GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome gw12s. We're not allowed to post names of people not already named by police, media etc. but with that being said, you can give us hints of where to find the info.

Okay, I searched and couldn't find anything from PPD or the media showing him missing. One of CM's FB friends had reposted a post from this guy's mom asking if anyone had seen him, he hadn't been heard from in Plano since 8/31. It turns out he was arrested in Grayson County (down 75 toward Oklahoma) for a drug related issue on 8/31, there's a blotter report about it. His mom posted he was home and "I don't have a lot of details about where he was." On 9/2 around 8 pm. She's also posted about PPD not helping her find her son and she hopes they're helping CM's family more. This guy graduated from AHS in 2007, and his brother is on CM's FB, and one of the pictures his mom posted of her son had an insta username which CM follows. He doesn't have a FB that I could find though.

Not sure if this is relevant at all, just seemed a little odd to me.

Thanks for posting that. I really wonder if she has more info on someone holding Christina Everytime she speaks out.
I highly, highly doubt that. She's just holding on to hope that her daughter is actually alive.

Okay, I searched and couldn't find anything from PPD or the media showing him missing. One of CM's FB friends had reposted a post from this guy's mom asking if anyone had seen him, he hadn't been heard from in Plano since 8/31. It turns out he was arrested in Grayson County (down 75 toward Oklahoma) for a drug related issue on 8/31, there's a blotter report about it. His mom posted he was home and "I don't have a lot of details about where he was." On 9/2 around 8 pm. She's also posted about PPD not helping her find her son and she hopes they're helping CM's family more. This guy graduated from AHS in 2007, and his brother is on CM's FB, and one of the pictures his mom posted of her son had an insta username which CM follows. He doesn't have a FB that I could find though.

Not sure if this is relevant at all, just seemed a little odd to me.
He was "missing" because he was in jail??

Aw man. I was hoping they would be real UAVs not RC crap. The FAA has to be notified for those? Sheesh.

I was wondering the same thing. How high do they fly? Is that the reason FAA had to be notified? Like I said my neighbor flies his planes and helicopter in his back pasture which abuts our back pasture all the time, but we are in a RURAL area. No airports close by. It's pretty cool-looking, or at least the first pic they released was. Haven't watched the youtube yet. I was hoping some men and their toys would jump in and explain the drone, or women with their drone toys???

Ditto that!!
Kids see the news. They know that people go missing. If someone wants to help and she can't because she has her children with her, I understand wanting to contribute in some way with or without your kids. Try not to be so judgey.

I don't think she knew he had been arrested, she just posted her phone number and the car he drives. I only found it when I searched his name. Grayson Co is an hour North of Plano though.

Actually, I think this is significant enough to call the tip line! He went missing the day after CM? Even if he was in jail, it's odd enough.

Not directed toward anyone. I think all remarks or observations that are not directly related to this case should be kept totally to yourself. Let's stick to discussing the case and nothing else. ty

I am pretty sure TES requires volunteers to be over eighteen.

Fnurse, I don't think its a good idea to bring the kids. I know your intentions are good, but if they were to find anything, it could be very very very traumatic for them. Also, there are specific methods which need to be adhered to, so as to not compromise any evidence, etc, which is probably best suited for an adult.

So many really big hearts here. Just logging on since yesterday, going back to read.

Imo, it is horrible to face, but searching from air and land is not searching for a live person, after a two-week period. But it is all that can be done, really, short of door-to-door house searches in hopes she is alive somewhere. So Imo, if these professional searchers do find her, it won't be good news. Jmo

I don't think she's near the shops anymore. I think someone took her in a car. Who knows where.

Hi All .. I have been following this case and felt the need to join in. I am so heartbroken for the family.

The one thing that is puzzling me is about the vid of her walking toward her car. I am not really sure what she is actually wearing.
Is she wearing a hat?
Perhaps my eyes are bad, but it looks to me like a jumper dress she is wearing or is that a backpack? I am not really sure.. I have seen the vid about 15 times and still am puzzled.

Welcome txyorkiemom :)

:welcome5:

Actually, I think this is significant enough to call the tip line! He went missing the day after CM? Even if he was in jail, it's odd enough.
How is it odd? Even a little bit?

No one knew where the guy was because he was in jail. This is not uncommon...at all.

Are any of the girls from the apt. or party involved in the search or the FB page? ty

:thinking: Hi fellow Websleuthers! I have been MIA since the Jodi Arias trial. Just had to take a little breather, but have been closely following this case since it is in my area of Tx. I live about 45 minutes north of Allen.
I know that it was posted in MSM that Christina had an ex-boyfriend, Aaron Prendergast, that she left to date HF. I hope this is not against the rules since it HAS been brought up in MSM, but has anyone else read Aaron's FB page, specifically the post on 9-1, the date after Christina went missing? If this is not allowed please delete.

I highly, highly doubt that. She's just holding on to hope that her daughter is actually alive.

We all should hold onto hope that Christina is still alive in my opinion. We have nothing to prove otherwise. There have been miracles as Tim has said. I cannot give up on Christina still being alive. Not yet. This story has many players and the ending has not been written yet. Just my little opinion.

How is it odd? Even a little bit?

No one knew where the guy was because he was in jail. This is not uncommon...at all.

I know the family of this guy and we were all worried sick. I didn't realize he was in jail. It's weird that he went missing at the same time as she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101