GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Maybe she left to go to breakfast with someone she thought was a friend, or smoke a joint, and the guy made the moves on her and it went downhill from there? Pure speculation and brainstorming... sorry if this post is illegal, if so, pls delete.)

O/T...

but can someone tell me how to add an avatar? I can't figure it out lol.

I welcome everyone's posts and opinions. After all, we were all newbies at one time. We need to stand united, and to remember the reason we are all here, and that is to find Christina! Hoping for some closure very soon...

I know her car was still there on Tues after the Missing Report with Police... Did boyfriend have set of keys ??? He had plenty of time for 3 days to clean up,get alibis straight , get his and her car detailed.

How do we know her car was parked where she parked the entire time?

I pray that LE and family are keeping things hush hush. I would hate to think that they really have no leads, as, the step father stated on FB. That would be awful.

Would TES come in if there were no leads?
Spend money, time without any leads?

If her car had not started, seems like she would gone where she could get reception and phoned for help. I am thinking someone was waiting by her car, maybe just intending to talk to her, or maybe offering to take her out to FW, but at this point, I would be really surprised if it was a random. Seems like it had something to do with her being upset that night, Imo. Someone took advantage or was a third party in whatever upset her, etc...jmo

I know her car was still there on Tues after the Missing Report with Police... Did boyfriend have set of keys ??? He had plenty of time for 3 days to clean up,get alibis straight , get his and her car detailed.

How do we know her car was parked where she parked the entire time?

Excellent point! Did any of the same group of people go back to the Shops on Saturday or Sunday? And where was the parking for the residents of the apartment she visited that night? They didn't have to park there, did they?

Wow... ships passing in the night, maybe. Is 380 pretty quiet at that time? Or at least, was it that morning? Is this part of your regular commute, or a holiday jaunt?

Sorry for all the questions! I used to do Denton to Plano and back daily at 6 am and 6pm, but that was 12 years ago... only Preston back then, no DNT, and even Preston was still two lanes until the intersection of Pink's Western Wear... ugh.
380 is nothing like it was back then. It's a major commute route for people leaving Denton or trying to get in. Especially since they made the toll bridge over Lewisville abd the Dallas toll road.

I live in Denton. My cousin lives in one if the new housing communities off 380. It is a dangerous road but not remote or lonely. If there is not housing or new building, it's low lying crops, like peanuts and such.

And it's usually busy. With the holiday weekend, probably more such.

BBM:
If her car had not started, seems like she would gone where she could get reception and phoned for help. I am thinking someone was waiting by her car, maybe just intending to talk to her, or maybe offering to take her out to FW, but at this point, I would be really surprised if it was a random. Seems like it had something to do with her being upset that night, Imo. Someone took advantage or was a third party in whatever upset her, etc...jmo

Can someone pls point to where it is mentioned about her being upset that night? TIA

I am also surprised that no employees of the shops or the garage noticed a car parked there for several days. In my neck of the woods...my car would be towed within a day (probably hours). Is there noone driving around in the garage checking out how long cars are parked?

Wow... ships passing in the night, maybe. Is 380 pretty quiet at that time? Or at least, was it that morning? Is this part of your regular commute, or a holiday jaunt?

Sorry for all the questions! I used to do Denton to Plano and back daily at 6 am and 6pm, but that was 12 years ago... only Preston back then, no DNT, and even Preston was still two lanes until the intersection of Pink's Western Wear... ugh.

No, I work near Lewisville of 121 so I commute from Frisco down DNT and 121. We went to Denton for a going away party Friday. Usually if I'm out that late I stay with a friend, this night I had to take the person I was with home bc she had too much to drink then go back and get her car. After all of that I was completely sober and just wanted to sleep in my own bed so I made up some excuse about my cat and not wanting to leave her alone for that long. It was pretty dead, there were a few cars out but usually that late I assume it's people going to work. And there was only the one cop that we saw.

There's Crossroads and Little Elm on 380 and gas stations, but it never seems like people are at them that late.

(Maybe she left to go to breakfast with someone she thought was a friend, or smoke a joint, and the guy made the moves on her and it went downhill from there? Pure speculation and brainstorming... sorry if this post is illegal, if so, pls delete.)

My mind has gone here too. I've wondered if they went somewhere to watch the sunrise and something went down. LOTS of theories.

This is what happens when we have so few facts to go on.... :dunno:

I am also surprised that no employees of the shops or the garage noticed a car parked there for several days. In my neck of the woods...my car would be towed within a day (probably hours). Is there noone driving around in the garage checking out how long cars are parked?

Speaking of employees, I wonder if anyone shady was getting off work around that time.

Hmm, as a newbie who is local to this case, you kind of make me want to go away and not contribute. I'm sure the family wouldn't feel the same. Of course no one knows who it was, that's why we're all here, right?

Stay awhile, M. Emotions run high because it is a caring and committed community, compounded by the edginess that sometimes accompanies exhaustion... never enough hours in the day to meet the needs of our households and jobs and standing vigil on here. Caring so deeply brings many sleepless nights...

When I see things start to flare, I try to lay low and let it ride.

Compassion and empathy are powerful, fiercely so, sometimes, but I don't think anyone is intentionally aggressive, just really passionate. Stay. You'll see.

380 is not a lonely road. It's a dangerous road not having barriers between east/west bound traffic, but it's definitely a well traveled road

Timing is everything here, and lonely is relative. Commuting that journey with my five-month-old during tornado season are still some of the darkest, scariest memories in my heart.

Stay awhile, M. Emotions run high because it is a caring and committed community, compounded by the edginess that sometimes accompanies exhaustion... never enough hours in the day to meet the needs of our households and jobs and standing vigil on here. Caring so deeply brings many sleepless nights...

When I see things start to flare, I try to lay low and let it ride.

Compassion and empathy are powerful, fiercely so, sometimes, but I don't think anyone is intentionally aggressive, just really passionate. Stay. .

RSBM

WOW! That was amazing. WS should have that on their home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator