GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try to find it...it was a quote by someone, said she seemed "a little upset" not sure what that means, really...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.
"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson. "I don't see anyone that could lay a finger on her."

Hmm, as a newbie who is local to this case, you kind of make me want to go away and not contribute. I'm sure the family wouldn't feel the same. Of course no one knows who it was, that's why we're all here, right?

380 is not a lonely road. It's a dangerous road not having barriers between east/west bound traffic, but it's definitely a well traveled road.

Exactly.

Please don't miss my point, I am still a "newbie" (relatively) as well. It's the bickering that is the turn off from posting. People can be so mean to each other! We are all here to search and research, everyone does it differently and that needs to be respected.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.
"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson. "I don't see anyone that could lay a finger on her."

That whole quote is weird to me...just is, no particular reason. Maybe the past tense, which happens a lot, but also the but about laying a finger on her. Jmo

Hi Mikayoyo!

Glad you're here and thanks for the update on 380. I haven't driven over there in many years and then very seldom. It was always late at night and I remember there being a lot of fields, fences and hardly any traffic in some areas between Lewisville and Denton. I'm sure that area has seen quite a lot of development recently.

So, what are your thoughts on what happened? Are you familiar with the shops area? Can you give us any insight on things we've missed?

tia

Well, I'm going with random abduction at this point. jmo

eta: assuming the friend has been cleared.

I live in Denton. My cousin lives in one if the new housing communities off 380. It is a dangerous road but not remote or lonely. If there is not housing or new building, it's low lying crops, like peanuts and such.

And it's usually busy. With the holiday weekend, probably more such.

But all those little dirt side roads... and the DNT service roads make me cheerfully pay for the "high road". I now do the custody-visitation commute, Plano to Denton and back every other Friday during rush hour. DNT proper isn't bad, but 380 is brutal and aggressive from 5pm until 8pm.

Are you saying it stays that way round the clock now?
Yikes! Glad I boogied out when I did!

BBM:

Can someone pls point to where it is mentioned about her being upset that night? TIA
You'll get to it M - keep reading - lots of posts about it. There were 15+ texts between Christina and b/f supposedly arguing. Her phone is on parent's plan (father I think) so they had access to the detail of her phone records. Her phone is missing along with her backpack - exactly as she is in the CCTV footage - small hat on her head; small backpack on her back. Car was locked up.

But all those little dirt side roads... and the DNT service roads make me cheerfully pay for the "high road". I now do the custody-visitation commute, Plano to Denton and back every other Friday during rush hour. DNT proper isn't bad, but 380 is brutal and aggressive from 5pm until 8pm.

Are you saying it stays that way round the clock now?
Yikes! Glad I boogied out when I did!

During normal hours, yes it's a nightmare. Middle of the night, early morning hours it's not bad and extremely dark.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?256089-TX-Christina-Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-2&p=10938458#post10938458

"According to police, they part ways before she actually gets to the car. Police say they've spoken with him numerous times and actually see him driving off and they think he is not the suspect."

Well that quote is not direct from LE so he may be as ruled out as one can be at this point. But I would guess that driving out of the garage does not disqualify him automatically...maybe he passed a LD test for all we know.

Also...who is Nickerson, the guy who said she seemed upset? Is he just another friend or the guy who walked her out, do we know?

Well that quote is not direct from LE so he may be as ruled out as one can be at this point. But I would guess that driving out of the garage does not disqualify him automatically...maybe he passed a LD test for all we know.

Also...who is Nickerson, the guy who said she seemed upset? Is he just another friend or the guy who walked her out, do we know?

I thought I just read something in thread 1 or 2 posted by DocBrew saying N is not the friend who walked her out.

I thought I just read something in thread 1 or 2 posted by DocBrew saying N is not the friend who walked her out.

I thought it was phone calls. Is there another article that says texts now?

Perhaps that is my mistake GW, however the talk in the thread was that he was not replying, so perhaps I had fairy-dust in my eyes. There is nothing new about the phone that I know of.

I wonder where the info came from, either way, whether he was or wasn't. Someone has to be that guy.

I really don't understand what you're saying. Health problem and the friend ditched her? Huh?

Can you be more specific?

There's also zero evidence to go on to support any theory actually.

Accidental OD .

DL

Well, I'm going with random abduction at this point. jmo

eta: assuming the friend has been cleared.

Statistically speaking that is very rare vs acquaintance of some sort. I think she willingly left & then something occured @ another location perhaps .

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member