GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In many states, there is a requirement that commercial areas also have water areas for birds/wildlife. Does this enormous Mall have any of those, and have they been searched?

There are numerous fountains/small ponds (man-made). LE has said they have searched the area extensively, so hopefully that includes these.

Really telling that the ex just automatically assumed that she left with someone just because her car was in the parking garage and she was not there.

JMO

I guess his experience of her means that just because she is in a relationship, doesn't mean she won't be seeing someone else at the same time, secretly.

Highly unlikely, but IF she did meet someone else and went off with them for a few days (as she has apparently disappeared before), is there a tiny chance that she is still with him, and is embarrassed by being reported missing and having her private life all over the news? Wishful thinking I know, but its better than the more probably theories.

Hoping today is your day, Christina.
It breaks my heart that your family and friends are enduring this pain.
You truly are loved by so many.

I am sure they have already looked or are checking into it. LE needs to find out if any calls or text took place prior to her leaving the place she was at. Maybe she called for a ride knowing she wasn't able to drive.
Do we know for sure she was over the limit? What if she hadn't had a drink for hours before leaving?

Do we know for sure she was over the limit? What if she hadn't had a drink for hours before leaving?

The only thing we know on here is she is missing. The other stuff is being discussed and sorted out. I just think if she was over her limit she might have called or texted someone before she left whatever place she was at. Of course they would be in the parking garage. There still is that maybe she ran into someone she knows in the parking garage random thing to. Not to mention maybe she ran off and don't know people are looking for her. Stranger things have happened.

They have her phone records...so if she called for a cab or a ride, they would know, Imo.

Uber has an app, so would that show up in the phone records her mom can see? My app activity just shows up as data usage but not specific enough to know what it is.

I just wanted to post in reference to her changing her clothes. I wonder if a drink might have spilled on her. I seem to always wind up with a drink or two on me by the end of the night, not in a malicious way, just seems to happen a lot in busy bars with lots of inebriated people. She might have borrowed a clean, comfy shirt so she didn't reek of booze and then decided to keep it on for the drive to go get her dog. I wouldn't want to risk getting pulled over smelling like a bar even if I hadn't been drinking.

Vagirlatheart- When you say you don't think foul play is suspected and that she might be alive, do you mean that you think she willingly disappeared? But when you said LE is being really careful about it, do you mean you think someone is holding her against her will and they are treading lightly to ensure a safe return?

Some of the comments on NBC's newsstory by someone who apparently knows her are phrased in a way that makes me think this particular person believes she willingly disappeared. It could be that her attempts to remain positive are just coming across like that, though. I wonder what the consensus (if there really is one) is among the ground searchers who've been there during most of the searches?

I was wondering if dogs were used to pick up scent from
the parking garage. She may have decided to return to
the apt. (friend's place) she had been visiting. Something could have occurred on the way. There should be a door to door search of those apartments. I haven't heard that LE has done that
Also, I would assume registered sex offenders in the area have been, or will be checked out. Any info.on that?

I was wondering if dogs were used to pick up scent from
the parking garage. She may have decided to return to
the apt. (friend's place) she had been visiting. Something could have occurred on the way.

I wish they would have just gone ahead and brought dogs out immediately just in case, but someone said the police department responded that too much time had already passed. I've seen that thought debated on here, but I really wish they would have just brought the dogs out JUST in case. Now, I guess too much time really has passed? Who knows.

I'm pretty sure she changed because she was going to stay the night.. From what I recall, I believe she had her other clothes in the bag with her when she left. I would say the reason she didn't change is because why would she need too? My friends and I borrow each other clothes if even if we aren't going to stay to just be in comfortable clothing after the bar which makes more sense if her original plan was to stay. She probably told the friend she would bring it back later. I don't really think the clothes will having anything to with it other than what to look out for in a search
Why would she change if she was planning on going home? She could have changed into her own clothes. Was she maybe planning on staying with the friend in video?

Well it just started raining here lightly, while we need the rain I hate to see it impeding the searches.

Well it just started raining here lightly, while we need the rain I hate to see it impeding the searches.

It's supposed to be mainly in the morning so I hope that they can get the drones up by lunch time for sure.

Praying that today's the day. Come home Christina!

On a day such as 09/11 with tragedy, heartbreak and loss of so many innocent lives and loss of the heros who undertook what most people could not, wouldn't it be uplifting to be able to bring Christina home today? :praying: :crossfingers:

God bless Tim Miller, Equusearch, all the searchers, volunteers, the families and the community! As I look at Christina's picture from the flier she just glows and with all my heart :heartbeat: I hold strong to my faith and believe in God that she will come home to her mother and father, the entire family, that miss her and need her in their lives because without her surely there would be a hole the size of Texas in everyone's heart.

From how her Mom talks on her fb status' it seems she thinks Christina is being held against her will. I don't know if that's just holding on to hope or she secretly has info to lead her to that belief.

On another note, investigation discovery should be here today with the private investigator to start filming the reenactment.

Is it for an episode of Disappeared, or is there some other series it will be part of? Any idea what the turn around time is for filming such a show?

Any news this morning?

Praying today is the day Christina comes home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee