is mainly used as a post-conviction remedy for state or federal prisoners who challenge the legality of the application of federal laws that were used in the judicial proceedings that resulted in their detention."

So from what I gather, it's a way present the case before a federal court, and in many cases to judge whether that prisoner is being legally detained. If the custodian (prison official) is unable to prove legally prove the prisoners detainment, the federal court can order their release.

It is also used for bond reduction, and it says "Writ of Habeas Corpus-Bond Reduction" on the Collin County website, so I'm guessing that his lawyer is trying to reduce his bond. As for the $100, idk what that means, reduced to $100? Only reduce $100? $100 fee for filing the writ? No idea! edit: looks like it was the fee for filing, transactions are shown at the bottom of the page.

I gathered all this info from http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/habeas_corpus and wikipedia, I am in not a lawyer nor have I been formally educated in law, this is all JMO!!

I see what you're saying Boots, but I believe it was just an unfortunate case of one party thinking she was at "X" and another party thinking she was at "Y" and didn't feel a need to check it out, which tells me that at times it was normal for CM to sort of "drop out of sight". That only leaves a sorry excuse for a boyfriend & a dog (and the dog ain't talking)...

No, unfortunately, Madden can't talk. So, you are of the opinion that EA and EA alone pulled this off? No help whatsoever?

I mean if he dumped her in a dumpster somewhere (the dumpsters at the Shops aren't that big) and in the heat of summer that someone (garbage man), you are of the belief that no one would have noticed the scent of death in August/September in Texas in the city of Plano?

If she's in a landfill from September.... That's not good news. I'd rather she be found, is my hope and wishes.

Or vomit! They said she was not feeling well.
If she threw up on the back of his ca that would seep into the lid opening yes?

We really need more info from LE.
I do believe there is a lot more to watever happened to Christina!
In my opinion I don't think it could be vomit on car. We learned from CD that CM changed her shirt to the oversized shirt because she was sick.. We see the oversized shirt in the video of her walking with EA to the car as proof. This was before she was in EA's car.

I am not sure what it all means, actually reading up on it now. I was just alerting that there was some movement at the courthouse. Wish I could provide more information. It's very confusing to understand, as everything that I have read regarding the Writ of Habeas Corpus generally refers to Post-Hearing cases, which obviously isn't the case here.

The W of H C item is legalese in this instance for a hearing to argue for a bond reduction.

I live in 2 ridiculously strict HOAs. And I can't imagine anyone objecting to a missing person's poster. Not putting them up will more negatively effect home values than doing so.

I am a real estate broker, posters do not effect housing values.

No, unfortunately, Madden can't talk. So, you are of the opinion that EA and EA alone pulled this off? No help whatsoever?

I mean if he dumped her in a dumpster somewhere (the dumpsters at the Shops aren't that big) and in the heat of summer that someone (garbage man), you are of the belief that no one would have noticed the scent of death in August/September in Texas in the city of Plano?

If she's in a landfill from September.... That's not good news. I'd rather she be found, is my hope and wishes.

Well, I'm trying to be open-minded, but yes, my first opinion is that EA is solely responsible. As far as a dumpster...possible. Some dumpsters have a strong smell anyway and I don't know the schedule of when they are emptied. I do know that those guys that drive the big trucks to empty them, just sit inside the truck, drive up to the dumpster, stick the big forks inside the two slots, lift it up and dump the stuff into the rear. CM could have been wrapped up in a tarp or something (hate saying all of this)... So yes, she could very well be in a landfill..

My second opinion is that someone close to EA helped hide her & took her to heaven-knows-where..

Quailfoot is good with legal'ese! Hope s/he pops in to explain a little more. Particularly on he part on the courthouse website for EAs case about the motion to preserve evidence as it relates to the Habeus Corpus.

Habeus corpus means that the prisoner will come to the court in person, and they will judge whether they are being detained legally. So, in relation to the Motion to Preserve Evidence, which "forces the prosecution to preserve all evidence until a defense investigator or expert can evaluate the evidence". http://www.lawfirms.com/resources/c...nal-defense-case/motions-trial-procedures.htm

So it sounds like the defense is wanting the prosecution to preserve all evidence, and then they are wanting "Equal Access to Observation of Testing of Evidence" as said on the Collin website.

So I am guessing that the defense wants to gather the evidence and argue that EA is not being detained legally based on the DNA results and other evidence that PD collected.

JMO...

Quailfoot is good with legal'ese! Hope s/he pops in to explain a little more. Particularly on he part on the courthouse website for EAs case about the motion to preserve evidence as it relates to the Habeus Corpus.

The M to P E is somewhat routine legal procedure for a defense attorney. Don't read too much into it.

In some ways, it's a "preserve your rights" type of move, and indicates that EA probably has an experienced and competent attorney handling his case. In essence, it's a demand to allow defense-paid testers to be able to perform the same tests as the prosecution, and (especially when that's not possible) to be able to essentially look over the shoulder of the prosecution testers, so to speak, to ensure the tests are done fairly and properly.

Well, I'm trying to be open-minded, but yes, my first opinion is that EA is solely responsible. As far as a dumpster...possible. Some dumpsters have a strong smell anyway and I don't know the schedule of when they are emptied. I do know that those guys that drive the big trucks to empty them, just sit inside the truck, drive up to the dumpster, stick the big forks inside the two slots, lift it up and dump the stuff into the rear. CM could have been wrapped up in a tarp or something (hate saying all of this)... So yes, she could very well be in a landfill..

My second opinion is that someone close to EA helped hide her & took her to heaven-knows-where..

A tarp...... I wonder if he covered his car with a tarp at times? So he might have had one in his trunk....

Just thinking out loud mostly.

The W of H C item is legalese in this instance for a hearing to argue for a bond reduction.

On the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus for Collin County, it refers to Article 17.151, Section 1 of the T.C.C.P, stating in part that a defendant must be released on personal bond or by reducing the amount of bail required if the defendant is still in custody and the state is not ready for trial within
(1) 90 days from the commencement of his detention if he is accused of a felony
(2) 30 days if he is accused of a misdemeanor punishable by >180 days in jail or
(3) 15 days if accused of misdemeanor punishable by 180 days or less

In reading the form, it appears this petition can only be referring to the Theft Charge and not the AK hold as he has only been incarcerated for 17 days thus far. They might be trying to get the bond posted on 9/22 back or reduced--just guessing that the bondsman might be pressing to get his money back since that case hasn't made any progress.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

Looking at this timeline... this is where I think EA did something with Christina. 4:08 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro passed through Custer Road gantry northbound on S.H. 121.

4:47 a.m. Morris’ phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

4:56 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

5:32 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower in 1500 block of Bethany Drive near his home.

That was a long time to be in one area... and why come back? I still think that is very close to the pond.... maybe he was disposing her items there? I don't know....but my opinion is this is where to look. If he was driving from 5800 Granit Parkway to 1500 block of Bethany Drive according to google maps it would only take him 22 minutes without traffic and 24 with (which we know at that time of morning it would be at most probably 22 minutes to go the 12.5 miles) I would even think less at that time of day. So where are all the pings....? What did he do with her in that timeframe? https://www.google.com/maps/dir/580...82e404d4a9!2m2!1d-96.6338368!2d33.0856044!3e0

Ok, from the Custer Road Gantry or Alma, it's about 10/12 minutes back to 5800 Granite Parkway. I wish I knew more about pings, like why the 9 minute difference. Could be that different carriers ping at different intervals? Could they have only selected certain pings to show locations?

Wonder if the PI is making headway.

I've been behind here for days....it's really time to #findchristina!!!!!

Hadn't heard BF was out of town. Thought he was at home or selling and dealing in the midst of a Federal Investigation.

Her boss would know if she wasn't at work, IMO. She was supposed to work Saturday. Says so in the first affidavit. She didn't show for work Tuesday and the boss set off the alarm since HF did not. Boss knew CM was upset Friday.

None of my immediate family are at work today. Most of my friends are work today. I work tomorrow. If I get sick my SO will call in for me, blah, blah, blah.......

Where's Christina?

I was a manager for many years & if one of my people didn't show up for work & didn't call in I would typically attempt one phone call to see what was going on.. If a second day rolled around, with no calls, then I would call whatever contacts were in their file. Of course a lot of that depended on their past record of punctuality, tenure etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99