GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews
The drone has been launched! #ChristinaMorris #FindChristina @starlocalmedia pic.twitter.com/5a8oOENkBs

Mixed feelings - if the drones find something, it won't be good. Here's to getting answers or clues today....

The Federal Aviation Administration has now given the non-profit search and rescue group from Houston called EquuSearch clearance to use a drone between Sept. 11-15 to help look for a 23-year-old woman who went missing in Plano.
Texas EquuSearch says the drones can cover a square mile in 10 minutes, taking 100 to 200 photos in that time.
Texas Equusearch Joins Search for Missing Woman
"I'm confident that we will have a good flight and successful missions. And then after that it will be up to squinting the pictures and seeing what we can find," said Gene Robinson, Texas EquuSearch's director of unmanned aircraft operations.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/More-Resources-Being-Used-for-Woman-Missing-in-Plano-274682351.html

I have watched a couple of these shows. They go and film live to where people are searching for missing loved ones. They usually include the name of the victim in the title of the show. I'm looking on the Investigation Discovery web site for the two specials I have seen, but no luck.

One girl was missing from one of the Hawaiian islands. Actually she and her boyfriend went missing near where the volcanos rupture because they were going to start a tour guide business in the area. Ended up her and her boyfriend got into a fight and he killed her. Her body was discovered very soon after he dumped her into the sea. He ended up killing himself when they finally found him and I think he had written a note explaining that he had killed her. Dang! I wish I could remember the names. That would help me.

The other girl, Washington or somewhere up north went missing. She had been in Drug Rehab and was coming home. She just disappeared from a bus stop. They found her backpack and immediately suspected foul play. However, in the end, people kept saying they were seeing her. At the end of that show it left you feeling that the girl was alive and just didn't want to be found at that point. Her mother also at one point was very frightened that her daughter was being held against her will. Anyway, I am anxious to see Christina's story and hopefully she will be home by the time it airs and they can give an uplifting update.

Seriously love disappeared.

Just going by intuition.. And probably a little hope. The reason I don't believe foul play was because I felt as if someone really would have seen or heard something that night.. Something weird or out of place. I understand that 4am is early but this is an area where younger people hang out not to mention the townhouse around them.

I just gave a gut feeling. I have put scenarios in my head and thought about other cases. Also I'm trying to think about if it was me, how would I act if I seen someone I knew in the parking lot or a stranger, would I fight? How would they knew I put up a struggle?

In other cases I've seen where the PD would charge someone for abduction without the body just by facts and I've see PD be really quiet and not release info to the public because there was no threat to the community.
Possible being quiet so she can home safe.

Idk holding off hope, ask me again in two hours and I'll think the opposite.

Holding off hope.

I don't think they have enough evidence to charge anyone or to even prove she was abducted at this point. I think they may have some non-solid alibis, maybe some doubtful stories. But no real evidence. Imo I do not see how they could prove anything at this point, without a confession, or finding Christina.

I have watched a couple of these shows. They go and film live to where people are searching for missing loved ones. They usually include the name of the victim in the title of the show. I'm looking on the Investigation Discovery web site for the two specials I have seen, but no luck.

One girl was missing from one of the Hawaiian islands. Actually she and her boyfriend went missing near where the volcanos rupture because they were going to start a tour guide business in the area. Ended up her and her boyfriend got into a fight and he killed her. Her body was discovered very soon after he dumped her into the sea. He ended up killing himself when they finally found him and I think he had written a note explaining that he had killed her. Dang! I wish I could remember the names. That would help me.

The other girl, Washington or somewhere up north went missing. She had been in Drug Rehab and was coming home. She just disappeared from a bus stop. They found her backpack and immediately suspected foul play. However, in the end, people kept saying they were seeing her. At the end of that show it left you feeling that the girl was alive and just didn't want to be found at that point. Her mother also at one point was very frightened that her daughter was being held against her will. Anyway, I am anxious to see Christina's story and hopefully she will be home by the time it airs and they can give an uplifting update.

I saw those same shows. I think the young lady in Hawaii was Charli Scott (Maybe Carly Scott) and the young woman in Washington was Lauryn Garrett. I found the Lauryn Garrett episode to be very disturbing. Sorry to get off topic.

[SUB][/SUB]I just dropped off supplies they needed at the search command post. It was pretty somber in there which I understand. I did see the Dad and her brother there but it seems like they didn't have many searchers today. It was lunchtime so I think they were all eating. But it's middle of the day on Thursday so I guess a lot of people are working. Was sad to listen to them talking about how they felt and the struggle.

I don't think they have enough evidence to charge anyone or to even prove she was abducted at this point. I think they may have some non-solid alibis, maybe some doubtful stories. But no real evidence. Imo I do not see how they could prove anything at this point, without a confession, or finding Christina.

Agreed. I know they have charged people without ever recovering a body, but in this case, unless there is a shocking piece of evidence we aren't aware of, there's really no good evidence a crime was even committed :/ On one hand, it means there's hope, on the other, it just equals a whole lot of frustration.

[SUB][/SUB]I just dropped off supplies they needed at the search command post. It was pretty somber in there which I understand. I did see the Dad and her brother there but it seems like they didn't have many searchers today. It was lunchtime so I think they were all eating. But it's middle of the day on Thursday so I guess a lot of people are working. Was sad to listen to them talking about how they felt and the struggle.

At least we have the weekend approaching if they haven't found anything by then. Hopefully the coverage this has generated will bring out a lot of searchers who aren't available during the week.

If it turns out that the person responsible for Christina's disappearance, is not someone that she knows, but rather a security/maintenance person at the mall, then it is going to be very difficult to prove, because unfortunately, due to the time lapse in reporting her missing, they would have had several days to remove any evidence (and possibly mess with the security cameras).

As for the male friend that walked with Christina to the parking lot - who leaves a lone female in a parking lot at 4am in the morning without making sure they leave safely. Apart from anything else, what if her car wouldn't start?

Poor Christina, everything went wrong for her that night, starting with argument with her bf. She would have had a safe place to stay but chose to leave (possibly because she thought no-one was taking care of her dog). A male friend didn't make sure she made it out of the parking lot (this, I really find strange) and her bf didn't report her missing for several days, thereby losing valuable time. It was labour day weekend and people were probably assuming she was away enjoying herself.

I don't think she would have set out on a fairly long trip home without making sure her phone had power, so hopefully phone records will be able to pinpoint her last known location.

I was wondering about maybe dropping off supplies for searchers to help since I cannot search myself. Are we able to do that? Do you know how I can find out what items they may need? Id really like to do something.

I was wondering about maybe dropping off supplies for searchers to help since I cannot search myself. Are we able to do that? Do you know how I can find out what items they may need? Id really like to do something.

If you have a facebook account, they do a pretty good job of updating needs/search times on the Find Christina page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475884869332377/
And yes, lots of people have just dropped off supplies or donated to equusearch or an account that has been set up to aid in the search.

Im available this wkend if she isnt found beforehand.
At least we have the weekend approaching if they haven't found anything by then. Hopefully the coverage this has generated will bring out a lot of searchers who aren't available during the week.

They need bug spray and sunblock right now. You can drop off at legacy church in plano

Yes you can, I made up a lot of sack lunches and dropped it off with cases of water.

Yes you can, I made up a lot of sack lunches and dropped it off with cases of water.

One thing I can say is they don't seem to need more of is, water. I saw a whole wall of cases of water. They update the facebook w what they need though.

If you have a facebook account, they do a pretty good job of updating needs/search times on the Find Christina page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475884869332377/
And yes, lots of people have just dropped off supplies or donated to equusearch or an account that has been set up to aid in the search.

I don't have a FB and I have not been able to view any of the FB pages. Do you know snacks and water for how many people? Are they there all day long? So if I were to go tomorrow what time should I go?

I don't have a FB and I have not been able to view any of the FB pages. Do you know snacks and water for how many people? Are they there all day long? So if I were to go tomorrow what time should I go?

Tomorrow it's prob raining I am not sure they'll be there w rain but if they're searching they're there all day. Theyre asking for bug spray and sunscreen :)

Last I saw, they have lunches lined up for the next few days. They mentioned sunscreen and bugspray, but I see comments that they don't need anything else.

Is anyone able to look on FB and see what they need now ? if not water.

One thing I can say is they don't seem to need more of is, water. I saw a whole wall of cases of water. They update the facebook w what they need though.

Thank you!

I'm new here, so before I post anything I saw a few pages back people were asking if anyone else had gone missing. I found a guy who went missing from Allen/Plano on 8/31 and reappeared on 9/2. I'm not sure if I can post anything else about it though (name, additional info, etc.) Is this against the rules or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee