GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like sunscreen and bug spray is very small. I wish I could put in search time.

Hi All .. I have been following this case and felt the need to join in. I am so heartbroken for the family.

The one thing that is puzzling me is about the vid of her walking toward her car. I am not really sure what she is actually wearing.
Is she wearing a hat?
Perhaps my eyes are bad, but it looks to me like a jumper dress she is wearing or is that a backpack? I am not really sure.. I have seen the vid about 15 times and still am puzzled.

I feel like sunscreen and bug spray is very small. I wish I could put in search time. Would they allow me to bring my 13 and 10 yr old boys to help search? or is that a bad idea?

I have a 10 and 13 year old. While the idea is noble, the necessary mindset for why you're there might be a little rough. God love ya for your will, though. xx

I feel like sunscreen and bug spray is very small. I wish I could put in search time. Would they allow me to bring my 13 and 10 yr old boys to help search? or is that a bad idea?

I didn't see any kids there but that's up to you. It may seem small but sunburns and bug bites make searches more challenging for them.

Thank you!

I'm new here, so before I post anything I saw a few pages back people were asking if anyone else had gone missing. I found a guy who went missing from Allen/Plano on 8/31 and reappeared on 9/2. I'm not sure if I can post anything else about it though (name, additional info, etc.) Is this against the rules or no?

I think it's ok if you're not pointing him as a suspect and just saying it's another case.

Thank you!

I'm new here, so before I post anything I saw a few pages back people were asking if anyone else had gone missing. I found a guy who went missing from Allen/Plano on 8/31 and reappeared on 9/2. I'm not sure if I can post anything else about it though (name, additional info, etc.) Is this against the rules or no?

Welcome gw12s. We're not allowed to post names of people not already named by police, media etc. but with that being said, you can give us hints of where to find the info.

Hi All .. I have been following this case and felt the need to join in. I am so heartbroken for the family.

The one thing that is puzzling me is about the vid of her walking toward her car. I am not really sure what she is actually wearing.
Is she wearing a hat?
Perhaps my eyes are bad, but it looks to me like a jumper dress she is wearing or is that a backpack? I am not really sure.. I have seen the vid about 15 times and still am puzzled.

She's wearing a backpack.

I don't believe Tim Miller allows anyone under 18 to search. You could check his website though.

I don't think they actually need anything at the moment, but don't worry about how small your contribution might seem. They have been pretty specific about their needs, and if those things are small items like sunscreen, I am sure they will be much appreciated.

Would you really want to expose your kids that??

They do also have a go fund me page that they are taking donations for the family - I think that would help with meals and hotel expenses etc. You can also donate to Texas Equusearch on their website. I'm sure they family would be very grateful for you to donate there as well.

I also have a 10 year old and would not take him with me. I think 18 is the minimum age. I helped search on Tuesday and my legs are cut up with scratches and I was wearing jeans.

Would you really want to expose your kids that??

Kids see the news. They know that people go missing. If someone wants to help and she can't because she has her children with her, I understand wanting to contribute in some way with or without your kids. Try not to be so judgey.

I saw those same shows. I think the young lady in Hawaii was Charli Scott (Maybe Carly Scott) and the young woman in Washington was Lauryn Garrett. I found the Lauryn Garrett episode to be very disturbing. Sorry to get off topic.

Thank you Kensie! Bring Christina home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members