GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's possible the garage friend may have something to do with this.

But if not, I do not think it is fair to blame him for anything. We don't know what happened in the garage. An innocent person in that situation probably is already dealing with enough guilt.

Search update:

Search for Christina will be starting at 8AM tomorrow. Make sure to bring photo ID, wear long pants, and bug repellent. It sounds like Joe's Crab Shack is donating lunch to all the volunteers tomorrow too, FYI.

I still think it's possible the garage friend may have something to do with this.

But if not, I do not think it is fair to blame him for anything. We don't know what happened in the garage. An innocent person in that situation probably is already dealing with enough guilt.

Has anyone considered she had a health problem partying & friend paniced and ditched her ?
More plausible then the only other two theories being discussed here ad nauseam .
1. Stranger abduction .
2. Walk away .
As there is zero evidence to support either of those at this time .

TT

Has anyone considered she had a health problem partying & friend paniced and ditched her ?
More plausible then the only other two theories being discussed here ad nauseam .
1. Stranger abduction .
2. Walk away .

TT
I really don't understand what you're saying. Health problem and the friend ditched her? Huh?

Can you be more specific?

There's also zero evidence to go on to support any theory actually.

1. Stranger abduction .
2. Walk away .

TT

I think the fact that her car was still there, and she is seen walking to her car, likely points to an abduction of some sort, jmo (unless she left willingly with the friend---eta: but then, that would have been confirmed by the friend, unless something turned ugly...)

Sounds to me like she left of her own accord with whomever she met up with in the parking garage. Otherwise, there seems like a scuffle would have provided clues or some evidence left of one. If this is what happened then she knew who it was.

What did she leave in her locked auto?

I think she initially left voluntarily, but something set him off. She was never headed to HER car, imo. Mids please delete if not allowed. Tia. Moo.

BBM:

I think the fact that her car was still there, and she is seen walking to her car, likely points to an abduction of some sort, jmo (unless she left with the friend).

IMO, I think it's someone she knew. Unsure if she went willingly or was taken by force. moo

Uber has an app, so would that show up in the phone records her mom can see? My app activity just shows up as data usage but not specific enough to know what it is.

Immediately after Ubering, it emails you a receipt for the charge- and a map created by the GPS in the car showing it's exact route w/ time noted, and also who the driver is. I like using it for those reasons.

I try very hard to stay away from cases with many newbies. It is really hard to research a case, and look at ALL angles, with snarky people around every corner.

This is websleuths. TOS rules state we don't bash family, or name people not brought up by MSM. If I understand correctly.

Focusing means that I'm going to continue to research every possible angle, because I feel for her mother and believe she would want us to. Christina is missing. Someone took her, you don't know who it was or wasn't, and neither do I.

Hmm, as a newbie who is local to this case, you kind of make me want to go away and not contribute. I'm sure the family wouldn't feel the same. Of course no one knows who it was, that's why we're all here, right?

That is definitely a long, lonesome road.

I'm hoping LE has spoken to the right people and is using phone records, bank transactions, toll tag records and cameras to confirm or question each persons story. I've wondered if this is why they've questioned some 'numerous' times. ? They might have said i was ____ with ____ doing _____, but their online footprint proves they were somewhere else.

Does that make sense?

Where's Christina??

380 is not a lonely road. It's a dangerous road not having barriers between east/west bound traffic, but it's definitely a well traveled road.

I kinda understand this, but isn't that a learning curve for all that come here? Especially us who ask for locals, friends, family, or the many guest that we beg to join when one goes missing?

We ask them to join, then push them away. Can we not give them a moment to learn the rules? We all have our own conclusions and a reminder or two politely doesn't hurt anyone; this shouldn't keep regulars out, right? Or allow new ones to join?

Exactly.

:welcome4:

Glad you joined us, mikayoyo!

Hope you stick around.

Are you talking about 380 to Denton?

I know from Legacy you can go down into frisco and take 289 to 380. It's incredibly out of the way, but I was on 380 from Denton to Frisco at 4:30-5:30 am the night CM went missing and we only saw one cop.

Wow... ships passing in the night, maybe. Is 380 pretty quiet at that time? Or at least, was it that morning? Is this part of your regular commute, or a holiday jaunt?

Sorry for all the questions! I used to do Denton to Plano and back daily at 6 am and 6pm, but that was 12 years ago... only Preston back then, no DNT, and even Preston was still two lanes until the intersection of Pink's Western Wear... ugh.

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC. My 2 year old loves to slam doors in the middle of the night, very glad Oscar Pistorios isn't my neighbor..

BBM:
Sounds to me like she left of her own accord with whomever she met up with in the parking garage. Otherwise, there seems like a scuffle would have provided clues or some evidence left of one. If this is what happened then she knew who it was.

What did she leave in her locked auto?

There might not be evidence of a scuffle if she was forced into a vehicle with the threat of a gun, knife, chloroform, etc., or was easily physically overpowered.

I too wonder what she left in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member